Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) (11109 Views)

Virgin Peruvian, Indian, Brazilian, Virgin Weave And Lacewig In Jos, Abuja / Express And Cargo From China To Nigeria / Ideas Please - Need To Send Cargo From Lagos To Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by purplecircle: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Has anyone used ordertoNigeria?
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by melvinna(f): 11:56am On Oct 18, 2013
MrMexs007:

I started using them sept 8, 2013 and have airlifted 4x currently processing my 5th.my experiences have being fantastic as far as purchasing, consolidation at my USA address and airlifting to Nigeria is concerned. The story changes at the airport because of customs and frankly that is not the fault of myus.com because they tell you from the word go, 'verify from your local customs authority duty on imported goods'. You can buy items from any PayPal site as long as you have a membership subscription with them, (They accept nigerian issued debit card NGR or USD) as they will make the purchases on your behalf ,all you need do is VERIFY the seller 1st before instructing myus.com to process payment for you because frankly if you request an item to be purchased on your behalf from a seller who has no positive rating and in the end you don't get the item would that be the fault of myus.com?

American business that are legit have what is called a BBB rating and myus.com has a BBB+ rating which tells you all you need to know as far as legitimacy of an American company is concern. To avoid delay of you shipment when they arrive Nigeria get a customs agent to process your clearing once that is done the courier company which you may have instructed Myus.com to air lift will deliver to you.

Thanks for the breakdown. Do you think i'd have to pay custom for a few cosmetic products? If so, like how much would that be?

(sorry for being a bother *covers face*)
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by candiva2013(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
melvinna:

Thanks for the breakdown. Do you think i'd have to pay custom for a few cosmetic products? If so, like how much would that be?

myus.com is expensive. They charged me 145 dollars for a package of 6kg
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by melvinna(f): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
candiva2013: myus.com is expensive. They charged me 145 dollars for a package of 6kg

shocked Wow!!! Are you serious? That's a lot of dollars for just 6kg.

Did they consolidate your orders or shipped it in pieces?
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by felucci(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
I think they've reduced their rates. They may be a bit expensive but they offer good service. Besides, it's good to use them if you are shipping light or small sized items so that it makes sense. Things like laptops, tablets, mobile phones and flash drives are not too expensive to ship with myus. They charge based on weight and size of the item and it's best to ship items in bulk rather than in small units. You can checkout http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/ to know their shipping rates
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nancyamakaeze: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wat of diamond cargo service
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by candiva2013(m): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2013
melvinna:

shocked Wow!!! Are you serious? That's a lot of dollars for just 6kg.

Did they consolidate your orders or shipped it in pieces?
that was ealier this week, an yet to recieve the package. They are too expensive, just for a package.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by ExoticHarriet: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2013
Was having this same issue. Been trying to see if aascargo was the best I could use but frankly speaking they are giving me headache. Apart from my u.s.com please does anyone else know of any other reliable shipping company? I am not really comfortable with the fact that my u.s.com has no office in nigeria.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by solbash11(m): 12:40am On Nov 09, 2013
We'll help you ship all your purchased goods & items from China, UK and USA down to Nigeria. Our delivery service is very fast, affordable and hassles- free.

If you have an urgent shipment right now that you need to ship via Air this week, please send us an email with your shipment information and we will get back to you on the procedures at once.

Contact Us:
Prime-Link Global Communications.
Email: solbash1@gmail.com
Tel: 0703-094-3681,
0708-626-8565

If you're also having problem to make payments to purchase your desired goods abroad, our procurement services can help you with that efficiently.

Your goods from abroad gets to Nigeria within 3- 7 days at most, intact and without any loss or damages!!!
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Tonjeola1(m): 1:17am On Nov 09, 2013
solbash11: We'll help you ship all your purchased goods & items from China, UK and USA down to Nigeria. Our delivery service is very fast, affordable and hassles- free.

If you have an urgent shipment right now that you need to ship via Air this week, please send us an email with your shipment information and we will get back to you on the procedures at once.

Contact Us:
0708-626-8565

If you're also having problem to make payments to purchase your desired goods abroad, our procurement services can help you with that efficiently.

Your goods from abroad gets to Nigeria within 3- 7 days at most, intact and without any loss or damages!!!
Where is your last bustop?
do you deliver to people door step?
what are charges?
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by chemashie(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Exotic Harriet: Was having this same issue. Been trying to see if aascargo was the best I could use but frankly speaking they are giving me headache. Apart from my u.s.com please does anyone else know of any other reliable shipping company? I am not really comfortable with the fact that my u.s.com has no office in nigeria.
Use ordertonigeria.com they have office @ Agidingbi, Ikeja. They are very reliable.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by tatooboy: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2013
solbash11: We'll help you ship all your purchased goods & items from China, UK and USA down to Nigeria. Our delivery service is very fast, affordable and hassles- free.

