Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet (1913 Views)

Attack On Prophet Mohamed's (sa) Tomb Could Stir Up Sectarian Hatred / Who Is Really The Last Prophet? Muhammad, Jesus Or A Beast? / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2013
wen one listens to the many claims of moslem scholars one really cannot but ask do these people actually think before making such assertions.
one of such assertions goes like this
Mohammad is the last prophet
and then again you would hear them say that Jesus is coming back.

now if Jesus being a prophet comes back after prophet Mohammad how now is Mohammad the last prophet.

wen these sought of questions muslims will think you are asking is motivated by hate for the religion. they fail to understand that a simple answer to such questions help bring the the truth out to the asker..

so let me add that,
if Jesus comes after Muhammad that makes Muhammad atleast the second to the last prophet except ofcos if Mohammed will come back after that Jesus coming.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by AbdH: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2013
deSika: wen one listens to the many claims of moslem scholars one really cannot but ask do these people actually think before making such assertions.
one of such assertions goes like this
Mohammad is the last prophet
and then again you would hear them say that Jesus is coming back.

now if Jesus being a prophet comes back after prophet Mohammad how now is Mohammad the last prophet.

wen these sought of questions muslims will think you are asking is motivated by hate for the religion. they fail to understand that a simple answer to such questions help bring the the truth out to the asker..

so let me add that,
if Jesus comes after Muhammad that makes Muhammad atleast the second to the last prophet except ofcos if Mohammed will come back after that Jesus coming.

Which of the two was sent to the world first?
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by sino(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lol, this guy is really trying hard o...lol

When one listens to you, with all your faulty reasoning, one might just want to get a stick and trash your behind.

I am in First bank right now, a very long queue, darn! network is bad, so i just step outside to get fresh air, told the guy behind me(who happens to be the last person) i'll be back, so when i come back, am i the last person?

How many times have you been told to think on this forum?

When Jesus comes back, is he coming as a new prophet? is he bringing a new religion?

Now who needs more thinking to do?

5 Likes

Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
sino: Lol, this guy is really trying hard o...lol

When one listens to you, with all your faulty reasoning, one might just want to get a stick and trash your behind.

I am in First bank right now, a very long queue, darn! network is bad, so i just step outside to get fresh air, told the guy behind me(who happens to be the last person) i'll be back, so when i come back, am i the last person?

When Jesus comes back, is he coming as a new prophet? is he bringing a new religion?

Now who needs more thinking to do?
guy yu must really be a gud thinker if this is wat u come up with.
in ur example, u r taking ur position back. can u boldly say that Jesus will be taking his second to last position back wen he comes.
in ur example u came back to meet the last person, so u took back ur position. for us to say the same about Jesus, he (Jesus) must come back to meet the last person/prophet still around. Muhamed would have to stil be around. but no, Muhammed has left the scene and Jesus is coming back

#let me draw a chart for yu so u understand.
Jesus~Muhammed~Jesus
now tell me who is the last in that line up.

Jesus is coming as a prophet that he is. there is nothing like coming as a old prophet or new prophet.
d question shud be "is Jesus coming to smile at yu, and then return home" no
as a messenger he is coming for a purpose..
so now think about it. i sent messenger 1 on an errand, he went and came back and later i sennt messengger 2 on anoda errand, he went and came back then finally i sent messenger 1 again. wu is the last messenger amongs my messengers.

over to yu thinkers

1 Like

Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
AbdH:
Which of the two was sent to the world first?
Jesus
which of the two will be sent to the world last?
Jesus
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
sino:

aha! so u have been peeping at my threads and yu didnt have the mind to say anything. am sure they were so irrefutable tats y u cud not say anything.

#anywaysglad to no that u saw them. its up to u if u wud continue swiming in falsehood or shud i say irrrationality according to wheels or not
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by AbdH: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
deSika:
Jesus
which of the two will be sent to the world last?
Jesus

Which one brought the last message?
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
AbdH:
Which one brought the last message?
u r trying so hard o.
When Jesus first came he had a job to do. When Mohamed came he had a job to do. Now when Jesus will be coming again will he be jobless.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by AbdH: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
deSika: u r trying so hard o.
When Jesus first came he had a job to do. When Mohamed came he had a job to do. Now when Jesus will be coming again will be jobless.
Mr Desika, Jesus according to you, will be coming to judge the world when he comes. It will be late for people by then. Mohammad is the last prophet who brought the last message that can redeem people.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
AbdH:
Mr Desika, Jesus according to you, will be coming to judge the world when he comes. It will be late for people by then. Mohammad is the last prophet who brought the last message that can redeem people.
then according to u wat wud Jesus be doing wen he comes.
#by the way i see u ddnt answer my chart question. i will draw d chart again for u
Jesus~Mohammad~Jesus
wu is the last in this chart?if u r honest to ursef u wud ansa dis. but if u r being self deceptive u wud ignore it.

