Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Required: A Catchy Biz Name, Logo And A Buy Line For A Petroleum Company - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Required: A Catchy Biz Name, Logo And A Buy Line For A Petroleum Company (1117 Views)

Free Logo And Business Card Design For The 1st 10 People / Free Logo And Business Card Designs / 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Required: A Catchy Biz Name, Logo And A Buy Line For A Petroleum Company by tondifari: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
I am about to float a petroleum marketing company in Nigeria. The company will be involved in the sales and distribution of refined petroleum products in Nigeria. It will operate with vessels, tank farms , trucks and filling stations.

The preferred colours are green, gold or any other colours you deem appropriate etc. I will contact the winning design by mail to discuss further. Goodluck
Re: Required: A Catchy Biz Name, Logo And A Buy Line For A Petroleum Company by spywareczar(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
undecided
Re: Required: A Catchy Biz Name, Logo And A Buy Line For A Petroleum Company by tondifari: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
Design gurus in the house: kemjisuper, rodent, sirgai, gamine,realborn adewaleafolabi, CGking etc..... Dont make me wait too long.

Negotiation starts from 15k for the winning entry. Contact details will be posted online once an entry is selected.
Re: Required: A Catchy Biz Name, Logo And A Buy Line For A Petroleum Company by tondifari: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
spywareczar, what's up?. looking forward to your entry.
Re: Required: A Catchy Biz Name, Logo And A Buy Line For A Petroleum Company by Napolitano(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
You wwant people to do designs then you choose. What happens to those you did not choose? They wasted their time abi? Well if you're serious, get someone to brand your business and pay for his services.

1 Like

Re: Required: A Catchy Biz Name, Logo And A Buy Line For A Petroleum Company by spywareczar(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
Napolitano: You wwant people to do designs then you choose. What happens to those you did not choose? They wasted their time abi? Well if you're serious, get someone to brand your business and pay for his services.
u re onpoint wink
Re: Required: A Catchy Biz Name, Logo And A Buy Line For A Petroleum Company by erad(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
tondifari:
I am about to float a petroleum marketing company in Nigeria. The company will be involved in the sales and distribution of refined petroleum products in Nigeria. It will operate with vessels, tank farms , trucks and filling stations.

The preferred colours are green, gold or any other colours you deem appropriate etc. I will contact the winning design by mail to discuss further. Goodluck

You are about to brand a business that doesn't have a name or anything to go by and you expect to achieve that in this form?? You don't sound like a serious person. This is the type of thing you need good communication with the designer all the way cos the designer is gonna be ur designer, PRO and adviser. U people really think branding is child's play, u forget this is what is gonna be the sole identity of ur business for a pretty long time. What message do u want to pass to ur potential clients?? incompetence, cheapness and mediocrity?? Go through posts here and see designers that can represent ur vision, contact them and get the ball rolling.

(1) (Reply)

My Personal Portfolio Website / How Would You Rate My Work / I Need A Go Pro Hero Digital Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.