Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) (11102 Views)

Virgin Peruvian, Indian, Brazilian, Virgin Weave And Lacewig In Jos, Abuja / Express And Cargo From China To Nigeria / Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=13pt]I need advice...want to cargo cloth items from Central London (Uk) to Nigeria. There are a whole lot of Nigerian providers in Uk offering this service. Please kindly advice on which NIGERIAN Cargo service best works/worked for you. Please note: I know there is FedEx and UPS, I only want another usable option. Thanks [/size]
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by bigtt76(f): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2013
Please try AASCargo (aascargo.com) they are quite reliable.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2013
bigtt76: Please try AASCargo (aascargo.com) they are quite reliable.

[size=13pt]Thanks...dont mind my asking. how recently did you try them? Do they repackage? Cos most of the Bros here do not repack, they tell you, 'we send 'em as you bring them'. I'v checked the site and it seems to be an American Cargo company[/size]
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by cantiride2: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2013
you can try iqexpress (iqexpress.co.uk)
I use them for my shipping to Nigeria.Very reliable and trusted.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by feminineA: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
I use fastrax cargo. Good efficient! Use it every time
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
cantiride2: you can try iqexpress (iqexpress.co.uk)
I use them for my shipping to Nigeria.Very reliable and trusted.

[size=13pt]Thanks alot... smiley[/size]
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
feminine A: I use fastrax cargo. Good efficient! Use it every time

[size=13pt]Thanks alot[/size]
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by mavinc4u(f): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
see marketers in disguise. one man's meat is another man's poison. try contacting all of them to see the one that works for you.

2 Likes

Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
mavinc4u: see marketers in disguise. one man's meat is another man's poison. try contacting all of them to see the one that works for you.

[size=13pt]Please which works for you...I called Uk line of IQ express and they said they only cargo to Lagos and Abuja yet on their website they say all states "with offices in Lagos, PH, Kano and Abuja"[/size]
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
bigtt76: Please try AASCargo (aascargo.com) they are quite reliable.

Hi got some enquiry to make about aas cargo account types...sent you an email.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by bigx(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2013
MrMexs007:

Hi got some enquiry to make about aas cargo account types...sent you an email.

Use dkfreight.co.uk, I used them as recently as this weekend and use them regularly. Their office is in London too and they always repack, call 0787077597.

Another is midasshipping.com, I've used them from USA to nigeria but not UK, r231 is their rep here on Nairaland I think.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2013
bigx:

Use dkfreight.co.uk, I used them as recently as this weekend and use them regularly. Their office is in London too and they always repack, call 0787077597.

Another is midasshipping.com, I've used them from USA to nigeria but not UK, r231 is their rep here on Nairaland I think.

[size=13pt]Thanks for your response Bro, my major issue is the customs clearing. myus.com keep telling me 'confirm with your local custom authority'. The white lady obvious expects business to be as usual, I know myus.com uses DHL or FedEx what I dont know is if FedEx will do the clearing for you or just drop it off at 'your local custom authority' office .
aas cargo are yet to confirm to me if they would handle customs clearing.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by mavinc4u(f): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2013
MrMexs007:

[size=13pt]Thanks for your response Bro, my major issue is the customs clearing. myus.com keep telling me 'confirm with your local custom authority'. The white lady obvious expects business to be as usual, I know myus.com uses DHL or FedEx what I dont know is if FedEx will do the clearing for you or just drop it off at 'your local custom authority' office .
aas cargo are yet to confirm to me if they would handle customs clearing.[/size]

myus.com is very good; they have excellent and wonderful customer care which i believe is the major key of wining customers. myus.com is expensive simply because they use DHL and Fedex, if only they would have their office in Nigeria, they would be the best cos their shipping will be low.

aascargo.com lack excellent and wonderful customer care. if you want to loose your stuff without getting it back, i will suggest you use aascargo but if you are shipping your personal stuff, please stay clear from them. Their shipping is a bit low but lack what it takes in that type of business. i have tried them all so am speaking from experience.

