Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle (25327 Views)

Best Asian Country For A Nigerian To Hustle / Is Turkey A Good Place To Hustle ? / After Ur Bsc, Is It Still Worth It Going Abroad To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by olawamiri: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
first timer going to europe with schengen visiting visa to hustle. advice needed pls nigerians in schenge country alone.
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by olawamiri: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
with personal experience,can you tell me which schegen country is the best for Nigerian to go and hustle. Which is easiest to have their paper with visiting visa and which has the least racism. I heard france and germany are good. But more info about schegen in general
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hustle ? undecided
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Naijalastborn(m): 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
olawamiri: Eg best schengen for hustler. Accommodation. Permits. etc.
how many thread you won create.for dis ur schengen info!! stay in one place you dey block my view.....

3 Likes

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Naijalastborn(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
olawamiri: Eg best schengen for hustler. Accommodation. Permits. etc.
but you dey school for SA how you won do am now, you won drop out of school and go hustle for europe or wat?? Dont understand u?? Share more candles grin grin
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by olawamiri: 7:14am On Aug 10, 2013
I said I live and I studied in SA. Am seeking an advice from nigerians in europe ,not you that as nothing good to contribute than insulting. The thread will help a lots of nigerians planing to go to Europe. I have my own travel experience. So if you have nothing good to share just stay away.

6 Likes

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Naijalastborn(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2013
olawamiri: I said I live and I studied in SA. Am seeking an advice from nigerians in europe ,not you that as nothing good to contribute than insulting. The thread will help a lots of nigerians planing to go to Europe. I have my own travel experience. So if you have nothing good to share just stay away.
for where I insult you oo I don't know asking question now is an insult pele oo.. May God help you with your search o..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2013
olawamiri: first timer going to europe with schengen visiting visa to hustle. advice needed pls nigerians in schenge country alone.
You can't work with visiting visa but, if you truely want to hustle. Then, GERMANY is the best for now as far as I am concern. My friends there says they need man power in Germany. Other good place I would recommend is Belgium, Netherland and Italy but GERMANY is number one.
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Naijalastborn(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2013
fados4sure:
You can't work with visiting visa but, if you truely want to hustle. Then, GERMANY is the best for now as far as I am concern. My friends there says they need man power in Germany. Other good place I would recommend is Belgium, Netherland and Italy but GERMANY is number one.
Please tell him not go there illegally oo. * I don talk my own oo* if you go in there mago mago way, you will live mago mago...

If you want to go legally, I will endorse Belgium, Germany and Netherlands...

4 Likes

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by BARO1: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
I great d house , can u tel us what it will cost to get to Germany.visa inclusive
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by femiaction(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Naija_lastborn: Please tell him not go there illegally oo. * I don talk my own oo* if you go in there mago mago way, you will live mago mago...

If you want to go legally, I will endorse Belgium, Germany and Netherlands...
what abt visiting visa and look for job there. is it illegal or legal?
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by bmurry3: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
I suggest Scandinavians......denmark,norway,finland

2 Likes

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Sugarfairy: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Naijalastborn:
how many thread you won create.for dis ur schengen info!! stay in one place you dey block my view.....

This post is old but this reply so funny����

1 Like

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by mindovamatter: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2017
olawamiri:
with personal experience,can you tell me which schegen country is the best for Nigerian to go and hustle. Which is easiest to have their paper with visiting visa and which has the least racism. I heard france and germany are good. But more info about schegen in general

First timer....hmm. Europe...hmm
Well...it depends what you're hustling. Without work permit you'll be reduced to 'under the table' jobs (that's if you're lucky). Finding someone to house you should be your first hustle. I would suggest two countries to you...Germany and italy. Italy becos its kinda easier to be illegal...but no work even under the table jobs na like diamond...you have to be extremely lucky to find one. Germany becos work dey bokuboku but without papers...you and police go turn to cat and rat(germany get money wella to deport you asap). My advice is get a schengen visa to italy then wen you enter italy you move to germany so that if in case germany wan deport you them go deport you back to italy not naija(EU law states that the first country you land in the EU is like your mother country) though I've heard of germany deporting people straight to naija probably after contacting italy and finding out that your italian schengen visa has expired. Now the hustle....everybody has his or her on ways...but generally in italy there are 3 main hustle if I should put it that way...1) shoroti (begging..yeah you heard me right...begging as in begging )
2)drugs (peddling or transporting)
3)they call it CENTRO...its basically having like 3-4 maybe more girlfriends (prostitutes) in different region s and proclaiming marriage or whatever and psyching them for money. I don't really know if number 3 really qualifies as hustling but that's how it goes. In Germany I really can't say but its either your into drugs or working under the table... But like I said everyone has his own way.

