Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle (21125 Views)

best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle / Is Turkey A Good Place To Hustle ? / After Ur Bsc, Is It Still Worth It Going Abroad To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by onitshaigbo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
Hi, for those of you with personal experience, can you tell me which Asian country is the best for a Nigerian to go and hustle. Which is easiest to enter, and which has the least racism. I heard China has many Nigerians in prison so I don't want to go there although there is money to be made. I also hear of Malaysia but recently there are stories about how racist Malaysians are. Do you have experiences about other countries in Asia? I want to go to improve my life and maybe marry an Asian girl. Thanks.
Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by victorD3: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
Afghanistan
Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by onitshaigbo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2013
victorD3: Afghanistan

Lol, you think this is a joke but it's no laughing matter with no job prospect here in this Nigeria while your youth is wasting away.

Btw, Afganistanis are like Arabs and Indians, I like a country where the people are Asians like chinkos. I have a thing for Asian girls.
Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by onitshaigbo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
Please, Nairalanders in Asia, give some advice for a fellow brother in Christ. Which Asian country is the best for a Nigerian to make it?
Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by chukxie(m): 3:19am On Apr 19, 2013
Head to Japan or South Korea if you have the strength for factory jobs. China is good for business---legit business that is. Hong Kong is a great place but the cost of living is pretty expensive and the chances of finding work are slim... Best of luck!

2 Likes

Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by onitshaigbo(m): 3:29am On Apr 19, 2013
chukxie: Head to Japan or South Korea if you have the strength for factory jobs. China is good for business---legit business that is. Hong Kong is a great place but the cost of living is pretty expensive and the chances of finding work is slim... Best of luck!

Yes Japan and South Korea are near the top of the list for me, but their entry visas is not easy. I'm also looking at Vietnam, do you have any info about Vietnam?
Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by chukxie(m): 10:28am On Apr 19, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Yes Japan and South Korea are near the top of the list for me, but their entry visas is not easy. I'm also looking at Vietnam, do you have any info about Vietnam?

I'm sorry i don't. There might be someone on NL that resides there. I heard there are teaching jobs there. A British friend of mine said he would be relocating there soon to find a teaching job. Try JP or SK ..
Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by onitshaigbo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
chukxie:

I'm sorry i don't. There might be someone on NL that resides there. I heard there are teaching jobs there. A British friend of mine said he would be relocating there soon to find a teaching job. Try JP or SK ..

You're right. I'm focusing on getting Japan visa now. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by chukxie(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
onitshaigbo:

You're right. I'm focusing on getting Japan visa now. Thanks for your advice.

I wish you best of luck, bro!
Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Joemetry(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
how well are doing in Asia now?
stumbled on this thread while looking for an Asian country to go hustling.
Re: Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Joemetry(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
onitshaigbo:
Hi, for those of you with personal experience, can you tell me which Asian country is the best for a Nigerian to go and hustle. Which is easiest to enter, and which has the least racism. I heard China has many Nigerians in prison so I don't want to go there although there is money to be made. I also hear of Malaysia but recently there are stories about how racist Malaysians are. Do you have experiences about other countries in Asia? I want to go to improve my life and maybe marry an Asian girl. Thanks.

how well are doing in Asia now?
stumbled on this thread while looking for an Asian country to go hustling.

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Travel: What Do You Eat Or Drink Before You Travel? / UK Deports 83 Nigerians / Nigerians Stranded In UAE, Neglected By Nigerian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.