Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Beware Of Scammers Before You Fall A Victim - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of Scammers Before You Fall A Victim (514 Views)

Victim Of NIS Recruitment Writes To Buhari / Read This If You Are In Search Of A Job. Dont Fall A Victim / Job Scammers Impersonating FLP Disgraced In Public!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Scammers Before You Fall A Victim by alfredosky: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM EVERYONE TO BE CAREFUL OF SCAMMERS ON THE INCREASE IN TOWN NOW THAT PROMISE GRADUATES EMPLOYMENT AND TELL THEM (GRADUATES) TO PAY SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT..I EXPERIENCED ONE RECENTLY. THEY ACTUALLY USED MY FRIEND TO GET TO ME. BUT I WAS ABLE TO FIND OUT EARLY ENOUGH.THE LATEST ONE IS SCAMMERS PRETENDING TO BE SAIPEM STAFF..HE SAID THAT HIS NAME IS MIKE WITH PHONE NUMBA 08036559346 AND DR JOSHUA UZOR C. CLAIMING TO BE THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER OF SAIPEM...THEY MAKE USE OF DIFFERENT MEANS E.G WEDDING INVITATION CARD WITH UR DETAILS, NYSC YEAR BOOK ETC...PLS BE WARNED

(1) (Reply)

Web Content Providers Needed / Gtbank Targets 20% Loan Growth In 2013 / Oracle Nigeria Recruits Applications Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.