Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,220 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! (874 Views)

Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! / Web Content Writer For Hire. / Article Writer, Web Content Writer, Blogger: Do You Need One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! by writeraccess: 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2013
Do you run a website? Do you want to build quality backlinks to your blog pages? Then you need a go-to writer who knows how to write SEO optimized content.

I'm Daniel Adetunji, the owner of www.infowland.com. I've written for several top blogs in the USA ,and I've just been accepted as a paid blogger for www.smallbiztrends.com

I'm offering my writing services to anyone who wants SEO optimized content. I know how the search engine walk and talk--and I write in a way that'll cajole her to rank your blog pages.

I'm a content marketing strategist, and I've written over 5,000 contents, and 230 guest posts for myself and clients in the space of 3 years.

If you want to see my published contents, you can check out my portfolio: http://www.infowland.com/writing-portfolio/

If you're interested in hiring me, contact me via: Danieladetunji5@gmail.com or hit the contact page of my blog: www.infowland.com

PS: My rates are quite affordable and if you're someone who's ready to generate leads and traffic, then you should hire me.

Thanks
Re: Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! by writeraccess: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2013
By the way, my rates again, are affordable. I only charge 800 Naira per article

Thanks
Re: Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! by Ify2excel: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
writeraccess: By the way, my rates again, are affordable. I only charge 800 Naira per article

Thanks
Contact me on ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com
Re: Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! by eojonah5: 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2013
Some girls don't like kissing. Kissing is healthy and has many
advantages, both physically...to continue reading /p3wKUN-99
Re: Guest Blogger And Web Content Writer Available For Hire!!! by writeraccess: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2013
Hi All,

I'm also a Web content writer . Kindly contact me through my SEO content writer blog: www.webcontentwriterpro.com

(1) (Reply)

Needed A Writer In All Areas.. / Writer $1/500 Words / Do You Need An Editor For Your E-book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.