NOTE: In Jesus second coming, he is not coming to sit down. he is coming because God sent him to do somtin. now except u can convince me that Jesus wud not be doing anything wen he comes, then i will agree that Mohammed was the last messenger to do wat he was sent to do but Jesus did not do wat he was sent to do,he was just sitting down luking at u and me.[but then again Jesus wud stil be the last messenger only that the last messenger didnt do his job].
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by AbdH: 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
deSika: then according to u wat wud Jesus be doing wen he comes.
#by the way i see u ddnt answer my chart question. i will draw d chart again for u
Jesus~Mohammad~Jesus
wu is the last in this chart?if u r honest to ursef u wud ansa dis. but if u r being self deceptive u wud ignore it.

NOTE: In Jesus second coming, he is not coming to sit down. he is coming because God sent him to do somtin. now except u can convince me that Jesus wud not be doing anything wen he comes, then i will agree that Mohammed was the last messenger to do wat he was sent to do but Jesus did not do wat he was sent to do,he was just sitting down luking at u and me.[but then again Jesus wud stil be the last messenger only that the last messenger didnt do his job].

God started sending prophets to warn and direct people to His ways. He sent all of them for the same purpose - preach to people to worship the one and only God. This purpose they all served till the last prophet whose name is Mohammad.
There is no other prophet coming after him with this same purpose of being a new prophet with the same message albeit in a different language, form and time. Is this hard to comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
AbdH:
God started sending prophets to warn and direct people to His ways. He sent all of them for the same purpose - preach to people to worship the one and only God. This purpose they all served till the last prophet whose name is Mohammad.
There is no other prophet coming after him with this same purpose of being a new prophet with the same message albeit in a different language, form and time. Is this hard to comprehend?
so from wat u r saying, Muhammad is the last prophet to deliver a message but not necessarily the last prophet to come on earth

am quite sure u get my point which is that Jesus being a prophet will be the last to come to earth. that makes him the last prophet to come on earth. that makes him the last prophet.

i have tried to show u that wen u say someone is the last, it means he is the last to come. its only wen u say he is the last with a message thats wen u will be making some sennse. but again dis doesnt work for me becos as it is Jesus will be coming with a msg.(if God sends Jesus a second time there must be a reason why God is doing this, this reason is the message)
1. if yu say Jesus is coming to judge. then his message is this "the time has come for all of yu to be judged. You bad guy take ur punishment. you gud guy take yor reward."
2. according to islam he will be leading the world to islam. how will he do this but to speak(deliver message). he will break the cross(stop the inconstitencies in christianity) how will he do this if not to tell his people that they are in the wrong. is this not a message.

either way Jesus has a message in his second coming.
so it goes like this
Jesus comes with a message, then Mohamed comes with a message then again Jesus comes with another message for christians and the world to accept islam or message of judgement.

MY BROTHER JESUS IS THE LAST PROPHET. SHIKENA
BY VIRTUE OF THE TIMING OF COMING AND BY VIRTUE OF DELIVERING MESSAGE OR ACHIEVING GODS PURPOSE

1 Like

Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by sino(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
deSika:
guy yu must really be a gud thinker if this is wat u come up with.
in ur example, u r taking ur position back. can u boldly say that Jesus will be taking his second to last position back wen he comes.
in ur example u came back to meet the last person, so u took back ur position. for us to say the same about Jesus, he (Jesus) must come back to meet the last person/prophet still around. Muhamed would have to stil be around. but no, Muhammed has left the scene and Jesus is coming back
Sighs!
It's a simple analogy, in Islam, there is an order of prophethood, just like a queue, there is no rearrangement, it's fixed and their era and time are fixed.
The prophet(SAW) was the last prophet sent to mankind, his message is still standing till eternity.

