Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 (62464 Views)

Nigeria Becomes Ineligible For The DV-2015 Lottery.. / Us Dv Lottery Questions / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Fadelex(m): 10:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
D_BestDoc:

Nigeria is HELL. embarassed Yes i said it and i will say it again.
Nigeria is HELL. Maybe you've never left that hell 'cause if you have, i'm sure you would understand the point people are trying to make.
Nothing works there just as nothing works in hell angry.I hate hypocrites trying to appear as patriots

Things should be better than they are period.(maybe you should ask any Nigerian Student around you what (s)he thinks,i guess we can start from there).
I'm not tryin to form patriot here....btw, y would u wanna impose you mental picture of Nigeria on me?? na by force? the fact that you didn't make it in Nigeria doesn't mean nobody would... as I said earlier, unless you are pushing drugs over there, or doin yahoo plus, or tryin ajudua style you can never be beta than most focused guys here.... things might not be rosy for now but I'm sure d future is bright..keep deluding yourself, if u like come pack your entire village go US, e no concern me...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by howfarwhatagwan: 11:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
Way to go USA. I have always said it and will say it again these countries are not stupid once they are tired of us they will shut their doors. Nigerians stay there don't fight to make your country what you want it to be continue to run. Good news is we can still rise up and fight, the bad news is all the countries we keep running to are tired of us and will continue to make it more difficult for Nigerians. Oh USA how I wish you would make it more difficult for our Government officials to enter your country.....
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Acidosis(m): 5:54am On Sep 17, 2013
playmode:

I see you suffer from inferiority complex hence why you made the suggestion that whites are GODS.I think you need a brain transplant because the one you have right now is not operating at full capacity.Please tell me what inheritance these your white GODs are enjoying in Nigeria ,could it be the inheritance of :

(A) Bad Roads
(B) Lack of service delivery
(C) Corruption Epidemic
(D) No Electricity
(E) 24/7 noisy generator Usage and expensive Generator maintenance
(F) Polluted air due to million of generators running at the same and fumes from tokunbo cars
(G) Lack of pipe borne water
(H) Lack of land lines and ADSL internet
(I) Lack of Emergency services
(J) Lack of good hospitals
(K) Lack of affordable housing for the average joe
(L) No mortgage available for the average guy
(M) Brutal police force that kill randomly with impunity
(N) Poor drainage system that leads to deadly floods
(o) Land purchase scams
(P) Rental property scams
(Q) Unhygienic Markets
(R) Fake drugs being sold in pharmacies with impunity
(S) Poor building regulations and untrained builders operating with impunity
(T) Reckless driving and no regard for traffic laws by drivers
(U) Drug barons and political criminals openly flaunting their ill gotten wealth with impunity
(V) Corrupt and incompetent political leaders
(W) White elephant projects
(X) Endless kidnapping of both adults and children for ransom
(Y) Racial Abuse and dehumanization of Nigerian citizens by foreign employers with impunity
(Z) Endless strikes in the Education sector leading to half baked graduates

I would have continued but i have exhausted the alphabet. If all the above is the inheritance i am missing ,then good riddance to bad rubbish.

I may be a 3rd class citizen in my adopted country but i live a 1000 times better than the average Nigerian based Nigerians. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow but it is the truth nonetheless.I have experienced what it feels like to live as a free thinking human being in a civilized society ,i will never to go back to Nigeria to be a zombie like Fela said.

One last thing ,i noticed you keep talking about Oyel money? Your obsession with Oil revenue is why your brain has failed to jump start.Countries like New Zealand have no oil ,yet they live better than people in Nigeria ,Saudi Arabia and UAE combined.What does that tell you? Oil is not everything.Get off your lazy behind ,acquire some intellect and start your own business instead of waiting for hand outs.Your mates overseas are busy inventing new gadgets and medical cure but here you are screaming oil money.Typical Negro mentality of get everything for nothing.I am sure it is people like you that is only interested in "Oyel money" that Muscomide wants me to join hands with.

3rd Class citizen, will you shut up and let me educate your stagnant brain cells...?

If you are reasonable enough you would realise your 1st class gods are everywhere in Nigeria investing and making it big in the same country you despise so much..

I'm not here to argue about the problems you listed..
But to tell you the problem is a big attraction to the wise one..

The whites can never be my god.. But they are your god and they'll always be your god cos you left your father's land... and then denounce the land.

People like you have absolutely nothing meaningful to contribute to a Nigerian society hence the reason you left to a foreign land..

Get away and never come back... Nigeria do not need you.
Even if you evacuate all your family members as you claim, there is nothing to worry about..

