Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,062 members, 7,821,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend (1323 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Spouse Told You He Stole N100m From Government? / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / WAH OH ,why is pounds to Naira Rate so high, N267 to £1?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend by osasp(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2008
mehn c me c trouble o.i got this friend of mine that got into some bailif case.he was owing them bout a thousand grand pounds.so this guy was in need of cash badly and he came to meet me.he does work but 1k isnt beans so he didnt have up to dat amount as @ then.this is d same guy that would split his e.m.a(money d government gives you for going to college after sixteen or something).he'd give me cash and all that form hes work pay aswell so i felt i just had to help him so i took my uncles bank card and withdrew bout 170 pounds nd gave to him nd old him it was d best i could do and that he should pay me back as soon as possible.well, it back fired, my uncle found out and after investigations, they were able to know i did it and i agreed to it and told him i spent it on random things(i wasnt sure if my friend would pay me back)my bro had since called home(nija).to tell them i stole and all that,my mum called me and started crying, i felt like dying, meanwhile i was pressuring this guy to give me this cash,i did give my brother a hint that i didnt spend the money, he just got pissed and sed i should stop with the lies.so its kinda killin me.my mums is comin back from nija on sunday.i duno how to sit her down to tell her.ill already have the money by then though.thays where you guys cum in. . .i dont know if she would believe. . .i need your help asap
Re: I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend by omena555(f): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2008
one lie will always need another to cover it up. u shd have told ur uncle the truth right from the very beginning.

always tell the truth and u wont need to remember what u said before!
Re: I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend by osasp(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2008
ok. . .will do
just wasnt sure if he'ed give me d cash back so i just wanted d case to die like dat
ill go down to his place to c him soon as i can gather maself
Re: I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend by algood(f): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2008
i think in your own interest , its better u tell ur uncle the truth, because who knows tomorrow.
u might be in need of something and ur uncle might use the present or anyone use the present to judge the future.

I can understand why u helped your friend, but if i were u, i wont put mind in the money again, because its better for you to put off your mind in something u are not sure off and be able to focust on what is yet to come.

Tel them the truth, its good, its biblical, and also boost his trust and confident back.

if u cant face him directly, pick the phone explain the situation to your mum.

trying to help a friend , and covering up, u are hurting other people including yourself.

so be smart!!!! grin
Re: I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend by TOYOSI20(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2008
Eyaa, just tell them exactly what happened, cos sooner than later they'll eventually find out.

Remeber u don't want to lose the trust and confidence ur Mother and Uncle have in u.

Best of Luck smiley
Re: I Stole 170 Pounds To Help My Friend by chiogo(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2008
Awwww, that's crazy. I feel u, really i d0. It's hard for people t0 understand that u didn't d0 it. But u shoulda t0ld ur uncle the truth from the 0n-set s0 that even if he d0esn't believe u, when ur mother comes, u tell her the same thin' At least, that'd show them that that's what happened because you t0ld all of 'em the same thin'. Well n0w, all u can d0 is make sure u tell ur mother exactly what happened when she comes. C'm0n, she's ur mother and shld kn0w what u're capable of d0in'.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Let My Insane Friend Live With Me? / What Can HE Do To Bed HIS Friend’s Wife? / 9 Important Lessons A Father Should Teach His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.