Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

I Convert Motorcycle Directional Lights To LED - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Convert Motorcycle Directional Lights To LED (641 Views)

A Car Constructed With Wood With Motorcycle Engine In Bida / Motorcycle Pictures From 2014 Bikers Convention In Nigeria / Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Convert Motorcycle Directional Lights To LED by AnthonyMartello: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2013
Hello all,

Although visibility to other drivers is an important safety factor for any motorist, few are quite so vulnerable to others' ignorance as motorcyclists. An LED turn signal upgrade replaces your stock lightbulbs with a grid of bright LED bulbs --- far more noticeable at night than incandescent bulbs. Additionally, many LED light kits use one or two rows of constantly shining bulbs to give approaching drivers better indication that they're looking at a motorcycle and not a car with one headlight out. Installation is fairly simple --- possibly a matter of minutes if you have a modicum of electrical experience.

Regards
Anthony Martello

Motorcycle Lights

(1) (Reply)

US Billionaire Unveils Transport System Dat Move From LA To San Francisc N 30min / An Auto Car / The Police Are Always Strict On Young Motorists On The Highway: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.