Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform (11487 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by sobastical: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nice move.. I just like this bank!
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by free2ryhme: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Its free now abi, only 2 attract patronage when they've gotten d right amount it becomes a money making venture. Nvr engage in new ideas of dis nature you end up becoming the guinea pig.
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by valdubem(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
ocman: let them money begging campaign girls begin. hurray... beggars have been unleashed. now u can beg for everything u can think of, now nigerian girls can ask u to buy them anything now so no excuse of my ATm card is not with me. they will even give u the website where u can place the order

??
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by wobintin: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
ocman: let them money begging campaign girls begin. hurray... beggars have been unleashed. now u can beg for everything u can think of, now nigerian girls can ask u to buy them anything now so no excuse of my ATm card is not with me. they will even give u the website where u can place the order
You can't spend what you don't have. Nobody can force to spend the money that's not available in ur account.
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by darellone: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
They lead and others follow.
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by OkochiZico(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
GT My Geeeeeee, u know the full meaning? GTB = Good Time Bank.
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by ukchy: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
scopusng: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) has launched a social banking platform, which allows customers to meet their needs on Facebook. The first of its kind in the country, the paltform allows members of the public to open GTBank accounts and get customer service support on Facebook.
Speaking with reporters, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of GTBank, Mr Segun Agbaje, said the bank’s objective is to engage the public where they work, live or play, adding that the new service would enable those on the social media to have a relationship and carry out transactions.
Agbaje said: “This novel service at present allows people open GTBank accounts and get customer service support on Facebook and in a couple of weeks, we will introduce new service options that include money transfers, airtime purchases and bills payments.”
He said GTBank’s commitment is for the convenience of its stakeholders, saying that the bank would continue to introduce value adding alternative channels in the future.

He said: “ has over one million followers on Facebook; the largest for any African Bank. Additionally, the bank recently introduced GTBank Mobile Money, a highly secure application that allows customers and non GTBank customers perform transfers and payments from their mobile phones to any mobile phone subscriber within the country.
“Furthermore, the bank’s internet banking platform is one of the most robust in the industry, supporting a wide array of service offerings that include bills payments, own and third party transfers and foreign exchange transfers to any bank account in the world,”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/business/money/gtbank-launches-social-network-platform/

Mtchweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew....What happen to the mobile money nonsense they introduce abi their ATM that has the highest rate of internet fraud??GTB go and perfect your products and stop forming...
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by dearbunny: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Gods Trusted Bank..(GTBank) sad
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by miqos02(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
so what? ok we don hear
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by megawax8: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
kingpinwon: What's the name of the site;>
his name is chinedu,cnt rememba the surname nw grin grin grin grin
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by Proffdada: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
val_dubem: GTB is Nigeria's Most Innovative Bank.

It was bank PHB b4 dey went broke tongue
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by Piro4rl(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yet to convince
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by awesomecon(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
GTB on top
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by AKMoney1(m): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=20pt] Jibiti Bank (in Yoruba language) [/size] grin
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by hardychris(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
That's lovely nice one Gtbank
Re: Gtbank Launches Social Network Platform by nkenu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
GTB scam its customers now through ATM and i have been victim twice. First was last year when i used a UBA ATM, but the cash didnt come out but GTB debited my account to the tune of N20,000 and even after several formal complain and filling of forms, the transaction was not revated. The recent one was on 5/3/13 where i used an FCMB ATM to withdraw N25,000 but there was network problem, and the cash didnt not come out but GTB debited my account and i have filled the complain form on the same day but till date nothing has been done. I wish to use this medium to call on the relavant authourity to take immidiate action because i intend taking this matter to court. My account number is 0026205053.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account / Over 2m Businesses Die In Nigeria In 5 Years – SMEDAN / How To Prevent Employee Fraud/ Theft: 22 Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.