Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! (25345 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records / Scene From The DNA Twins Attack And Abduction #savednatwins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by cyborg07: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2016
The teenage music duo, Clint and Blair popularly known as The DNA Twins has been kidnapped yesterday on their way to Lagos from ABUJA.

Eyewitness said unknown gunmen ambushed their bus on the road and shot the driver, robbed the whole bus and took the twins.

The kidnappers contacted the family and demanded 6 Million Naira and gave today as the deadline. The issue has been reported to the ABUJA Division Of Nigerian Police.

We however need Nigerians that have any information that can help us in finding them to please help contact the nearest police station because the family can’t raise the demanded 6Million within this short period.

Please if you have any information, take it to the nearest police station. Help Spread the word please.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by adadioranmah(f): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
God have mercy. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Destined2win: 9:38am On Apr 25, 2016
Are you sure it is not these barbaric herdsmen?

God help them!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Benjom(m): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Quite unfortunate.
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by queenoflafia(f): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Y DNA twins na

This is not the Nigeria of our dream
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Nairadays: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
May they be found in Jesus Name.

10 Likes

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Ijaya123: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
I suggest capital punishment for any kidnapper caught. This is totally unacceptable.

It is even really annoying that in 2016, the Nigerian police still cannot acquire technology that can enable the trace the location of voice call of less than a minute duration. Something that has been in use for decades in western world.

After ransom have been paid, the police will now release their fabricated statement how the victims were rescued.

If it is to ask road user " bros anything for the boys?", that's where they are very proactive.

14 Likes

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Praizekeyz(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Adjusting my eye glass......clear throat, ehm did u say dey kidnapped dem?
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Presbulg(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Not again
Another bad news

I don't know it's now a curse to be rich ?
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by MadCow1: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Boys are not smiling... grin grin grin grin

You travel by land, if Pothole no kill you, Fulani Herdsmen and their cattles no rob and kill you, Police no rob and kill you, Bad drivers no use overspeeding and illegal overtaking kill you, Armed Robbers no rob abd kill you then fake tyres and spareparts go catch you.

You say make you fly, as soon as you buy your ticket, na to write your will, call your people start to share your property before you board. Chances are you fit from there go judge your case for Yonder.

Country don spoil, Nigerians still dey here dey form patriotic. Foolish patriotic.

In Port harcourt for example, Robbery and kidnapping now no be for night again. I have witnessed a Kidnapping attempt that took place by 7:15 am in Trans Amadi. To be a rich man in Rivers State now na Federal Offense.

I heard of this new tactics of where they stop a commercial vehicle, rob and then kidnap the 'rich-looking' passengers for ransom. Oya na..

Everyday on Television, all the 36 State Governors do in terms of Security is to buy new vehicles and give to the Police. grin Nobody bothers to invest in proper training for them. I have not heard one day that the Nigerian Police were given new Walkie Talkies. Always cars.. Cars that they use to just mount checkpoint and be collecting 50 naira - 100 naira from Taxi drivers and road users. Just this morning on my way to the office, I was stopped by 7:45am on Eastern By-pass by the police and their problem was that my Temporary Drivers license had expired.. grin For that, I had to pay or get arrested for 'Traffic offense' (thats what they told me). grin

On Ubima - Owerri road in Port harcourt, apparently a pit was discovered inside the bushes of that location which had 10 dead bodies innit. Rumour has it those were the final resting place of some kidnapped individuals. That Ubima - Owerri road has been officially declared a 'No-Drive Zone' due to the incessant kidnappings on that road. Till today, the Police has yet to do anything about that road.

Only Lagos state in Nigeria has a Shortcode Emergency response number.. The rest of Nigeria are left to be dailing long numbers that look like this 080376512910.. How you wan take remember that kind number when yawa gas? grin

To all Nigerians: Keep voting for your leaders along sentimental and partisan lines. Keep looking for when your kinsman will become President or Senate Leader. grin Keep Voting the wrong people into power and hoping for a miracle to happen. When credible leaders come up for elections, don't vote them because they cant afford to share rice and 200 naira note like Fayose. Keep justifying the criminality amongst Nigerian Politicians by making it about one tribe or another. When National issues come up, use tribal lines to debate it.. Thats why some people can still openly come out to defend the likes of Dasuki and co. The beautiful part of life is that the repercussion would hit us all.. Poverty and Suffering no get state of origin. Especially those of us in the middle class. Just 2 weeks ago, a Man was attacked in GRA in Port harcourt in broad daylight, the criminals opened fire on his SUV when they couldn't easily breach the car.. The Man was able to get away because his car was bullet proofed.. I have checked the price of a Bullet proof SUV, its not for the middle class... grin

We all collectively fhucked this nation up.. We shall all collectively pay the price.

The parents of those kids should prepare the bail money and credit the Kidnappers account.. BAIL IS NOT FREE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA..

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by virginboy1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Haaa 6 million naira As the Country hard reach.
God punish those bastards kidnappers
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by george4CHRIST(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Everything is going bad in this country daily
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by mimicious(f): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
M speechless
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by crackhouse(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
6m? don't parade urself as a rich guy if u are not rich because people are watching u.

1 Like

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Ray4swaqqi(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
They look like ear drummers.... Rae Sremmurd. grin grin grin shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by bedspread: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
INSIDE OUR FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY?? BUHARI WHERE ARE THOU
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by nikkypearl(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Heavenly father..pls keep them safe till they are found! embarassed
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by sightmedic: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
May God deliver them!
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by DBossNG(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
God have mercy!
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by jtwest(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
But dis ppl sef, wen dansuki pikin, metuh's cousin and others wey dey steal d money wey suppose dey for all of us dey there una no kidnap them, u dey kidnap DNA twin whom am hearing their name for d first time, wonder if their papa get money to buy origin sef. They should better let them walk, how much dose boys go get

5 Likes

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by iyiolaoluwa: 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
LORD GOD over to you o o o o!!! This our nation belongs to you please come to our aid & save us!!!
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chai. But wait is tgis happening in Nigeria?

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by 247notire(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Life in the zoo... You can be kidnapped or killed at any day and at any time and the zoo police is never bothered... As long as you aren't one of the animals who are more equal than the others... That's the zoo for you...
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by kushma(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
God save us what won't happen in Nigeria
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by fizufizy: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
bedspread:
INSIDE OUR FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY?? BUHARI WHERE ARE THOU
where were you? Is Buhari ur personal security? You should have volunteered to guide them.
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Akshow: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why do I smell fish and think it's a publicity stunt?

2 Likes

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by apholaby007(m): 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
mr speaker
it z a pitable bit man biss man
it is regrtably locopious
that in a country blessed with able men
bt because of d planless planlessness cos of d colectiue coliectiveness and cos of d microscopic view.......

do u say kidnapp

Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by magicminister: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:

i can smell publicity from a mile a way and this looks like one!
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by FanYogo1(f): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:

It's Linda Ikeji you're smelling.
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chai
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by BossDanniee(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chaii..God help them!
Re: DNA Twins, Clint And Blair Kidnapped. PLEASE HELP!!! by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Do this kidnappers only know 5/6 million? Or is that figure, the default going rate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dazzles At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photos) / Tiwa Savage Prays For A Private Jet Soon, Says 'I've Been On Too Many Planes' / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Looking Dapper In A Tuxedo As Host Of Miss Africa Calabar 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.