Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? (16250 Views)

Who Is Really The Last Prophet? Muhammad, Jesus Or A Beast? / Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God / The Message Of The Prophets--mohammad, Jesus, The Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 08, 2009
So we've often heard muslims say that the God of the Bible and that of the Quran are the same.
We've often heard that Allah sent Mohammad as the "last prophet"?

But very few have ever pondered what the bible had to say about who was the last to be sent by the Lord God Almighty . . .

Read this parable - Matthew 21:33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

Verse 37 is crystal clear . . . the God of the bible sent His Son LAST to die on the cross of calvary for our sins. He sent no one else . . . Christ we know, Jehovah we know . . . but who is this allah?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
@Davidylan

So we've often heard muslims say that the God of the Bible and that of the Quran are the same.
We've often heard that Allah sent Mohammad as the "last prophet"?

But very few have ever pondered what the bible had to say about who was the last to be sent by the Lord God Almighty . . .

Read this parable - Matthew 21:33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

Save me your lies David. I have told several times not to give wrong interpretation to biblical verses. The above was said by Jesus and for understading, the vineyard mentioned could be likened to house of Israel and please how come God sent son when he happened to be same/ I also read the use of serants there, do you people believe in God-servant relationship?

Read the full verses here and stop lying. Olodo. grin

33 “Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and went away on a journey. 34When the harvest time approached, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his fruit.

35“The tenants seized his servants; they beat one, killed another, and stoned a third. 36Then he sent other servants to them, more than the first time, and the tenants treated them the same way.
37Last of all, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said.

38“But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him and take his inheritance.’
39So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40“Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?”

41“He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”

42Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes’?

43“Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.
44He who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces, but he on whom it falls will be crushed.”

45When the chief priests and the Pharisees heard Jesus’ parables, they knew he was talking about them.
46They looked for a way to arrest him, but they were afraid of the crowd because the people held that he was a prophet.

Verse 37 is crystal clear . . . the God of the bible sent His Son LAST to die on the cross of calvary for our sins. He sent no one else . . . Christ we know, Jehovah we know . . . but who is this allah?

Can you do the three days and three nights calculation for me?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2009
another foolish mooslim is trying to explain the bible to me? grin
Can ye not read your own quran instead of ferreting in the same book you fools claim is corrupted?

Ye are of your father the devil.

1 Like

Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Mustay(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2009
Like LagosBoy called you OPINIONATED, what then is the essence of this topic of yours?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Mustay(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2009
Like LagosBoy called you OPINIONATED, what then is the essence of this topic of yours?

Whose opinion against yours matters anyway?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
Mustay:

to expose the lie that Mohammad was the last prophet of the biblical God. That God certainly has no portion with mohammad.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by todak(m): 3:14am On Mar 17, 2009
@Davidylan
God bless you David, you are realy up to the challenge, how can a muslim for that matter analyse the bible the book which is so corrupt to believe. and if one intepretes their quran they go haywire. they got to be careful, please carry go, fire on, probably, the light of God will shine away the darkness that beclouds them
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by osisi2(f): 3:19am On Mar 17, 2009
LOL
babatunde aka babs and his blabbings
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by javalove(m): 11:35am On Mar 17, 2009
@david

u too dey lie. And when ur lies were exposed, all u cud come up with is:

davidylan:

another foolish mooslim is trying to explain the bible to me? grin
Can ye not read your own quran instead of ferreting in the same book you fools claim is corrupted?

Shame on you !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Agreed he's "foolish", call him names if u like but why cant u just provide answers to the questions poised to you and prove to us why a muslim of his calibre (a former xtian) cant xplain the same book he read for years toy u.

@todak

So u guys depend on david to make u feel ok as xtians. David himself is confused, that makes all his NL followers confused too!!!
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by todak(m): 12:37am On Mar 18, 2009
@javalove
Listen David is my brother in the Lord, so what do you expect from me, to watch you people play him dirty, or what, I think you should get your self a patner also. I'm sure it will not be dificult to get another slave like you to combat sons of God like us. javalove rasulilahi
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by cocoman4u(m): 1:10am On Mar 18, 2009
I wonder why these mooslims cant leave the bible alone. If you believe that the Koran is the word of God, why then do you still seek validation of your religion from the bible. The Truth is that even mooslims know that the Koran is nothing but a book of lies, written by barbaric arabic people.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Lagosboy: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2009
cocoman4u:

I wonder why these mooslims cant leave the bible alone. If you believe that the Koran is the word of God, why then do you still seek validation of your religion from the bible. The Truth is that even mooslims know that the Koran is nothing but a book of lies, written by barbaric arabic people.

Gentleman !! The world has moved on,people do not castigate a whole race anymore. Racism is been stamped out and here is a black man painting another race in such a demeaning manner. Exposure would enlighten you to know there are thousands of arab christians ;Tariq Aziz saddams number 2 is a christian, General Abizaid Joint commander US Middle east forces is an arab christain, at least 30% of lebanese population are arab christians, one of the oldest churches in the world is in Syria and there are christains there and there are thousands of palestinian christians.

Racism is low and painting a whole tribe in a demeaning manner is even lower, if you have issues with islam that is no problem at all but debate with honour and intellect without insulting a whole race in such a manner.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2009
@Davidylan

another foolish mooslim is trying to explain the bible to me?

