Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh Not Going To BBA, Says 9JA Bloggers Are Jobless, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Not Going To BBA, Says 9JA Bloggers Are Jobless, (646 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed / Tonto Dikeh Not Feeling Well, Shared Photos From Her Hospital Bed. / Photo: Tonto Dikeh - Not All Monkey Is Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Not Going To BBA, Says 9JA Bloggers Are Jobless, by Flirtyfemi: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Following internet stories that Tonto Dikeh was going to be representing the country at the annual Big Brother reality TV show, the actress has moved forward to deny the stories.
See her tweets below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/04/tonto-dikeh-not-going-to-bba.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Going To BBA, Says 9JA Bloggers Are Jobless, by kponkedenge(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
I will not say dat I am d fist 2 coment so dat d mods will not ban me.

But it looks like I am d fist hurray n glory be 2 baba God
Re: Tonto Dikeh Not Going To BBA, Says 9JA Bloggers Are Jobless, by mitchyy(f): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
She's right now. This our copy and paste syndrome without even reading is sad. There was no proof, no tweet, no evidence, no official statement, no info from insiders yet it went viral like it was confirmed. All they had was a tweet from someone congratulating Tonto and the tweep cc'ed Denrele. Das all. No wonder she dey cuss us now

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Cocktail And Premiere Of Jim Iyke: Unscripted / Tupac Shakur's Aunt Becomes The First Woman On The FBI's Terrorist List / Burna Boy, Kate Henshaw, Basket Mouth Donate Items To The Kaymu Celeb Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.