I'm in italy and I need contacts in Germany. Pls help. Italy is hell ! Moving around the EU is no problem for me since am legal here but no work! Someone help me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Harmony222(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Guy message me on whatsapp from my signature sharp.. got something for u
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Harmony222(m): 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:

First timer....hmm. Europe...hmm
Well...it depends what you're hustling. Without work permit you'll be reduced to 'under the table' jobs (that's if you're lucky). Finding someone to house you should be your first hustle. I would suggest two countries to you...Germany and italy. Italy becos its kinda easier to be illegal...but no work even under the table jobs na like diamond...you have to be extremely lucky to find one. Germany becos work dey bokuboku but without papers...you and police go turn to cat and rat(germany get money wella to deport you asap). My advice is get a schengen visa to italy then wen you enter italy you move to germany so that if in case germany wan deport you them go deport you back to italy not naija(EU law states that the first country you land in the EU is like your mother country) though I've heard of germany deporting people straight to naija probably after contacting italy and finding out that your italian schengen visa has expired. Now the hustle....everybody has his or her on ways...but generally in italy there are 3 main hustle if I should put it that way...1) shoroti (begging..yeah you heard me right...begging as in begging )
2)drugs (peddling or transporting)
3)they call it CENTRO...its basically having like 3-4 maybe more girlfriends (prostitutes) in different region s and proclaiming marriage or whatever and psyching them for money. I don't really know if number 3 really qualifies as hustling but that's how it goes. In Germany I really can't say but its either your into drugs or working under the table... But like I said everyone has his own way.

I'm in italy and I need contacts in Germany. Pls help. Italy is hell ! Moving around the EU is no problem for me since am legal here but no work! Someone help me.

guy message me on what's app now... got some package for u
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by mindovamatter: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
My first response didn't really answer your questions.... One baby dey rub my chest that time cheesy pardon me.

France - Guy the recent bombings and terrorist attacks in France don make them dey vex for immigrants. The funny thing about this attacks is it has nothing to do with black african immigrants... but at the mention of immigrants the first thing they show is black africans on a boat in the middle of the ocean. That brings me to racism.... France is the least racist country in the world ! Just a look at their football team says it all. Now papers...it depends on the type of visa you applied for...if its normal schengen tourist visa...e go hard oo...unless you wan do arrangy marriage... and these days its kinda difficult (oyibo don soji ! Their police don soji...dem go ask una to bring impossible proof of 2yrs back of dating...how you wan proof say una don dey date 2yrs back?) So all in all it depends how you got in in the first place(motive for coming) as per papers I think Italy is easier. Or you could just tear up your passport wen you enter and seek asylum. Same for Germany. Bottom line.... Easiest shot at papers is through asylum (refugee)...entering any EU country with tourist visa and then trying to convert it to residence permit is almost impossible if not impossible. Mind you even in Italy its impossible to convert tourist visa to residence permit you must go through asylum. Now once you succeed in italy you're tied to italy. With italian permit you can travel to all schengen countries but can't work...and in italy THERE ARE NO JOBS !
Now trying to convert italian permit to another country's permit is very difficult but very possible with a lot of money.
This is just a brief. Feel free to holla at me...OK back to my baby wink

7 Likes

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by mindovamatter: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2017
Harmony222:

Email me your number uduehicyril@gmail.com
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Harmony222(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:

Email me your number uduehicyril@gmail.com
check my signature
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by mrchemist(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nice tread, i know this queation is not for these section. but someone can advice . my sister want to enter canada with tourist visa . she is married here in nigeria . what means can she gey resident ...how easy arraging wedding den for canada..Can having a baby in canada be of assistant to.her also
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:
My first response didn't really answer your questions.... One baby dey rub my chest that time cheesy pardon me.

