Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama (20125 Views)

Warning To Obama!! ISIS Beheads Missing American Journalist (photos) / Sister Of Sandy-hook Victim Gun-control Plea To Obama / Beyonce Writes A Letter To Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by ifeomabernard(f): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
who else are behind this kinda plot if not............................
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Albert708(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Feedmemore(f): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ricin is lab-made, so it shouldn't be hard too track it down...and the letter should be easy, too...fingerprints, postmark, cameras in post offices, etc.

1 Like

Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by GalaxyNoteII: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
icydoc: how did u come to your conclusion about racism?

Criminal profiling. . . .and I'm endowed with the 7th sense, vision, from the Goddess Yeye Osoronga.
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by hafeesa: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Feed me more: Ricin is lab-made, so it shouldn't be hard too track it down...and the letter should be easy, too...fingerprints, postmark, cameras in post offices, etc.

I very much doubt someone who makes an attempt to murder the US president will be dumb enough to leave fingerprints or postmarks that can be traced to him or allow his face to be captured on camera. . .however, I could be wrong since he obviously wasn't smart enough to realise that a letter addressed to the president would obviously be screened thoroughly before it gets to him.
I could also be wrong though, for all we know his intention may not have been to kill him but to put the country in a state of fear. Well, guess Nigeria is not the only country with lunatics, we just don't know how to handle our lunatics.
God protect us all from heartless, evil psychopaths.
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
I don't like him but I don't want him dead. He gotta stepdown
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Inik(m): 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
The terrorists are fighting on all fronts, they have now gone biological
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
NEXT WE WILL HEAR THATTB JOSHUA PREDICTED THIS........
AFTER THE DEED HAS OCCURED undecided
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by steven042: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
why Obama?bt mercy...
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Songitto(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
shame on doz who think,Nigeria is the only violence country...
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by sizzlers(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
This should be linked to curruption
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Freiburger(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
na today?
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
A letter with rice in --- hope it wasn't Muller Rice, because that stuff is utterly disgusting and tastes nothing like rice!
Besides,I just had a curry with rice in, I didnt moan about it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by dnawah(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
FirstOpinion: Grant Them Amnesty.
secondedgrin
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by adoniza(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wonder who the fool is. Does he think it wovld ever get to him? Buffoons
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
America having their fair share!
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by groovie(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
Btruth: God will see this man through IJN. cry
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by groovie(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Btruth: God will see this man through IJN. cry

he doesnt believe in jesus, save ur prayers for president jonathan
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Suresir: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
Mzsolex: America having their fair share!
hope Obama don die ? Mak him continue wit d micro clip na. Wawa
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Suresir: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Songitto: shame on doz who think,Nigeria is the only violence country...
naija is d best wide world. Go 2 other countries ,u wil eat only rice 4 good 2 months
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Vansnickers: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
Mehn these racist morafuckers no dey play o

Close your mouth johrr! A letter laced with Ricin was also sent to the Senetor representing Mississippi and he is white. Everything is not about race!
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Suresir: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
REALITY101: I don't like him but I don't want him dead. He gotta stepdown
i wil b hapi if u keep quite
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Suresir: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Van snickers:

Close your mouth johrr! A letter laced with Ricin was also sent to the Senetor representing Mississippi and he is white. Everything is not about race!
forget him abeg always copyin frm pple, hw r we sure he didnt copy b4 passing common enterance exams. .always watchin indian firms.

1 Like

Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by shaniqueK1(f): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Dumb! The letter was not sent to Obama it was to a congress man...At least get your facts right before you jump behind your keyboard to Misinform the world
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Chuksgeo: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
wahala dey,I have a premonition that in no distant time the white house will be under a direct and serious attack and I think it will not be unconnected to the present conflict involving the kingdom of North Korea, apart from that I think there are some element of reality from some of these CONSPIRACY THEORIES, checkout some of their hollywood movies and U'll decode what's about to happen next just like the 9/11 thing, its end time people,repent! finally lets just say am thinking aloud cos these ar'all my thoughts!
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by gunuvi(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
It will be good if we can put some ricin on the 100Naira notes that police demands for checking point. By the time 5 die and they discover, police go change and even if you wan tip them, dem go tear race

2 Likes

Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by duality(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
eermm... Terrorism is a global phenomenon and USA is having their own share.
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by wandeykul(f): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ricinus communis known as castor seed can be used in production of biofuel.its my project topic.i think i wil work more on this seed.i mite nid it 4 gej
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by dovemart(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]
When we are busy saying reasonable things, some dud heads are busy posting trashs. Na waa ooo .
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by fulfillment2020(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
US/Secret Service are behind all these attacks. Just a way to nuke North Korea as the suspect. America is evil.
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
Why should I give a fu/ck ? Dead of alive, Obama is of no effect to Nigeria.
Re: Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama by Jerryjat(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Y dey no let am read watin dey inside d letter?...

Might b of help... U no....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beijing Hospital Fire Leaves 29 Dead, Patients Flee Windows / 1787 First Edition Copy Of US Constitution Sells At Auction For $43million (Pix) / AUKUS: France Calls Boris Johnson An Opportunist 'fifth Wheel On The Carriage'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.