We can elect a goat to rule over your village and govern your remains..

...and what are you still doing on a Nigerian Site??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 17, 2013
Acidosis:

3rd Class citizen, will you shut up and let me educate your stagnant brain cells...?

If you are reasonable enough you would realise your 1st class gods are everywhere in Nigeria investing and making it big in the same country you despise so much..

The whites can never be my god.. But they are your god and they'll always be your god cos you left your father's land... and then denounce the land.

People like you have absolutely nothing meaningful to contribute to a Nigerian society hence the reason you left to a foreign land..

Even if you evacuate all your family members as you claim, there is nothing to worry about..

I tink u re d one 2 keep calm, becos d dude u quoted is right abt all is claim. Making it or not is not my view of nija, its just abt d non working policies they have . Just imagine someone buys a used car n calling it brand new benjor.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Acidosis(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2013
ighoosagie: I tink u re d one 2 keep calm, becos d dude u quoted is right abt all is claim. Making it or not is not my view of nija, its just abt d non working policies they have . Just imagine someone buys a used car n calling it brand new benjor.

This is not about the "problems in Nigeria". There are problems everywhere.. Even the goats on the streets knows this fact..

My only problem is making the white man land an alternative and at the same time condemning everything (both living and non-living) in Nigeria.

I'd have ignored his post if he had directed his hatred towards the Nigerian government.

All his relatives are begging him to fly them abroad. Ask him what they do for a living in Nigeria..
I guess the Senators, Governors and even the level 15 civil servants are also begging him to fly them abroad...

So because my government couldn't provide a working pipe borne water for the masses is a criteria for me to run away?

So all those with bore holes should also close their reservour and run to Amelica ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by playmode(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Acidosis:

Shoo,did i hit a raw nerve. Abeg calm down ,don't get hypertension because of me o grin

Why are you crying Could it be because all i have said is the bitter truth? He dey pepe you for body? grin

Yes i am a 3rd class in my adopted country ,I am a 3rd class who has :

(A) access to 24/ electricity
(B) access to Clean streets and well maintained roads
(C) access to Clean and well maintained flea markets
(D) access to Clean Air
(E) access to 3rd cleanest Pipe Borne Water in the world
(F) access to Four properties ( 1 House, 1 Business premises,1 Semi and 1 flat)
(G) access to Mortgage Facilities
(H) access to brand new straight from factory cars
(I) access to installment payment facilities
(J) access to free top class medical care and also top notch paid medical care
(K) access to Medical schemes and subsidies
(L) access to the some of the best schools in the world
(M) access to capable education system that never goes on strike
(N) access to well built and maintained gated estates
(O) access to different forms of reliable transportation be it rail ,road ,sea and Air
(P) access to over a thousand holiday venues and resorts where i can relax with my family
(Q) access to a society where kidnappings is non existent
(R) access to cheap ADSL internet up to 40MB per sec
(S) access to cheap land which are registered competently without any omo onile involved
(T) access to cheap building materials and equipment
(U) access to educated ,trained ,certified and experienced builders as well as contractors
(V) access to cheap brand new electronics (no need for Alaba here)
(W) access to cheap brand new clothes (no bed down select here)
(X) access to world class seaports staffed with competent custom officers thereby ensuring stress free importation and exportation of goods
(Y) access to breathtaking architecture and infrastructure
(Z) access to intelligent ,non tribalistic ,non corrupt citizens who choose leaders who put their needs first

This 3rd class citizen is living the life while you first class citizens are breathing fresh air ,so cry me a river about your Nigeria that no one give a flipping sh*t about.[b]As a 3rd class citizen i live better than the Nigerian President who runs Aso rock on generators.[/b]I drive on better roads than Dangote ,breath fresher Air than Adenuga and fly on safer airplanes than your typical Nigerian airplanes.In your educated illiterate mind you think being a millionaire is everything.It is not about money it is about living in a country that works.There are many people in my adopted country who are just average income earners but they live a better life that your millionaires in Nigeria because they are not burdened with the daily stress that Nigeria burdens it's citizens with.

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria ,you will still have to fuel and run generators to have electricity . FACT

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria ,you will still have to dig well or boreholes to have clean water . FACT

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria ,you will still drive your fancy cars over endless potholes . FACT

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria ,your home will never be connected to good drainage systems . FACT

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria ,you will never have access to top notch medical care. FACT

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria ,you will never have access to world class infrastructure. FACT

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria ,you will never have access to landline telephones and ADSL internet. FACT

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria ,you will never have access to selfless governance. FACT

No matter how rich you are in Nigeria ,you will never have access to an incorruptible electorate. FACT

You keep talking about whites being your GOD ,are you indirectly admitting only whites are capable of developing their countries to world standards? What about Arabs ,Asian,Latinos and even other Africans?