France - Guy the recent bombings and terrorist attacks in France don make them dey vex for immigrants. The funny thing about this attacks is it has nothing to do with black african immigrants... but at the mention of immigrants the first thing they show is black africans on a boat in the middle of the ocean. That brings me to racism.... France is the least racist country in the world ! Just a look at their football team says it all. Now papers...it depends on the type of visa you applied for...if its normal schengen tourist visa...e go hard oo...unless you wan do arrangy marriage... and these days its kinda difficult (oyibo don soji ! Their police don soji...dem go ask una to bring impossible proof of 2yrs back of dating...how you wan proof say una don dey date 2yrs back?) So all in all it depends how you got in in the first place(motive for coming) as per papers I think Italy is easier. Or you could just tear up your passport wen you enter and seek asylum. Same for Germany. Bottom line.... Easiest shot at papers is through asylum (refugee)...entering any EU country with tourist visa and then trying to convert it to residence permit is almost impossible if not impossible. Mind you even in Italy its impossible to convert tourist visa to residence permit you must go through asylum. Now once you succeed in italy you're tied to italy. With italian permit you can travel to all schengen countries but can't work...and in italy THERE ARE NO JOBS !
Now trying to convert italian permit to another country's permit is very difficult but very possible with a lot of money.
This is just a brief. Feel free to holla at me...OK back to my baby wink

If I may ask, if someone has a resident permit of any EU country, does that mean that the person can work in another EU country other than d country he or she got resident permit from? Needed u to be more explicit on that. Thanks
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by mrchemist(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
mrchemist:
Nice tread, i know this queation is not for these section. but someone can advice . my sister want to enter canada with tourist visa . she is married here in nigeria . what means can she gey resident ...how easy arraging wedding den for canada..Can having a baby in canada be of assistant to.her also
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by mindovamatter: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
antonreal:

If I may ask, if someone has a resident permit of any EU country, does that mean that the person can work in another EU country other than d country he or she got resident permit from? Needed u to be more explicit on that. Thanks

Residence permit of one EU country does not allow you to work in another EU country. Example: You have residence permit in italy....you can go to Germany for vusit , tourism (can stay 3months) BUT YOU CAN'T WORK IN GERMANY ! Hai Capitol ?

1 Like

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by mindovamatter: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
antonreal:

Residence permit of one EU country does not allow you to work in another EU country. Example: You have residence permit in italy....you can go to Germany for vusit , tourism (can stay 3months) BUT YOU CAN'T WORK IN GERMANY ! Hai Capito ?

1 Like

Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by mrchemist(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=mrchemist post=57831002][/quote]
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by mrchemist(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
mrchemist:
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
mindovamatter:

Residence permit of one EU country does not allow you to work in another EU country. Example: You have residence permit in italy....you can go to Germany for vusit , tourism (can stay 3months) BUT YOU CAN'T WORK IN GERMANY ! Hai Capito ?

Thanks for ur response bro.. In such situation, what can one do to work in other EU countries? Like u have resident permit for Italy, how can u make it legal to be able to work in Germany and other EU country?
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by harlee(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
please and please,i want to ask the gurus and professionals on this thread,how do I move to Germany legally and work without having paper issues,whats the due process from Nigeria
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Ruffy147: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Good morning to everyone, God bless us all. Please house which Europe country is easy to get there visa without delay or slow processing? and if I'm to apply for France or Belgium what are the documents I need to provide? I want to go for honeymoon. Thanks
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by xkunzo(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Belgium visa is not go area from Nigeria , it kinda hard this and there processing is very slow , your passport might more than 6 month with the embassy and that does not guarantee visa , unless if you on full scholarship as student.

France & Slovakia still liberal a little bit if you are lucky and summit right document with good packaging you will got visa
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Damolux01(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Harmony222:

Lemme whatsapp you too boss!
Re: best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle by Damolux01(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2017
harlee:
please and please,i want to ask the gurus and professionals on this thread,how do I move to Germany legally and work without having paper issues,whats the due process from Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) / Nigerian Railway Shuts Train Services Nationwide / Exciting And Affordable Places To Have Fun In Nigeria This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.