Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Quality Writer Available To Provide You With 100% Fresh And Unique Articles - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Quality Writer Available To Provide You With 100% Fresh And Unique Articles (571 Views)

Writer Available For Hire / Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! / Project Writer Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Writer Available To Provide You With 100% Fresh And Unique Articles by inkplusquill: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
Hello everyone, i am a Professional Writer. I write for a living. My services are highly in demand on different freelance websites. I have worked for foreign clients as well as clients in Nigeria. My job? Provide QUALITY and engaging Content that in turn, produce returning visitors and thus, long term traffic for your websites and blogs.

Quality Content is always in demand. Boring articles will not give your website return visitors which is the most important thing to any online business; website or blog. It is no more enough to have a great layout or plugin installed, you must offer your site visitors that something extra; truly interesting articles with some humor, pizazz and fact all in one quality mix.

Need Search Engine Optimized Articles? No problem. I can use keywords and certainly know how to optimize as needed.

My rates might be deemed a bit steep, however, if you know and crave QUALITY, then surely, you can appreciate the fact that QUALITY must be paid for. It is well worth every red cent.

My Going Rate: 1200naira per 500 word articles, however, there can be some slight negotiation. Write me and let us talk some more. I do 100-200 QUALITY articles weekly and i never miss a deadline. You can even expect your articles well before the deadline. If you need more than 200 weekly, that can certainly be arranged. That is what i offer; World Class QUALITY with Professionalism.

Quality is not stumbled upon; it is a decision. Make the best decision you could possibly make by hiring me today!

inkplusquillATgmailDOTcom
Re: Quality Writer Available To Provide You With 100% Fresh And Unique Articles by inkplusquill: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Contact me now for AMAZING articles time and again!
Re: Quality Writer Available To Provide You With 100% Fresh And Unique Articles by inkplusquill: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2013
Don't miss this opportunity, QUALITY Content is everything!
Re: Quality Writer Available To Provide You With 100% Fresh And Unique Articles by inkplusquill: 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
About to sign contract papers with one long term client. More needed smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Creator Wanted / Talented And Versatile Writers Wanted / Professional Creative Writer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.