Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

PLEASE HELP!!! My Facebook Account Has Being Compromised. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / PLEASE HELP!!! My Facebook Account Has Being Compromised. (795 Views)

Check If Your Email Has Been Compromised. / Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / My Multilinks Selfcare Account Has Been Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP!!! My Facebook Account Has Being Compromised. by Empex(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Please help!!!
I have two facebook account both opened with mobile phone numbers, I lost the phone number of one of the account long ago and I did not retrieve it back. But I did not border myself because I had access to my account. I did not change the number neither did I append an e-mail to the account. Just yesterday, somebody changed my password and profile pics and started pasting funny status. I tried logging in but was denied and after seeing the new profile pix, I called the old number and somebody picked it, he said he bought the number 3 days back and registered into facebook. This guy doesn't sound well schooled though, just had basic education I guess. He refused deactivating the account and has refused opening new one for himself with an e mail even after I promised him I could help. Please I need help as his statuses are beginning to make me sound like a weirdo. Thanks.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! My Facebook Account Has Being Compromised. by JUO(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
guy na story you dey put, how can u signup an account without required information? that is what you get when you enter a house through the window. reset the account with that old phone no and ask (beg) him to send you the code, thank your God the no is active or you forget the account.
the guy may not be the one hacking your account

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! My Facebook Account Has Being Compromised. by Empex(m): 3:04am On Apr 18, 2013
Thank you, as I said earlier, the guy doesn't sound so educated, obviously he is trying to sign up to facebook but since the phone is already registered and he is in possession of the number, he was able to change the password. Now the accounts have all of my friends in it, he has not change the display name, all he did is changing the password, and profile pics and he now started posting status. I've tried explaining to the guy but he is unnecessarily being difficult. I tried resetting it but all the codes are being sent to him and I can't retrieve it. I opened another Facebook account for this guy with a new email address so that he can relinquish mine since it looks as if he can't open one or even understand the concept that that account is mine and for me alone. All of my attempts was not welcomed. Tomorrow another status will pop up and this is sending me craaaaaaaaaazy.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!! My Facebook Account Has Being Compromised. by femi4: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2013
The guy is not educated, yet he could change the password and profile picture successfully.
**Think**

Well, tell him to edit and add your number as an alternative number so that you ll be able to receive the reset code as well

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP!!! My Facebook Account Has Being Compromised. by olempe(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
Seriously, this case is weird, and funny as well... I duuno ♓☺w to help, but keep begging him.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Over 85 DSTV Channel For N100 Weekly. / 7 Most Popular Skype Alternatives You Will Love / New Zinox Core I7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.