desika:
#let me draw a chart for yu so u understand.
Jesus~Muhammed~Jesus
now tell me who is the last in that line up.
Jesus is coming as a prophet that he is. there is nothing like coming as a old prophet or new prophet.
d question shud be "is Jesus coming to smile at yu, and then return home" no
as a messenger he is coming for a purpose..
so now think about it. i sent messenger 1 on an errand, he went and came back and later i sennt messengger 2 on anoda errand, he went and came back then finally i sent messenger 1 again. wu is the last messenger amongs my messengers.

over to yu thinkers
Very funny, it doesn't work like that in Islam, you need to study more about Islam my dear.

The prophet (SAW) is the seal of prophethood, no "new" prophet would be ordained by God, Jesus prophethood came before that of Prophet Muhammed(SAW), its an order, the first cannot be the last.

Jesus(AS) is NOT coming as a new or a last prophet, he preceds the Prophet (SAW) in prophethood, he'll come to preach what the last prophet(SAW) preached and follow his ways.
He is coming to fulfill is life, we muslims believe he did not die, so when he comes, he is not being sent with a message, rather he would come to live his life complete.

Do You know the message brought by prophet Muhammed (SAW)?

Now tell me the new message that prophet Jesus(AS) would bring, so we can call him the last prophet.
(according to Islam).
Mind you, all what Jesus (AS) would come to do had been told to us by the Last prophet(SAW). I would have loved to quote hadiths about the coming of Jesus(AS), maybe that would disabuse your mind.

Now think deeply before you reply this post, DO NOT CONFUSE CHRISTIANITY'S RETURN OF CHRIST WITH THAT OF ISLAM!

PEACE!

4 Likes

Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by AbdH: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
deSika:
so from wat u r saying, Muhammad is the last prophet to deliver a message but not necessarily the last prophet to come on earth

am quite sure u get my point which is that Jesus being a prophet will be the last to come to earth. that makes him the last prophet to come on earth. that makes him the last prophet.

i have tried to show u that wen u say someone is the last, it means he is the last to come. its only wen u say he is the last with a message thats wen u will be making some sennse. but again dis doesnt work for me becos as it is Jesus will be coming with a msg.(if God sends Jesus a second time there must be a reason why God is doing this, this reason is the message)
1. if yu say Jesus is coming to judge. then his message is this "the time has come for all of yu to be judged. You bad guy take ur punishment. you gud guy take yor reward."
2. according to islam he will be leading the world to islam. how will he do this but to speak(deliver message). he will break the cross(stop the inconstitencies in christianity) how will he do this if not to tell his people that they are in the wrong. is this not a message.

either way Jesus has a message in his second coming.
so it goes like this
Jesus comes with a message, then Mohamed comes with a message then again Jesus comes with another message for christians and the world to accept islam or message of judgement.

MY BROTHER JESUS IS THE LAST PROPHET. SHIKENA
BY VIRTUE OF THE TIMING OF COMING AND BY VIRTUE OF DELIVERING MESSAGE OR ACHIEVING GODS PURPOSE
Jesus will be coming to do so many things but he won't be coming to bring a new message. He will be praying like the Muslims and will read the Qur'an. In essence, he would be following the message of Mohammad. He won't be bringing new messages but to uphold the last message, therefore the bringer of the last message is still the last prophet for nobody will act in his capacity to bring a new message.
If I should ask you to list the name of the prophets according to how they were sent to bring their (own) messages, it will definitely go this way
'
'
'
'
'
- John the Baptist
- Jesus Christ
- Mohammad.
If it is to be listed as to the last prophet to die, it is definitely Jesus. But as a person to act in the capacity of a prophet with a new message, it is, will be and will always remain Mohammad (Salallahu alayhi wa salaam)!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by sino(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
deSika:
aha! so u have been peeping at my threads and yu didnt have the mind to say anything. am sure they were so irrefutable tats y u cud not say anything.

#anywaysglad to no that u saw them. its up to u if u wud continue swiming in falsehood or shud i say irrrationality according to wheels or not
Your threads are very funny i must say, you were adequately answered by my brothers, but you just won't accept the truth.

It's pointless going back and forth with someone with a closed mind.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by AbdH: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
sino:
Your threads are very funny i must say, you were adequately answered by my brothers, but you just won't accept the truth.

