Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Free Logo And Business Card Designs - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Logo And Business Card Designs (4848 Views)

Need engaging social media designs for Instagram. tap these! / Free Logo, Business Card / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The 1st 10 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2015
I'm a bit less busy at the moment, so I feel like offering some free services to people in here. I will design eye catching, and professional logos and business cards for free.
For the logos, I need your company name, catch phrase/slogan, and your preferred colours. If you have an existing logo, I can help you convert it to 3d.
For the business cards, provide me with your logo in a transparent background, contact info and preferred colours. I'll design just 5 business cards.
Offer valids till Next week.
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2015
my works

1 Like

Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by tolahood9(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2015
Hi, please help me design a logo for an engineering club.
ALMEC Air, Land and Marine Engineering Club Colours: different shades of blue Thanks a million!
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
tolahood9:
Hi, please help me design a logo for an engineering club.

ALMEC
Air, Land and Marine Engineering Club
Colours: different shades of blue
Thanks a million!

Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by tolahood9(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=Google63 post=37701195] wow thanks. I really appreciate it
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=tolahood9 post=37704975][/quote] It's my pleasure
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by lordmario(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Pls design one for me. Jet Koncepts Inc.(Videography,photography and event management outfit). Pls use a shade of green.
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by ugojaysly(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
my biz name is sleek solutions, my colours are blue,black and white,i want a logo tnk u
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Nairalander01: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=tolahood9 post=37704975][/quote]
Can you design a logo for me.
Company Name: Poultry plaza
Caption: No necessary
Colours: Black/Ash, White, and Orange.
I've designed a logo already, it looks very nice but once I export it out of Corel draw it looks blurred.
I don't mind paying for your service, but I'll need to send the current logo so you'll have a look and understand what I mean. How do I get in touch with you?? Email or whatsapp.
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nairalander01:

Can you design a logo for me.
Company Name: Poultry plaza
Caption: No necessary
Colours: Black/Ash, White, and Orange.
I've designed a logo already, it looks very nice but once I export it out of Corel draw it looks blurred.
I don't mind paying for your service, but I'll need to send the current logo so you'll have a look and understand what I mean. How do I get in touch with you?? Email or whatsapp.
Email. Adetoy01atyahoo.com. send the coreldraw format
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Nairalander01: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Google63:
kindly check your mail
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Nairalander01: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Google63:

Did you get my mail??
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Nairalander01:

Did you get my mail??
Yes I did.
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 12:32am On Sep 06, 2015
lordmario:
Pls design one for me.
Jet Koncepts Inc.(Videography,photography and event management outfit).
Pls use a shade of green.

Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 12:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Nairalander01:

Did you get my mail??
The cdr file is corrupt, I cant access it..
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2015
ugojaysly:
my biz name is sleek solutions, my colours are blue,black and white,i want a logo tnk u

1 Like

Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Nairalander01: 6:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Google63:
I'm just seeing this, I'll resend it once I'm on PC.
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Nairalander01: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2015
Google63:
I have resent it. Try see if you can access it now.
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by tressesbeauty: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2015
please design one for me;
Tresses Beauty
Its a Salon and Ladies fashion and makeup outfit.
colors pink purple and black.

thanks a lot
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2015
Nairalander01:
I have resent it. Try see if you can access it now.

Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2015
tressesbeauty:
please design one for me; Tresses Beauty Its a Salon and Ladies fashion and makeup outfit. colors pink purple and black.
thanks a lot

Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2015
tressesbeauty:
please design one for me; Tresses Beauty Its a Salon and Ladies fashion and makeup outfit. colors pink purple and black.
thanks a lot
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by norame(f): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Please help me design my biz logo...SamyWhite laundry and dry-cleaning services.
My email: assumpta_uche@yahoo.cok

Thanks
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Google63(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
norame:
Please help me design my biz logo...SamyWhite laundry and dry-cleaning services.
My email: assumpta_uche@yahoo.cok

Thanks

Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by lordmario(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Google63:
Thanks bro
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by oluwasolajames: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Design for Bizzy Couture color are Blue,purple,red
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by ugojaysly(m): 1:36am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=Google63 post=37717876][/quote] wow this is beautiful, great job ,I really appreciate. Do send the files to ugojaysly @Gmail.Com tnx
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by Jimyking(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi I'm glad I came across this thread. I have been looking to design a logo for my website, I would really appreciate if you can help me design mine. The name of the website is collegegroove.net I would like the maximum height to be 50px. The watch word is: Be Informed and be Entertained. The colour should be black and red. You can send it to my mail when u've finished to kingabioudun@yahoo.com. I would really be looking forward to having my logo design by you. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by jurist21(m): 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bro help me please I need a logo My company name is De Erudite Tonye Group Slogan is: Integrity And Service Preferred Colours: Green, Red, Gold. Thanks bro I will humbled if you do me this Favour!.
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by deeone10: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pls I will appreciate it if you can send me manual on logo design and card design ladeleoladayo@yahoo.com
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by deeone10: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pls help me design.
Company name: MayTom Enterprise
Pls include blue in the colour and send to my mail ladelejj@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Free Logo And Business Card Designs by ceasare: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hi op,
Help with my company logo.
Its Gotham Projects Nig Ltd
Its a construction,real estate and logistics firm
Preferred colour is blue/torqoius blue
Slogan is quality service delivery on time
Wouldn't mind a complimentary card design as well
I hv a token for you ....just to appreciate !

For d viz card details drop ur email I will mail it to you.

Thanks !

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIGERIAN INDEPENDENCE DESIGN COMPETITION / Pandora Gift Flyer / Get Professional Logo & Brand Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.