I never told you that i live in a predominantly white country but being the unintelligent ahole you are ,you decided to foam at the mouth and guess. For all you know i could be living in South Korea ,Singapore , UAE, Qatar, Brazil, New Zealand ,Botswana ,South Africa or Seychelles. Judging from the way you write and your level of reasoning,i tagged your IQ at 50.

If Nigeria is so "sweet and delicious" like you say ,how come people are trooping to foriegn Embassies daily grin grin Nigerians are even running to South Sudan and western Sahara just to get away from Nigeria,care to give us some insight into that.You can lie to yourself and cry because you think you are the most patriotic Nigerian but it won't change the basic truth and that is that Nigeria is HELL.Deal with it or better yet jump in to a lake to end your misery.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by trolling(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2013
playmode:

I see you suffer from inferiority complex hence why you made the suggestion that whites are GODS.I think you need a brain transplant because the one you have right now is not operating at full capacity.Please tell me what inheritance these your white GODs are enjoying in Nigeria ,could it be the inheritance of :

(A) Bad Roads
(B) Lack of service delivery
(C) Corruption Epidemic
(D) No Electricity
(E) 24/7 noisy generator Usage and expensive Generator maintenance
(F) Polluted air due to million of generators running at the same and fumes from tokunbo cars
(G) Lack of pipe borne water
(H) Lack of land lines and ADSL internet
(I) Lack of Emergency services
(J) Lack of good hospitals
(K) Lack of affordable housing for the average joe
(L) No mortgage available for the average guy
(M) Brutal police force that kill randomly with impunity
(N) Poor drainage system that leads to deadly floods
(o) Land purchase scams
(P) Rental property scams
(Q) Unhygienic Markets
(R) Fake drugs being sold in pharmacies with impunity
(S) Poor building regulations and untrained builders operating with impunity
(T) Reckless driving and no regard for traffic laws by drivers
(U) Drug barons and political criminals openly flaunting their ill gotten wealth with impunity
(V) Corrupt and incompetent political leaders
(W) White elephant projects
(X) Endless kidnapping of both adults and children for ransom
(Y) Racial Abuse and dehumanization of Nigerian citizens by foreign employers with impunity
(Z) Endless strikes in the Education sector leading to half baked graduates

I would have continued but i have exhausted the alphabet. If all the above is the inheritance i am missing ,then good riddance to bad rubbish.

I may be a 3rd class citizen in my adopted country but i live a 1000 times better than the average Nigerian based Nigerians. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow but it is the truth nonetheless.I have experienced what it feels like to live as a free thinking human being in a civilized society ,i will never to go back to Nigeria to be a zombie like Fela said.

One last thing ,i noticed you keep talking about Oyel money? Your obsession with Oil revenue is why your brain has failed to jump start.Countries like New Zealand have no oil ,yet they live better than people in Nigeria ,Saudi Arabia and UAE combined.What does that tell you? Oil is not everything.Get off your lazy behind ,acquire some intellect and start your own business instead of waiting for hand outs.Your mates overseas are busy inventing new gadgets and medical cure but here you are screaming oil money.Typical Negro mentality of get everything for nothing.I am sure it is people like you that is only interested in "Oyel money" that Muscomide wants me to join hands with.
u try sha, dat land na cesspool, I tell ya
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by playmode(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2013
trolling: u try sha, dat land na cesspool, I tell ya

My brother i love Nigeria die,all these things i am saying is to educate our brothers who are suffering and smiling.I am a Nigerian but i can never live in Nigeria with the current state it is in and i am not going to waste my time trying to fix Nigeria because most Nigerians hate positive change. Just go to the politics section and see the madness there.Nigerians praising and supporting crooks and criminals to govern over them.How can i waste my time going to Nigeria to try and convince corrupt people who want to keep voting for Godfathers,ex military leaders and looters.There are some battles that are not worth fighting.The last straw was when i imported some containers to Nigeria to start a business and i was frustrated by the powers that be.Bribes here ,bribes there but still no freedom to do the business.At the end of the day they wanted me to join a fraternity / cult before they can allow me to do business,can you just imagine that undecided There are a lot of bad things that are going on in that country but without experience you will never know.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by trolling(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2013
playmode:

