Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January (22984 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesied Colorado Cinema Shooting / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by ajetunde: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2013
Prophet Temitope Joshua founder of the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN) has once again revealed how he predicted the recent devastating terrorist bombing attacks in Boston, Massachusetts USA long before they ever happened.

TB Joshua, who also runs a cable TV evangelical ministry called Emmanuel TV, in the past, has claimed to have correctly predicted various calamities/natural disasters in countries across the globe.

Synagogue Church of all Nations posted the prediction video on YouTUBE yesterday [Apr. 16].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll7KrbpFwnA

Source >>> http://liveofofo.com/32925/video-prophet-t-b-predicts-boston-massachusetts-usa-bombing/
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Areaboy2(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
what a fcking load of toss!! the audacity these people have to call everyone fools. I swear if any one close to me, family or friend that believes in this bullshit, that person is dead to me angry angry angry.

The idiots predict bullshit and pray for it. and it still happened? Are they not ashamed?? That means god didn't really give a fck despite their prayers. bunch of fannies angry angry

11 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by icydoc: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
I don't seem to understand this.predictions r made before the actual event and not In retrospect.what a country!!!
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by mattsteve(f): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dis man never ceases to amuse me

Especially his followers

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by StevenJay01(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
**Passing by**So he really predicted it**Moving on to the next thread**

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Where can I meet this man?

This man is a cash cow - we can make trillions of $ together if he's down for the hustle...

Shout me, pastor!! wink

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Crap! Crap! And crap!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2013
Is he not trying to implicate himself already? Judging from a logical point of view, he could be arrested based the ground that he may have infos about the perpetrators, or better still, that he carried out or masterminded the bombing in order for his prophecies to be fulfilled. Na wa 4 dis man ooo...

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by adora4u1: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ok na. Prophet of doom! When will he ever prophesy something positive?!

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Lovine: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Now I know Nairalanders are full of Pagans. God forgive those who are pagans here in Nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Them don come again oo
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Jerimiah was slammed with the name 'prophet of doom', so there's no biggie if he does that.
Av since accepted him as a prophet of doom, and i dnt think it's a bad thing!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Sicozone(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
I no like ham ooooo,wetin u hipe people's post for.....moderator dey waste mb now......anyway Touch not my annointed and do my Prophet no harm.....God said so,not me
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by uromicom: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
thurnder fire who don comment befor me if u no belive go drink rat poisen if he no happen how una go take know say wating he dey talk na true

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Lovine: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
Which thunder are talking about?
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by crazygod(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
Not again

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by PeterKbaba: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
They say A Prophet is not respected in his place

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
uromi.com:
thurnder fire who don comment befor me if u no belive go drink rat poisen if he no happen how una go take know say wating he dey talk na true
Thunder or no thunder, i belv the essense of prophessy is to avert the future tragedy. But in this case, tragedy still happen and you call this prophesy?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by igbeke: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
shud we "prophesy" evil and pray it comes to pass so as to gain popularity?
certainly dis is not from d genuine GOD.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by PeterKbaba: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yomii:
Thunder or no thunder, i belv the essense of prophessy is to avert the future tragedy. But in this case, tragedy still happen and you call this prophesy?

What about all the prophecies in revelation that as been happening for over 100 years, what do you have to say to that.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
if the prophecy doesn't happen you call him a fake and i remember he asked people to pray,so if the good people of ole america didnt pray,that was their problem.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by wesley80(m): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
reserved
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by adexsimply(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
ahem
Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by chizel: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Why is it that nobody get to hear this man's predictions when they are made but rather after the event has taken place?i wonder what this people thinks they are doing in Gods name

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January by 1shortblackboy: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Na wa God no dey show this man good things ?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) / Deeper Life Bible Church: Why Avoid Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.