Contact Us:
0708-626-8565

@oga solbash at d top:

Can you give a brief of your company profile and when you started this business of shipping.

I am surprised you just gave us a blanket 3-7 days shipping period for all cargoes worldwide, is that how easy it is or you own your own cargo aircrafts?

You not even have a website we can see.

Just learning.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
chemashie:
Use ordertonigeria.com they have office @ Agidingbi, Ikeja. They are very reliable.

Chemashie how many times have you used ordertonigeria.com, do the shipping charge include customs clearance and what is their delivery time to Lagos MMA. Thanks
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
melvinna:

Myus.com are FAST/PROFESSIONAL/RELIABLE no doubt only issue is with nigerians at the lagos office of the courier comoany you settle for.you'l be asked to pay for customs clearing which in some cases are so outrageous because to start with the money is paid into the carriers bank account and not that of customs. I was asked to pay N33,000 for 5kg item after paying shipping of $137.my point is get an agent to clear your items upfront before FedEx Nigeria or dhl Nigeria gets a hold of it. 2ndly if you planning to resell the items then you may keep searching for a cheaper yet fast alternative (which I am yet to find)
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by solbash11(m): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Where is your last bustop?
do you deliver to people door step?
what are charges?

Thanks for asking. We're located at Jakande Estate, Abesan along Ipaja Rd, Alimosho- Lagos.
We do not deliver to people door step, you'll come to our office to get your items once it arrives here in Lagos-Nigeria.

Please kindly send your quote to us by email and we'll get back to you with our charges rate at once.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by libertysols(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
LIBERTY SOLUTIONS (REG NO: BN 2156099) BB PIN: 2958F098
(Information Technology(I.T) Personnels, Auto dealers & Real Estate Consultants)
EXPERIENCE GREAT VALUE ON ANY OF OUR SERVICES
list of services we deploy:
*IT Support(Hardware and Software's)
*Sales of Computers(Laptops and Desktops)
*Sales of smartphones
*Hardware Support Services at homes and Offices
*Sales of vehicles(TOKUNBO & NIGERIAN USED)
*Real Estate Consultants
FOR MORE INFO CALL +2348103468885, +2348055977705 AND +2347085303939
Linked In: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Twitter: @libertysols
BB PIN: 2958F098
2go: libertysols
Whats App: 08103468885 (libertysolutions)
YM: liberty.solutions
Msn: libertysolutions@live.com
Google Talk: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Email : libertysolutionsgroup@yahoo.com
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by chemashie(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
MrMexs007:

Chemashie how many times have you used ordertonigeria.com, do the shipping charge include customs clearance and what is their delivery time to Lagos MMA. Thanks
I have used them severally and the charges are relatively cheap compared to others.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by joomlaguru: 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
feminineA:
I use fastrax cargo. Good efficient! Use it every time
Please do you have their Nigeria number?

Thank you
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by feminineA: 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
joomlaguru:

Please do you have their Nigeria number?

Thank you

Not in Nigeria but UK. I have their BB pin if interested
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by joomlaguru: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
feminineA:

Not in Nigeria but UK. I have their BB pin if interested

I have used fastraxcargo since October and I am yet to recieve my items.
They are not even picking calls anymore. At the begining when I called was told they had issue with custom that was since October, November is gone...no show and I just had a baby and bought stuff for her. This is pathetic, this is why it is difficult to trust each other.

If they have issues, shouldn't they inform their clients instead of going silent and not even picking calls.
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by feminineA: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
joomlaguru:

I have used fastraxcargo since October and I am yet to recieve my items.
They are not even picking calls anymore. At the begining when I called was told they had issue with custom that was since October, November is gone...no show and I just had a baby and bought stuff for her. This is pathetic, this is why it is difficult to trust each other.

If they have issues, shouldn't they inform their clients instead of going silent and not even picking calls.

who exactly did you call? been using him for over a year now yet no issue
Re: Cargo From US To Nigeria (Jos, Abuja) by Arobake: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2015
It doesn't matter who. It must be a phone number they gave her to call.

feminineA:

who exactly did you call? been using him for over a year now yet no issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey To Visit Nigeria, Other African Countries In November / What Does It Take To Start A Plastic Recycling Company In Lagos,nigeria? / US Import Of Nigerian Oil Hits 42-month High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.