Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) (21997 Views)

DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! / Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo / Tiwa Savage With Annie Idibia At 2Face's Book Launch (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2013
Age is telling on Cherie.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by truthisbitter: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2013
ighoosagie: Me and tony Blair daughters
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1065918_IMAG0258-1-1-1_jpg1d8f6def6381e801831aa53efa26e3d0[/img]

Chei, see as Baba God use ugliness take anoint you.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by 1stola: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2013
Omen100: me & my guy.

way u? way ur guy?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2013
pls moderators, there are better topics in various sections that are of interest to many nairalanders. Not issue of pics, who wore it better, etc. Thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by 33komkom(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2013
And then, wetin dey there?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2013
brownlord:

1000 like for ur stupidity
and you too!
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Policewoman(f): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2013
Photoshopped.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Omen100(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2013
1st ola:

way u? way ur guy?

the handsome dude wearing a head warmer & the bare footed dude is my home-boy wink
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by 32D: 10:59am On Apr 17, 2013
truthisbitter:

ur mouth no go kill u o...even though he is not a particularly fine guy, d guy no ugly
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by 32D: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2013
Omen100:

the handsome dude wearing a head warmer & the bare footed dude is my home-boy wink
ur home-body has no shoes now, u no borrow am ur own o,if ur home-boy turn president tomorrow no complain o..
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by ajeboh: 11:01am On Apr 17, 2013
they snapped nd xo WOT??
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by truthisbitter: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2013
32-D:
ur mouth no go kill u o...even though he is not a particularly fine guy, d guy no ugly

My brother, no be my mouth talk am, na my hand write am.

If there were a club of ugly men, this guy would be the president. It is not that he is not a particularly fine guy, he is fearfully and gloriously and pristinely ugly. In fact, I think that God was very angry on the day that He was creating him.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2013
ooboy ur head is big lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Newcrescent(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2013
truthisbitter:

The lady on the right is Andrea Neale. Where is blair there? Uncle you just wan tell us say you go obodo oyinbo. 9ija Efisi.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by buklan4realyah(f): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2013
wrong powder on her face....... look whitish undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
but tony has only one girl.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by LuluSparklez(f): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
why is she so hyped about it?
ain't she a celeb?
See how she shine teeth like one sikira from ijebu
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Dthespian: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Sorry poster,do U̶̲̥̅̊ mean Tony Blair's Mother? Cos that old lady shuld not be his wife,he looks too young nd cute to have her as ɑ̤̥̈̊ wife ooo. Plus I suspect that pic was taken when Tiwa was abroad and not this weekend.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by wonlasewonimi: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Olekumaster: pls moderators, there are better topics in various sections that are of interest to many nairalanders. Not issue of pics, who wore it better, etc. Thanks

You take a website that ram pictures of nonentities like sheri blair and tiwa savage into our oesophagus serious?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
truthisbitter:

Ur fada
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by DukeNija(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Broda nothing do you jare! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
tjfulloption:

eleyi, orijina fotosob ni! grin

Rara, iro ni undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by delors(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
But wait o, who is older? Tiwa or Cherie?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
truthisbitter:

My brother, no be my mouth talk am, na my hand write am.

If there were a club of ugly men, this guy would be the president. It is not that he is not a particularly fine guy, he is fearfully and gloriously and pristinely ugly. In fact, I think that God was very angry on the day that He was creating him.
Ur mother boy friend
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Is it just me,or is Tiwa Savage beginning to look weirder by d day?
I used to admire her looks bt nw?
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by NOIBMUUL(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
aburo7: Wife of former British Prime Minister,Cherie Blair and kelekele love crooner Tiwa Savage both had dinner over the weekend.

Tiwa posted it immediately on her instagram page.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/04/photo-of-tiwa-savage-tony-blairs-wife.html?m=0

Tony Blair must have married his aunty! The woman looks way too old for Tony! Just saying.
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by imperiouxx(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Moderator with nonsense again!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by ideylaff: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
obiajurum25: Dis can't be photoshopped just saw it on Tiwas instagram page.Abi 9ja artist dey photoshop their pics nw?Bt Tony Blairs wife looks sick.

LOL @ "Tony Blair's wife looks sick" Shes looked like that for a while now ooo Cherie Blair was never on the good look side anyway.... Tony is the one with the good looks and smile.....

Lucky the kids picked Tony's side... Cherie Blair na like Miny Margaret Thatcher for her law firm oooo .

Tough cookie she is oooo

I'm sure Tiwa is not lying .. its not a big deal to work into these people... Oyinbo life nor hard read the life of 5 MOPOL for 1 person like we have @ home... they move and walk around freely

Shes only 58 oooo KAI... Oyinbo dey quick age sha

Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Ifilinwa(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
Is she trying to be white as her??
Re: Tiwa Savage With Tony Blair's Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2013

U would have said kim kadashian sisters grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday: Yvonne Nelson Celebrates Daughter As She Turns One / Julius Agwu Discharged From Hospital / Kevin Spacey Apologises For Sexual Assault On Anthony Rapp; Reveals He's Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.