Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,277 members, 7,957,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

DREAMS AND VISIONS OF THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DREAMS AND VISIONS OF THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST (1788 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DREAMS AND VISIONS OF THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST by highyo: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2013
I had a vision about the second coming of Christ where the world was destroyed by fire, sky turned red with fire and great smoke- I saw a warship in the sky that seem not to have an end. The earth was flat- no cars no houses such that not a stone was on top each other as I was later shown in the bible that Jesus said. It started with me getting up from a grave then I began to see many pastors and people (black/white) they have healed. Girls and men in club took off their shoes and ran for their lives. Fire killed everyone at my back and front, when it was clear that I would die, I knelt down and began to say "God forgive of my sins- have mercy upon me for I have sin against you". This was repeated several times with tears (cry) in my eyes. I kept begging seriously, the begging was so serious because I was going to die but instead I woke up. However, what actually prompted me to kneel down and beg seriously for forgiveness in the vision was when I looked up and saw men in white horses appearing from nowhere in the sky to form a round circle for someone who was to appear in the middle like a king but before he appeared, I found myself saying "so it is true - the second coming

By Private1
Date: 2010-09-28

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Did Jesus Write On The Ground? (part 1) / Breaking The Spell Of Witches In Africa / The Lord's Chosen Crusade Coming Up At AKURE, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.