It's pointless going back and forth with someone with a closed mind.
I've read him for some time now. He doesn't like to back down.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by sino(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
AbdH:
I've read him for some time now. He doesn't like to back down.
Seriously, he is a funny one i tell you.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by AbdH: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
sino:
Seriously, he is a funny one i tell you.
cheesy
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
sino:
Sighs!
It's a simple analogy, in Islam, there is an order of prophethood, just like a queue, there is no rearrangement, it's fixed and their era and time are fixed.
The prophet(SAW) was the last prophet sent to mankind, his message is still standing till eternity.

Very funny, it doesn't work like that in Islam, you need to study more about Islam my dear.

The prophet (SAW) is the seal of prophethood, no "new" prophet would be ordained by God, Jesus prophethood came before that of Prophet Muhammed(SAW), its an order, the first cannot be the last.

Jesus(AS) is NOT coming as a new or a last prophet, he preceds the Prophet (SAW) in prophethood, he'll come to preach what the last prophet(SAW) preached and follow his ways.
He is coming to fulfill is life, we muslims believe he did not die, so when he comes, he is not being sent with a message, rather he would come to live his life complete.

Do You know the message brought by prophet Muhammed (SAW)?

Now tell me the new message that prophet Jesus(AS) would bring, so we can call him the last prophet.
(according to Islam).
Mind you, all what Jesus (AS) would come to do had been told to us by the Last prophet(SAW). I would have loved to quote hadiths about the coming of Jesus(AS), maybe that would disabuse your mind.

Now think deeply before you reply this post, DO NOT CONFUSE CHRISTIANITY'S RETURN OF CHRIST WITH THAT OF ISLAM!

PEACE!
ok i get ur gist.
the statement goes like this: Muhammad is the last prophet
yu read it to mean that Muhammed was ordained last
and i read it to mean Muhammed should be the last to come

as it stands the statement is ambiguous if left on its own. so we have to see between u and me wu has the correct interpretation

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "The Israelis used to be ruled and guided by prophets: Whenever a prophet died, another would take over his place.THERE WILL BE NO PROPHET AFTER ME , but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What do you order us (to do)?" He said, "Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfil their (i.e. the Caliphs) rights, for Allah will ask them about (any shortcoming) in ruling those Allah has put under their guardianship." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)

From this we see that this hadith talks about AFTER (that is a timing of coming). there will be no prophet after Muhammad, but there will be caliphs after him. now was Jesus a prophet. yes. did he come after Muhammad yes.
dis does not support ur theory of first to be ordained
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
sino:

(according to Islam).

Jesus will be coming to do so many things but he won't be coming to bring a new message
If it is to be listed as to the last prophet to die, it is definitely Jesus. But as a person to act in the capacity of a prophet with a new message, it is, will be and will always remain Mohammad (Salallahu alayhi wa salaam)!!!

the fact that Jesus wud be following the law of Muhammad does not negate his position as a prophet that comes after Mohammad.

Say: "God speaketh the Truth: follow the religion of Abraham, the sane in faith; he was not of the Pagans." S. 3:95 Y. Ali

Mohammed clearly followed the religion of Abraham and the prophets before him.
Thus, if Jesus following Muhammad’s religion implies that he is not to be viewed as a prophet or messenger coming after Muhammad, then by the same token Muhammad cannot be a messenger or prophet since he did nothing more than follow the religion of Abraham.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
AbdH:
Your threads are very funny i must say, you were adequately answered by my brothers, but you just won't accept the truth. It's pointless going back and forth with someone with a closed mind. ( Quote
adequately answered by who....those ur brothers are just hilarious. in all those threads u wud notice how they all ran away.
anyway thanks for the compliment atleast they were not offensive
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by chickso43(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
Personally we muslims don't need him Jesus second coming is not going to bring anything new, he is coming for Christians
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by AbdH: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
deSika:
Your threads are very funny i must say, you were adequately answered by my brothers, but you just won't accept the truth. It's pointless going back and forth with someone with a closed mind
adequately answered by who....those ur brothers are just hilarious. in all those threads u wud notice how they all ran away.
anyway thanks for the compliment atleast they were not offensive
1)You misquoted me. I didn't write that.