My brother i love Nigeria die,all these things i am saying is to educate our brother who suffering and smiling.I am a Nigerian but i can never live in Nigeria with the current state it is in and i am not going to waste my time trying to fix Nigeria because most Nigerians hate positive change. Just go to the politics section and see the madness there.Nigerians praising and supporting crooks and criminals to govern over them.How can i waste my time going to Nigeria to try and convince corrupt people who keep want to vote for God fathers,ex military leader and looters.There are some battles that are not worth fighting.The last straw was when i imported some containers to Nigeria to start a business and i was frustrated by the powers that be.Bribes here ,bribes there but still no freedom to do the business.At the end of the day they wanted me to join a fraternity / cult before they can allow me to do business,can you just imagine that undecided There are a lot of bad things that are going on in that country but without experience you will never know.
Thanks jare, me I don comot mind for that country, na to visit and come back, no matter how rich someone is in Nigeria, they just can't enjoy life in that cesspool, you've already stated why they can't, and I agree with you. For all those blind Nigerian Patriots, what they don't understand is this, their uncaring leaders don't a damn about them
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Fadelex(m): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2013
trolling: Thanks jare, me I don comot mind for that country, na to visit and come back, no matter how rich someone is in Nigeria, they just can't enjoy life in that cesspool, you've already stated why they can't, and I agree with you. For all those blind Nigerian Patriots, what they don't understand is this, their uncaring leaders don't a damn about them
see all these enslaved hypocrites, and you think your adopted leader gives a damn about you? I pity you... all these people that have gone outside to continue where their generation paused slavery will not ceased to amaze me. I'm telling you once again, stay there and evacuate your whole village from naija, we don't give a damn...
things might not be rosy here but we'll make it to be like dat one day. if all Americans had ran away, who would develop their country that you people now called "heaven"...smh
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2013
Fadelex:
see all these enslaved hypocrites, and you think your adopted leader gives a damn about you? I pity you... all these people that have gone outside to continue where their generation paused slavery will not ceased to amaze me. I'm telling you once again, stay there and evacuate your whole village from naija, we don't give a damn...
things might not be rosy here but we'll make it to be like dat one day. if all Americans had ran away, who would develop their country that you people now called "heaven"...smh
mumusome, the few people that want to change the country are relentlessly been oppressed, so why will naija change? i went to the bank the other GTBank one staff there with his massive bodies wanted to attack and start punching me because i wanted to open an account? as humans in naija everyone deserve better life. but the predominat majority of people who perhaps might have been born as demons will not allow this to happen. America philosophy is mostly all about fairness to all and opportunities to whoever you are. but in naija it seems their motto is this "in devil Nigeria thrust"! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by DBestDoc(f): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Fadelex:
I'm not tryin to form patriot here....btw, y would u wanna impose you mental picture of Nigeria on me?? na by force? the fact that you didn't make it in Nigeria doesn't mean nobody would... as I said earlier, unless you are pushing drugs over there, or doin yahoo plus, or tryin ajudua style you can never be beta than most focused guys here.... things might not be rosy for now but I'm sure d future is bright..keep deluding yourself, if u like come pack your entire village go US, e no concern me...

Good for you then,but the fact that you think every Nigerian living abroad is into shady deals is so pathetic and myopic.
I'm not trying to impose my opinion on you,i quoted your post because you called someone else an iddiat just because you didnt like his comment and the mod. became stupppid for hiding your post.

Living in self delusion is not my thing,i'm real and true to myself.
whatever you choose is good for you, but please let people have the freedom to express themselves without calling them names,
that shows maturity and civility.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Fenix: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
People who have never been abroad or who have been there for a short time and met with the wrong set of people fail to see a very important point. The US and UK give you the freedom to be who you want to be! The only restriction in those countries is YOURSELF!

I hate hearing silly arguments like "Oh, Nigerians who live abroad are only washing toilets and doing menial jobs". The fact of the matter is that those people doing those so-called "menial" jobs live lives that are WAY better than their comparable mates here. For instance, a plumber in the UK or US is earning what a plumber here in Nigeria can only dream of. Even a fast food worker in the US earns a wage that can enable him to live a manageable life. Here in naija, all those Mr Biggs workers earn about 20k- 30K a month, if that. What are they supposed to do with that? How is a MAN supposed to live on that sort of money?

I don't blame Nigerians who want to run away. We keep shouting that people should stay here and fix it, but how can you fix something when you have been so beaten down and broken?

In the US, you don't have to be rich to live a decent life. What they call their minimum wage is actually a LIVING wage. Unlike the crap and parody that we call a minimum wage here in Nigeria. How is 18k a month a liveable wage when a bag of rice is 10K?

What rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
As a well travelled traveller and having lived abroad(Singapore and London), Nigerians are living in deceit in yankee and jand. You all know that the global economy is f**ked up the ars real bad. Many Nigerians are currently stagnant. Most of them want to come back but they can't afford flight money or don't have papers. Forget about the white man's arss you breathe when you wake up, that's no life. There are Nigerians that came back to put their input instead of living in deceit. My uncle in yankee can't boast of a property despite living in yankee many years. How will someone leave his job and sell his assets only to come and wash toilets??
And many of you condemning Nigeria are struggling but deceiving those that have not travelled that all is well but guesswhat I don't fall for that bullsheet.I am not discouraging those that want to test the waters abroad, go ahead but at the end of the day Nigeria is ours to fix.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by kumulus(m): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thank Goodness still under 21.......wt* am I still waiting for.......definitely getting this visa before ASUU ends strike in 2017. If you like tell us you won't take a SA visa if given for free. Some people will never realise cos they lack proper exposure.

Face it...we all love naija.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
tpia5:

Actually, he speaks the truth.

The pre- 911 era was a far better time than post 9- 11.

Something has been lost which will never be regained, but it was enjoyable while it lasted.

And, its not just about getting jobs alone,

I agree.

The US I arrived at in 1986 is not the same one today .
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by dotcomnamename: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lollll
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by ttmacoy: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
True words. You only have one life to live.

deeptesting:

Dude, I was once like you until I ventured out and saw what life is all about, I saw what governance is all about and I saw what a patriotic citizen is all about.... All of this is totally lacking in this entity called Nigeria and believe me it will be foolhardy to remain in Nigeria if you have the opportunity to leave its shores to a western world as a legal immigrant.. It is either you are benefitting from the corrupt system or you are obviously suffering from river blindness..
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by ttmacoy: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by ukbello: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
pls i have jst recieve an email that i hv been selected for 2015 dv lottery. i am from Nigeria. i got the mail on the 4th july that i was selected among others for 2015 us dv-lottery. In the mail,they send my confirmation numb,my name,marital s
tatus and my phone numb. then asked me to click a link below to integrate the process.
when i click the link,i was asked to put my family name and my date of birth. i did and their original website opened telling me to pay 875 dollas as processing fee. pls is it real. urgent answer pls.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
ukbello:
pls i have jst recieve an email that i hv been selected for 2015 dv lottery. i am from Nigeria. i got the mail on the 4th july that i was selected among others for 2015 us dv-lottery. In the mail,they send my confirmation numb,my name,marital s
tatus and my phone numb. then asked me to click a link below to integrate the process.
when i click the link,i was asked to put my family name and my date of birth. i did and their original website opened telling me to pay 875 dollas as processing fee. pls is it real. urgent answer pls.

People like you need to be scammed real good before you stop feeding scammers.

Nigeria is not eligible again since 2014 but people are still asking if scam email is real.
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by ukbello: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
i applied in 2013 november.hmmm when i call someone outside d country.in short, d guy base in US. he said that was what they initially said. that is like they only considered people that fill the form since 2013
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by ukbello: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
and the 2013 expired in 30th june 2015. i send him d copy of the mail n he said is real. don't knw wat to do
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by fourfunmi: 3:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Scam...Run... Fast...
Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by semac00(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
justwise:

People like need to be scammed real good before you stop feeding scammers.

Nigeria is not eligible again since 2014 but people are still asking if scam email is real.

Mr Justwise that was a bit rude and harsh. A moderator for that matter. No did not expect that from u.

@ukbello go to this link and ask ur question u should be able to get some polite answer
www.nairaland.com/1792591/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s

@ justwise please don't ban me for being honest but if u do I will open another account.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
semac00:

Mr Justwise that was a bit rude and harsh. A moderator for that matter. No did not expect that from u.

@ukbello go to this link and ask ur question u should be able to get some polite answer
www.nairaland.com/1792591/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s

@ justwise please don't ban me for being honest but if u do I will open another account.

I'm happy that i disappointed you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by semac00(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
justwise:

I'm happy that i disappointed you.

I am not against you doing your job but at least try being polite it does not hurt.

Thanks for not banning me. No more reply from me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ineligible For US DV-2015 by justwise(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
semac00:

I am not against you doing your job but at least try being polite it does not hurt.

Thanks for not banning me. No more reply from me.

It really hurt to be polite to somebody who doesn't deserve it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Extremely Beautiful Photos Of Nigeria You Will Find Hard To Believe / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / Mistakes Made By First Timers Travelling By Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.