Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Celebrity Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Death (1123 Views)

Salim Junior Dead - Family Biography And Mugith Songs: kenyan celebrity / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Death by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Which celebrity death pained or affected you most and how was your immediate reaction when you heard he or she was dead? Mine was dagrin. I was so shocked that I almost cried. I just could not do anything for the rest of the day
Re: Celebrity Death by nedu2000(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
cry michael jackson 25th june
Re: Celebrity Death by lamvicky: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Micheal jackson
Re: Celebrity Death by Chinwem(f): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2013
Goldie
Re: Celebrity Death by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=13pt]Michael Jackson's primarily. He was preparing for his shows and seemed healthy beforehand, so it was a shock.

Goldie's death actually shocked me. She was looking healthy at the Grammy's and then she was gone. A young life snuffed just like that. It definitely was a wake up call.

Amy Winehouse. Everyone expected it, including myself, but it was heartbreaking considering the fact that it was one of the first times an addict had family who was actively fighting for him/her. Her father literally used the media to tell drug dealers to stop dealing to his daughter. He's quite heroic. I was hoping he'd win her over and thought he would for a while. Such a shame.[/size]
Re: Celebrity Death by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2013
Michael jackson death was also touching. But come to think of it . I think he was responsible for his death
Re: Celebrity Death by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Vilicious: Michael jackson death was also touching. But come to think of it . I think he was responsible for his death

[size=13pt]MJ suffered severe insomnia. Lack of sleep/rest can make someone go crazy. Patients can make ridiculous demands to their physicians. However, it's the physician's responsibility to take care of a patient, rather than harm them. Part of the Hippocratic oath, the oath to which physicians swear, reads "I will keep them from harm and injustice". His physician was putting him in induced comas, which worsened his health, rather than treating the main issue that was insomnia.[/size]
Re: Celebrity Death by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2013
So you mean michael jackson's doctor is responsible for his death.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Learnt From My Mistakes-Jim Iyke / What Is Monalisa Chinda Doing To Fred Amata???? / Peter Okoye Defends And Praises Lola Omotayo On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.