2)Iya Chichi gave birth to four children.
1st being Chimezie
2nd being Emeka
3rd being Chukwudi
4th (last born) being Okafor.

When their mum was 50, Chimezie died. When she was 60, Emeka followed. 3rd born (Chukwudi) saw this trend and decided to run before their mum clocked 70 or else he was going to die like his brothers. When the woman clocked 80, Okafor died.
Then Chukwudi came back home. When people asked who he was, his mum said ''that is my 3rd born...not the last born. My last born is dead!''.
The last born cannot be taken from the one that was was given birth to last neither can the last prophet be taken away from Mohammad.

Or do you know any prophet that was born after him?
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
AbdH:
1)You misquoted me. I didn't write that.

2)Iya Chichi gave birth to four children.
1st being Chimezie
2nd being Emeka
3rd being Chukwudi
4th (last born) being Okafor.

When their mum was 50, Chimezie died. When she was 60, Emeka followed. 3rd born (Chukwudi) saw this trend and decided to run before their mum clocked 70 or else he was going to die like his brothers. When the woman clocked 80, Okafor died.
Then Chukwudi came back home. When people asked who he was, his mum said ''that is my 3rd born...not the last born. My last born is dead!''.
The last born cannot be taken from the one that was was given birth to last neither can the last prophet be taken away from Mohammad.

Or do you know any prophet that was born after him?
Did u read this
.THERE WILL BE NO PROPHET AFTER ME , but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What do you order us (to do)?" He said, "Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfil their (i.e. the Caliphs) rights, for Allah will ask them about (any shortcoming) in ruling those Allah has put under their guardianship." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)the statement reads “no prophet after” not no prophet born after.will Jesus a prophet come after.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
chickso43: Personally we muslims don't need him Jesus second coming is not going to bring anything new, he is coming for Christians

guy u have so musch to learn about ur religion

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: By Him in Whose hand is my life, the son of Mary (may peace be upon him) will soon descend among you as a just judge. He will break crosses, kill swine and abolish Jizya, and the wealth will pour forth to such an extent that no one will accept it. (Sahih Muslim, Vol.1, p.92).
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by chickso43(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2013
deSika: guy u have so musch to learn about ur religion

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: By Him in Whose hand is my life, the son of Mary (may peace be upon him) will soon descend among you as a just judge. He will break crosses, kill swine and abolish Jizya, and the wealth will pour forth to such an extent that no one will accept it. (Sahih Muslim, Vol.1, p.92).
“And indeed, he (i.e. Jesus) will be (a sign for) knowledge of the Hour, so be not
in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path.” (Al-Qur'an 43:61)
The reason why Jesus (pbuh) is the only Prophet of Allah who was raised up
alive by Allah is because he was the only Prophet whose “followers” mistook
him as God. They wrongly say that he claimed divinity. Thus he will come back
again to this world to clarify all such misconceptions. Says Allah in the Qur'an:
‘And behold! Allah will say "O Jesus the son of Mary! did you say unto men
worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah"? He will say: "Glory
to You! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing
you would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart though I know
not what is in yours. For You know in full all that is hidden.’ (Al-Qur'an 5:116)
There are no less than seventy Ahadith that speak of the second coming of
Jesus Christ (pbuh). In one of the Ahadith, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is
reported to have said:
"By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend
amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the cross and kill
the pig and abolish the Jizya (a tax taken from the non-Muslims who are in the
protection of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money
and nobody will accept charitable gifts.” (Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 3. Hadith no. 425)
It should also be borne in mind that Jesus Christ (pbuh), in his second coming
will not be coming with any new message or revelation. Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) is reported to have said:
"How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and
he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law of the Gospel”.
(Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4. Hadith No. 658)
Let’s now analyse the following words attributed to Jesus Christ (pbuh) in the
Bible:
"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy
name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many
wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart
from me, ye that work iniquity.” [The Bible, Mathew 7:22-24]
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
Maybe u didn't understand my reply, u said
chickso43: Personally we muslims don't need him Jesus second coming is not going to bring anything new, he is coming for Christians]
He is coming t do a lot for islam. Pls read d hadiths

And about him not coming to doo smtin new. I will point out one for u. When he comes he is going to abolish the jizyah this is one thing Mohamed did not do. Stop deceiving urselves. All I have bin sayin are from islamic traditions