Above statement are my advice to you, is left for you to decide. Goodluck.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2013
mavinc4u:

myus.com is very good; they have excellent and wonderful customer care which i believe is the major key of wining customers. myus.com is expensive simply because they use DHL and Fedex, if only they would have their office in Nigeria, they would be the best cos their shipping will be low.

aascargo.com lack excellent and wonderful customer care. if you want to loose your stuff without getting it back, i will suggest you use aascargo but if you are shipping your personal stuff, please stay clear from them. Their shipping is a bit low but lack what it takes in that type of business. i have tried them all so am speaking from experience.

Above statement are my advice to you, is left for you to decide. Goodluck.

[size=13pt]Well said...how did you handle clearing with myus.com as that is my major concern. Is it DHL who clears and I pick it at their office and pay whatever additional cost there is? [/size]
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by kelfrost: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
You can contact Toll Global Forwarding UK. They have agents in Lagos who clear and deliver and are reliable. I use them regularly and trust me, no complains.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by naijacutee(f): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
ocimex.co.uk sends to Jos and Abuja for £4.50 and they repackage, especially fragile items.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by shinaf: 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
i don't use MYUS, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU SOMEONE USERNAME ON NAIRALAND........SOYEDELE IS USING, SEARCH HIM ON GOOGLE....BUT FOR ME ROKOBI AM SURE
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by bigx(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
MrMexs007:

How large is the cargo? I've never had customs issues with either I mentioned. I ship above 50kg regularly with dkfreight and for midas what I shipped was very heavy and sort of costly but no issues either. They handle everything
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by mavinc4u(f): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2013
MrMexs007:

[size=13pt]Well said...how did you handle clearing with myus.com as that is my major concern. Is it DHL who clears and I pick it at their office and pay whatever additional cost there is? [/size]

Fedex or Dhl clears and bring it to you if the weight is Light but if is heavy, they will drop a note for pick up at their office. you can give them a try if it doesn't work for you,you can back out. According to them, they have reduced their shipping price which they gave me 3 months free subscription to check them but i checked and is still high. I will write to them to try and have office in Nigeria as it would boost their business cos of their professionalism and sincerity. i wouldn't mind doing a volunteer marketing for them if they decide to come to Nigeria. I haven't really done much with them but they are good from my point of view. Another people that knows them can contribute. i appreciate people when they are doing things the right way. Goodluck.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2013
mavinc4u:

Fedex or Dhl clears and bring it to you if the weight is Light but if is heavy, they will drop a note for pick up at their office. you can give them a try if it doesn't work for you,you can back out. According to them, they have reduced their shipping price which they gave me 3 months free subscription to check them but i checked and is still high. I will write to them to try and have office in Nigeria as it would boost their business cos of their professionalism and sincerity. i wouldn't mind doing a volunteer marketing for them if they decide to come to Nigeria. I haven't really done much with them but they are good from my point of view. Another people that knows them can contribute. i appreciate people when they are doing things the right way. Goodluck.

[size=13pt]Thanks for your advice I've already signed up for a premium account with them, I have a dedicated assistant now. I'l give them a try. All the best.[/size]
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by samseen02(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2013
Read this Article to get full report on how to start shipping business from US to Nigeria: http://wealthmeans..com/2013/08/how-to-ship-goods-from-amazon-store-to.html
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by samseen02(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2013
HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS WITH LESS THAN N100,000 http://wealthmeans..com/2013/09/how-to-start-importation-business-with.html
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
bigx:

How large is the cargo? I've never had customs issues with either I mentioned. I ship above 50kg regularly with dkfreight and for midas what I shipped was very heavy and sort of costly but no issues either. They handle everything

[size=13pt]Thanks alot for the info...the cargo from UK will be close to 50kg. I will look them out, used to have a family member do all the leg work but now orders are becoming overwhelming wink.Thanks alot once again[/size]

mavinc4u:

[size=13pt]
You were right aas cargo are so so unprofessional to say the least, fortunately all I lost was money spent on 1year membership subscription. All my orders with myUS.com are trickling in and the good part of it all is I get to see photo shot of package from the merchants which myUS.com purchased on my behalf.[/size]
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
naijacutee: ocimex.co.uk sends to Jos and Abuja for £4.50 and they repackage, especially fragile items.

