Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? (1330 Views)

Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by mamagee3(f): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
I just read a report that a man fathered 24-25 children, Is that possible? shocked shocked
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
Very possible.

I know of this guy in Port Harcourt who fathered 27 children that i am aware of.

I also know all their names.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2009
Infact, it is possible for a man to have all that within a year.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by eddy1977(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2009
how old r u mama-gee?

anyone over the age of 13 knows biology.
even your cousins in the village know that a man can impregnant up to 5 women daily. multiply that by 365 then the number to 70 or even 90. that's how many kids a man can father in his lifetime.

does fathering mean: impregnanting or raising a child in your vocabulary?
according to your personal dictionary ,what s the difference between a father and dad?
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Fhemmmy: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2009
Take am easy with mama gee oh
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by coolier(f): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2009
Yes.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Sissy3(f): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
if a woman can have up 19+ children, why cant a man have up to 30 if he wishes?
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by SeanT21(f): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2009
Yes, with multiple wives.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Fhemmmy: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
SeanT21:

Yes, with multiple wives.

And with some other women that has no regard for themselves
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by mamagee3(f): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
eddy1977:

how old r u mama-gee?

anyone over the age of 13 knows biology.
even your cousins in the village know that a man can impregnant up to 5 women  daily. multiply that by 365 then the number to 70 or even 90. that's how many kids a man can father in his lifetime.

does fathering mean: impregnanting or raising  a child in your vocabulary?
according to your personal dictionary ,what s the difference between a father and  dad?

Don't be daft!
I didn't say a man is unable to have 25 children,
the post says is it possible for a man to have 24-25 children?
There's a clear difference between your opinion and what the post says
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by eddy1977(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
one international football player who plays for manchester united: patrice evra; he is a french national of senegalese descent; his father has 25 children.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by AloyEmeka6: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2009
[size=16pt]Oba Elegushi Survived By 12 Wives, Over 70 Children[/size]
Posted To The Web: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - Astro Jewoola

The late Elegushi of Ikateland, Oba Tekun Adeseyi Elegushi, Kubela II, is survived by 12 wives and over 70 children.

This was disclosed yesterday by the senior wife he married in 1967 while he was a student at the Western College of Commerce, Yaba, Lagos, Olori Kudirat Ashabi Elegushi, during the monarch’s 40th day fidau prayers for the repose of his soul.

“It’s very unfortunate that the monarch passed on at this time. He had sown many seeds. Unfortunately, death did not allow him to reap the fruits of the seeds he planted,” she lamented.

“Elegushi was not only my loving husband, he was a darling friend, and a father. He was kind to a fault; his joy is putting smiles on the faces of people. Once he believed in a cause, he would pursue it vigorously with the last blood in his veins, until there is a positive result. He never discriminate between his domestic staff and his own biological children.

“Elegushi singlehandedly transformed the entire Ikateland into a Mecca of sort where relatives and non-relatives trooped to for assistance,” she added.

On the last moments of the departed monarch, Olori Kudirat Elegushi said: “I can only recall that on that fateful morning, he complained of chest pains which we believed could be managed at the hospital. But in the afternoon, he phoned some of his wives and instructed them to take good care of his children, biological and non-biological.

“In the evening, we just heard that he had passed on,” the late monarch’s eldest wife narrated.

His second wife, Olori Senatu Titilayo Elegushi described her late husband as a man of impeccable character.

“Since I married him four years ago, I never regretted doing so. He had over 70 children, biological and non-biological, and was paying their school fees,” she revealed.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12384&z=12

Elegushi was born on 10 April, 1940 to the royal ruling house of Ikateland, Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State.

He was installed the Elegushi of Ikateland on 23 April, 1991. He was the 20th monarch of the town.

Other wives of the late monarch include Ganiyat, Tawakalitu, Jumoke, Mojirayo and others.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by MrCrackles(m): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

[size=16pt]Oba Elegushi Survived By 12 Wives, Over 70 Children[/size]
Posted To The Web: Wednesday, December 30, 2009 - Astro Jewoola

The late Elegushi of Ikateland, Oba Tekun Adeseyi Elegushi, Kubela II, is survived by 12 wives and over 70 children.

This was disclosed yesterday by the senior wife he married in 1967 while he was a student at the Western College of Commerce, Yaba, Lagos, Olori Kudirat Ashabi Elegushi, during the monarch’s 40th day fidau prayers for the repose of his soul.

“It’s very unfortunate that the monarch passed on at this time. He had sown many seeds. Unfortunately, death did not allow him to reap the fruits of the seeds he planted,” she lamented.

“Elegushi was not only my loving husband, he was a darling friend, and a father. He was kind to a fault; his joy is putting smiles on the faces of people. Once he believed in a cause, he would pursue it vigorously with the last blood in his veins, until there is a positive result. He never discriminate between his domestic staff and his own biological children.

“Elegushi singlehandedly transformed the entire Ikateland into a Mecca of sort where relatives and non-relatives trooped to for assistance,” she added.

On the last moments of the departed monarch, Olori Kudirat Elegushi said: “I can only recall that on that fateful morning, he complained of chest pains which we believed could be managed at the hospital. But in the afternoon, he phoned some of his wives and instructed them to take good care of his children, biological and non-biological.

“In the evening, we just heard that he had passed on,” the late monarch’s eldest wife narrated.

His second wife, Olori Senatu Titilayo Elegushi described her late husband as a man of impeccable character.

“Since I married him four years ago, I never regretted doing so. He had over 70 children, biological and non-biological, and was paying their school fees,” she revealed.

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=12384&z=12

Elegushi was born on 10 April, 1940 to the royal ruling house of Ikateland, Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State.

He was installed the Elegushi of Ikateland on 23 April, 1991. He was the 20th monarch of the town.

Other wives of the late monarch include Ganiyat, Tawakalitu, Jumoke, Mojirayo and others.

Names of the others are unknown shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2009
Yes it's possible. I suppose it's the why, not the how, that's baffling. I can't fathom that one.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Mimicole(f): 1:19am On Jan 02, 2010
Mama gee i think u're d daft one here. Read ur post again.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Mimicole(f): 3:33am On Jan 02, 2010
Oh, @mama gee, and all ur oda posts.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Mobinga: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2010
mama gee, r u ok? wat r u sayin?
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? by Mobinga: 7:09am On Jan 02, 2010
mama gee, r u ok? wat r u sayin?

(1) (Reply)

Quickest Way To Get Pregnant / Husbands What Exactly Do You Want From Your Wives And Vice Versa / Mothers Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.