1 Like

Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by chickso43(m): 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
deSika: Maybe u didn't understand my reply, u said
He is coming t do a lot for islam. Pls read d hadiths

And about him not coming to doo smtin new. I will point out one for u. When he comes he is going to abolish the jizyah this is one thing Mohamed did not do. Stop deceiving urselves. All I have bin sayin are from islamic traditions

May you did not read my text
In the verses quoted above, Jesus (pbuh) said that
in his second coming, he would ask the people to
depart from him, to get away from him because
he wouldn’t know them. Who are these people?
The Muslims or the Hindus? The answer is neither
Hindus nor Muslims but the Christians, because
Muslims or Hindus do not claim to do “Miracles” in
the name of Jesus Christ (pbuh) nor do they cast
out devils in his name.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by AbdH: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
deSika:
Did u read this
.THERE WILL BE NO PROPHET AFTER ME , but there will be Caliphs who will increase in number." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What do you order us (to do)?" He said, "Obey the one who will be given the pledge of allegiance first. Fulfil their (i.e. the Caliphs) rights, for Allah will ask them about (any shortcoming) in ruling those Allah has put under their guardianship." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 661)the statement reads “no prophet after” not no prophet born after.will Jesus a prophet come after.

That is what he meant bro. He meant that no prophet would be born after him or why would he make the statement quoted below after the statement above?

deSika: Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: By Him in Whose hand is my life, the son of Mary (may peace be upon him) will soon descend among you as a just judge. He will break crosses, kill swine and abolish Jizya, and the wealth will pour forth to such an extent that no one will accept it. (Sahih Muslim, Vol.1, p.92).

The same man who said that he was going to be the last prophet said that Jesus - an old prophet will come after him and you don't think that he meant it as a succession through birth?

There will be no prophet after me - someone unknown, someone from nowhere, a prophet to be born after me.

To confirm that, Allah says in the Qur'an (33:40): Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

The seal - the one whose birth ends the birth of new prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
dis is wat u said
chickso43: Personally we muslims don't need him Jesus second coming is not going to bring anything new, he is coming for Christians

Muslims need Jesus, let me show u
muslim tradition have it that when Jesus comes, he will
1. lead the whole world to islam by abolishing the jizyah. the abolishing of jizyah meanns that there will be no unbelivers to pay the jizyah becos everybody has now become muslim.
if Jesus dont come this will not happen. so if i were u u wud be praying for Jesus to come today so the whole world converts to islam.

and pls stop decieving ursef that Jesus will not bring anything new.
1. which person has eva bin able to convert the whole world to islam. nobody but Jesus. he will be doing wat no body has eva done.
2. he will be abolishing the jizyah. is this a nu development or an old one. pls tell me who has done this before. Jesus would be doing wat even Muhamed cud not do. abolish jizyah.
3. he will bring prosperity to the whole world. tell me who has done this before.
4. he will break the cross. yes tell me who has done this before.
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
chickso43:
May you did not read my text
In the verses quoted above, Jesus (pbuh) said that
in his second coming, he would ask the people to
depart from him, to get away from him because
he wouldn’t know them. Who are these people?
The Muslims or the Hindus? The answer is neither
Hindus nor Muslims but the Christians, because
Muslims or Hindus do not claim to do “Miracles” in
the name of Jesus Christ (pbuh) nor do they cast
out devils in his name.
go get understanding. pls go to that verse and check wat it reads. it didnt say christians. if u see christians there please let me know.

#by the way we are discussing muslim tradition that says Muhammad is the last prophet
Re: Is Mohamed Really The Last Prophet by deSika(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
AbdH:

That is what he meant bro. He meant that no prophet would be born after him or why would he make the statement quoted below after the statement above?

The same man who said that he was going to be the last prophet said that Jesus - an old prophet will come after him and you don't think that he meant it as a succession through birth?

There will be no prophet after me - someone unknown, someone from nowhere, a prophet to be born after me.

To confirm that, Allah says in the Qur'an (33:40): Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

The seal - the one whose birth ends the birth of new prophets.

i showed u a hadith that says NO PROPHET AFTER ME so clearly and u are here adding BORN afte me. keep deluding ursef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Israel Looking For Imam Mahdi? / Can A Non Muslim Use The Prayer Mat? / Brief Explanation On The Most Important Aspect Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.