Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

T.B. Joshua Claimed He Predicted Boston, Massachusetts USA Terrorist Bombings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Claimed He Predicted Boston, Massachusetts USA Terrorist Bombings (923 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Claimed He Predicted Boston, Massachusetts USA Terrorist Bombings by valencia25(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2013
Prophet Temitope Joshua founder of the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN) has once again revealed how he predicted the recent devastating terrorist bombing attacks in Boston, Massachusetts USA long before they ever happened.

TB Joshua, who also runs a cable TV evangelical ministry called Emmanuel TV, in the past, has claimed to have correctly predicted various calamities/natural disasters in countries across the globe.

Synagogue Church of all Nations posted the prediction video on YouTUBE yesterday [Apr. 16]...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7KrbpFwnA
Re: T.B. Joshua Claimed He Predicted Boston, Massachusetts USA Terrorist Bombings by Cashio(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2013
Why always after the deeds has been done..this is quite unlike olden days prophets who don't only foresee calamities but also map out ways 2 avert them.....spare us all these trash abeg
Re: T.B. Joshua Claimed He Predicted Boston, Massachusetts USA Terrorist Bombings by peteregwu(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
Cashio: Why always after the deeds has been done..this is quite unlike olden days prophets who don't only foresee calamities but also map out ways 2 avert them.....spare us all these trash abeg

is like u dont know who that man is..a doom prophet, am bold to say it because, he is a fals prophet. u dont need the hand writing on the wall to know. if you conversant with the bible amd deeds of the prophet in the bible, you will know who a true prophet is. He loves doom because, he is of it.
Re: T.B. Joshua Claimed He Predicted Boston, Massachusetts USA Terrorist Bombings by peteregwu(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
valencia25: Prophet Temitope Joshua founder of the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN) has once again revealed how he predicted the recent devastating terrorist bombing attacks in Boston, Massachusetts USA long before they ever happened.

TB Joshua, who also runs a cable TV evangelical ministry called Emmanuel TV, in the past, has claimed to have correctly predicted various calamities/natural disasters in countries across the globe.

Synagogue Church of all Nations posted the prediction video on YouTUBE yesterday [Apr. 16]...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7KrbpFwnA

if you posted is true, then TB is nothing but a false prophet. he always like to force himself to be known in everyway possible. he loves to advertise himself, mostly when it comes to evil events or disaster taking place. he loves to identify himself with negativities.
Re: T.B. Joshua Claimed He Predicted Boston, Massachusetts USA Terrorist Bombings by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Loll...

I said it three weeks ago, I said it last week and I said it In December...

Considering that this has been going on..

that prophesy would still have fit in if Oga@TheTop of NorthKorea had done this

Anyways, Christians are not called sheep for no reason..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Claimed He Predicted Boston, Massachusetts USA Terrorist Bombings by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
musKeeto: Loll...

I said it three weeks ago, I said it last week and I said it In December...

Considering that this has been going on..

that prophesy would still have fit in if Oga@TheTop of NorthKorea had done this

Anyways, Christians are not called sheep for no reason..

grin grin

hilarious.

(1) (Reply)

What If God Decides To Judge Us By What We Believe? / 'Jesus And Mary' Appear On Google Earth / Angola Bans Islam And Shuts Down All Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.