[size=13pt]Thanks...I believe you are sharing from experience...I'l look them up,meanwhile is the above stated charge per kilo and does it cover custom clearance/duty? I'm really greatful. All the best with biz.[/size]
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by shinaf: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
WWW.ROKOBI.COM

AM SURE OF IT
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Tonjeola1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
shinaf: WWW.ROKOBI.COM

AM SURE OF IT
It seems u are the owner of this ecommerce site, because u are the only one who has used them
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by shinaf: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
I tried them using a little amount ....but there service is very fast . you can give them a try ....... they have there office in Lagos
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by ericosa: 1:05am On Oct 10, 2013
SEND YOUR BAGS, SUITCASES, EXCESS BAGGAGE, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS & VEHICLES TO NIGERIA BY OUR LOW PRICED, FAST AND SAFE AIR & SEA CARGO -FREIGHT.

DO YOU REQUIRE LOW COST AND FAST AIR & SEA CARGO/FREIGHT TO NIGERIA?

AIR CARGO TO NIGERIA! SEA CARGO TO NIGERIA!! CARGO TO AFRICA!!!

Do you require low cost, fast, safe and reliable air, sea cargo and freight services to Nigeria, Africa and anywhere in the world from UK, London, Manchester Glasgow, , Aberdeen Dundee, Birmingham, Cardiff and Scotland?

Then PIXEL CARGO SERVICES can help you. PIXEL CARGO is a UK based cargo and freight forwarding company with operations in London, Aberdeen and UK wide. We specialize in providing excellent and efficient air & sea cargo services from all over United Kingdom to various destinations across the globe, mainly to the African continent, Asia and with main focus in Nigeria.

We specialize in door-to-door, port-to-port shipping, air freight, sea freight, local removal, international cargo, shipping and forwarding of domestic freight overseas from UK .You can be assured of our fantastic rate and prompt secured service whether you are sending parcels, extra baggage ,boxes, suitcases, documents, pallets, excess luggage, motor vehicle, container of any size or have regular requirement for a full or part charters, you can rely on our prompt and efficient network around the world

Our mission is to provide you with on-time guaranteed safe air freight & shipping of your goods. We provide low cost, reliable and professional service. Our expert professionals can pack your valuable items to prevent any breakage of fragile items.

PERSONAL SHIPMENTS

We operate a personal door to door pick up service from any city in the UK or you can drop off your items at our collection centre in your city or our operational address in London & Other offices. We can also pick up your items from your door in any city in UK like London, Birmingham, Leeds, Southampton, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Manchester, Dundee, Cardiff, and all over Scotland cities, etc. Pixel Cargo is a reliable partner in the provision of International cargo services to those individuals and families who regularly send domestic household items and personal effects abroad and back home to Nigeria and Africa.

BOXES, BAGS & SUITCASE

Airlines only allow very minimal weight that can accompany you during your travel. However, we can provide you with the cheapest rates for taking your personal items along with you during your next travel requirement to Nigeria. We specialize in excess baggage, student shipping, relocation and mini moves. We understand how important it is to take your personal items which hold meaning in your life while moving temporarily to Nigeria.

We can provide you with suitcase, removal boxes, product boxes, wood crates, moving boxes and others. Call Pixel Cargo to ship your boxes and suitcase at low cost.

OTHER HOUSEHOLD GOODS

Pixel Cargo also provides low cost air freight & sea cargo services for those specialized household items. We understand how valuable this kind of cargo is and which is why we provide secure and reliable cargo facility for electrical items, Pcs, laptops and other specialized items. We understand these type of fragile cargo should be shipped with intense care, so we ensure they are packed and handled with care. We could help you air freight & cargo your items like: (Not Exhaustive)

All sizes of LCD flat screen TV
Laptops & Computers
Exercise and sporting items
Glassware and other fragile Goods

SEA FREIGHT & CONTAINER SERVICE FOR VEHICLE & BULKY ITEMS

If you want extra low cost service to Nigeria, then Pixel Cargo monthly Sea freight & container service will meet your needs. We provide container shipping services to private individuals and business shippers seeking low cost international own or groupage/shared container shipping rates.We have a regular container service departing for Nigeria Monthly, call and send your items very cheap.

