Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Document, Survey And Etc Approval In Ogun States(sango Ota Area) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Document, Survey And Etc Approval In Ogun States(sango Ota Area) (1603 Views)

Calculations And Requirements For Obtaining A Building Plan Approval In Lagos / Land For Sale In Lagos And Ogun States / Land For Sale In Lagos And Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Document, Survey And Etc Approval In Ogun States(sango Ota Area) by sheade(f): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2008
hello everyone, particularly those that have experience with building and document approval.  I was told the below document will cost me approximately 250,000 naira for approval, do you have an idea how much this documents usually cost in ogun states area,
by the way I have no idea about building in nigeria, i'm also a female just trying to build a decent bungalow where me and my family can stay when we visit, i appreaciate your input

1.  survey

2. tax clearance

3. 3 years of development levy

4. purchased receipt-was told they need to get the original certify?

5. 5 set of architectural drawing for approval
Re: Document, Survey And Etc Approval In Ogun States(sango Ota Area) by ajileko: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2008
You meant #250,000 naira. That is not bad at all. If this include the survey plan, architectural drawing , building permit, etc. This is not bad at all. I will jump on it before the price change if I were you. Just verified that this is all the cost and there no coming back for more. If possible, have them break it down for you. You should be lucky because in Lagos, 250,000 naira might just be enough for your architectural and structural drawing. Good luck.
Re: Document, Survey And Etc Approval In Ogun States(sango Ota Area) by sheade(f): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2008
yeah, ajileko i meant 250, 000 naira, i change it, thks for ur input,

(1) (Reply)

ROOM AND PARLOUR Self Contained Flat For Rent At Awoyaya / New Lekki Garden / Brand New 3 Bedroom Duplex To Let @ Ikota By VGC, 700k (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.