We pack, load into our container, ship and clear Nigeria customs and have it ready for collection in Nigeria office. We can provide secure & speedy service to individuals and businesses requiring low cost sea freight service for their household, business industrial goods, sales items, machines and vehicles, other mechanical items that are bulky, heavy & most times fragile. We meet all government regulations and provide a low cost fast, secure monthly service at the best prices you can find in the UK

BUSINESS CARGO SOLUTIONS

We also provide cargo and freighting solutions to businesses that ship goods overseas, we aim to help you remove the stress out of moving products from A to B allowing you to concentrate on your core business.

SERVICE LIST

• Air Cargo & Freight services- Door to Door to any Nigerian City

• Sea freight & Shipping of personal items, bags household items, Cars, Vans, Trucks, industrial goods, furniture’s, sofa, freezers, TV, Any heavy items too costly for air freight.

• Next day Courier & parcels, bags, luggages, letters delivery within the UK and EU.

• Purchase Assistance service for those residing in Nigeria wanting to shop in UK. Shop in any UK store- Pay in Nigeria and have it delivered to us for resending to you- UK2Nigeria Shopping assistance service

• Can provide UK delivery address to those residing in Nigeria for their shopping from the UK.

• Can repackage and resend to Nigeria.

Choose Pixel Cargo services as your reliable partner in the moving and sending of your goods, excess baggage, boxes, suitcases internationally & to Nigeria

Why don't you visit our website: http://www.pixelcargo.co.uk/ to look at the services we offer or get in touch or our facebook page.

info@pixelcargo.co.uk..

Mob: 07883896664
Offices in London, Aberdeen & Collection drop of centres all over UK cities.

PRICES FROM
£3.80/kg for items above 100KG to Lagos Nigeria environs
Anything below 100kg is £4/kg to Lagos Nigeria environs
4.50/kg for items going outside Lagos Nigeria.
Sea Freight- From £1.50/KG
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2013
@ ericosa: Thank you..MyUS.com have got me covered. wink
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by shanyx21: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello

I am introducing everyone to SHANYX ENTERPRISES. We ship from New York to Lagos in less than 14 days at a very cheap rate.

Send shipment to the address below

SHANYX ENTERPRISES
12512 89TH AVENUE
RICHMOND HILL
NEW YORK
Phone: +12189797351 (victor)

Or

Email: shanyxent@gmail.com
Contact
Shani @ 08022479879 or 07032734073
BBM: 2B193212

Try us today and you will happy you did
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by melvinna(f): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
MrMexs007: @ ericosa: Thank you..MyUS.com have got me covered. wink

I've read some bad reviews on MYUS.com, especially about custom processing. What is your own experience and how often do you use them please.

I've been searching for a safe and reliable way to ship from US for a while now.

Thank you.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
melvinna:

I've read some bad reviews on MYUS.com, especially about custom processing. What is your own experience and how often do you use them please.

I've been searching for a safe and reliable way to ship from US for a while now.

Thank you.

I started using them sept 8, 2013 and have airlifted 4x currently processing my 5th.my experiences have being fantastic as far as purchasing, consolidation at my USA address and airlifting to Nigeria is concerned. The story changes at the airport because of customs and frankly that is not the fault of myus.com because they tell you from the word go, 'verify from your local customs authority duty on imported goods'. You can buy items from any PayPal site as long as you have a membership subscription with them, (They accept nigerian issued debit card NGR or USD) as they will make the purchases on your behalf ,all you need do is VERIFY the seller 1st before instructing myus.com to process payment for you because frankly if you request an item to be purchased on your behalf from a seller who has no positive rating and in the end you don't get the item would that be the fault of myus.com?

American business that are legit have what is called a BBB rating and myus.com has a BBB+ rating which tells you all you need to know as far as legitimacy of an American company is concern. To avoid delay of you shipment when they arrive Nigeria get a customs agent to process your clearing once that is done the courier company which you may have instructed Myus.com to air lift will deliver to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHO Rejects Cigarette Manufacturer’s $960m Anti-smoking Foundation / Petrolex Plans $3.6bn Oil Refinery For Ogun / Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.