What do you expect from a liar that has been exposed severally? How many of your alleged prophecies have I exposed? You couldnt have read the bible more than I do? Your problem is insincerity, you are not being fair to yourself. When a muslim uses Quran to discuss with you, you say you dont believe in that but when the same muslim uses your bible, you go haywire claiming that he is not sticking to his book. Na wa for you o

You have been proving prophecies that have nothing to do with Jesus and all have been debunked. You could do more by giving me others and would do justice to them.

OLODO grin
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Pataki: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ Plagiarist babs787,

Babatunde, when will you give your life to Jesus Christ? grin grin grin

You are still typing the same thing since 2006! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by auwal87(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ Poster,

That story was told by Jesus himself, and it wasn't even talking about Jesus dying in the cross.

Could you please provide "Biblical Evidence" that Jesus was the last Messenger?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2009
I went on holidays for a few days and ye sons of belial have turned this thread into a mockery of islam?

javalove:

@david

u too dey lie. And when ur lies were exposed, all u cud come up with is:

Shame on you !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Agreed he's "foolish", call him names if u like but why cant u just provide answers to the questions poised to you and prove to us why a muslim of his calibre (a former xtian) cant xplain the same book he read for years toy u.

@todak

So u guys depend on david to make u feel ok as xtians. David himself is confused, that makes all his NL followers confused too!!!

It seems you fools have preprogrammed responses to everything no matter how incoherent they sound. Now here are the "questions poised (sic)" to me:

- do you people believe in God-servant relationship? - This had NOTHING to do with the issue and is again another foolish attempt by a desperate mooslim to change the subject since he is uncomfortable with the truth. YES i do believe that we are "servants" of God in the sense that we carry out assignments here on earth on His behalf. Does that prevent us from remaining as His SONS and HEIRS of the promise? NO!
As much as you are the son of your father, you also serve as his "servant". The "servant" used here shld not be confused with the slavery that exists in the islamic relationship with allah. That is a "slavery" of bondage.

- Can you do the three days and three nights calculation for me? - What was the meaning of this question? lipsrsealed
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2009
Lagosboy:

Gentleman !! The world has moved on, people do not castigate a whole race anymore.

Apparently it has only moved on in the west. In Iraq, blacks are widely and openly refered to as "abd" meaning SLAVE, are forbidden to marry other non-black Iraqis, cannot hold elective office and are not protected by minority laws. In Mauritania, slave trading of blacks still goes on today.

Lagosboy:

Tariq Aziz saddams number 2 is a christian

Pls show us what is happening to the Iraqi christian community today. Here are a few teasers -
Iraqi Christians' murders condemned
Iraq: Businessman killed as attacks on Christians continue
Christians Fleeing Persecution in Iraq

Lagosboy:

General Abizaid Joint commander US Middle east forces is an arab christain

We thank God he is an American.

Lagosboy:

at least 30% of lebanese population are arab christians

In the early 1900s the demographic situation was largely in favor of Christians. On the basis of the number of eligible voters born starting 1910, the study reveals that 68.8 percent of the electorate was Christian, 29.2 percent Muslims, and the rest Jews.

Based on the number of eligible voters born starting 1930, the Christian electorate constituted 52.4 percent of the total voter population, while Muslims constituted 46.5 percent.

Calculations based on the number of voters born starting 1939 show a par between the Christian and Muslim electorate with each claiming 49.7 of the electorate.

The percentage of Christian electorate shrunk to 36.5 percent while that of the Muslims grew to 60.1 percent on the basis of the number of eligible voters born starting 1960. The percentage of Christian electorate further decreased to 27.5 percent while the percentage of Muslims climbed to 72.4 for eligible voters born starting 1979.

Culled from - LebanonWire

Rather than your statistic being an affirmation that christians thrive in arab nations, it is an alarming indication that christian populations are under severe threat. It is worrying if there will be any christians left in Lebanon by 2050.

Lagosboy:

one of the oldest churches in the world is in Syria and there are christains there and there are thousands of palestinian christians.

Because Syria was a largely christian country before the invasion of the arabians . . . ditto for Egypt, tunisia and algeria.
The church was built in Syria long long before those sword-wielding slaves of allah invaded the country.

Lagosboy:

Racism is low and painting a whole tribe in a demeaning manner is even lower, if you have issues with islam that is no problem at all but debate with honour and intellect without insulting a whole race in such a manner.

In western nations.

It is not enough to debate with "honor and intellect" (two things that are largely absent when mooslims themselves debate) but it is also important to debate with facts.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by luvinhubby(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2009
was mohammed a prophet (one who speaks by god and it comes to pass)  , if he was, can someone tell me one or two prophesies from him and their fulfilment.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2009
@Luvinghubby

was mohammed a prophet (one who speaks by god and it comes to pass) , if he was, can someone tell me one or two prophesies from him and their fulfilment.

What would you do if your questions is being answered?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 28, 2009
babs787:

@Luvinghubby

What would you do if your questions is being answered?

when have you ever answered questions?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by arramyjay: 6:23am On Mar 28, 2009
@ topic,
U say since u seem to know much about lslam.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Davidylan

when have you ever answered questions?

where have you been when I created a trrad for you on the book of Zechariah? What sensible things have been you able to say when I asked you who wrote the book of Deuteronomy, oe of your sisters claimed it was penned down by Moses while you asserted that it was written by those after him.

How many times have I used your book to refute and expose most of your lies?

Wise up if you want to have intelligent discussion with me. Lest I forgrt, could you direct me to where you asked me questions please?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan
where have you been when I created a trrad for you on the book of Zechariah? What sensible things have been you able to say when I asked you who wrote the book of Deuteronomy, oe of your sisters claimed it was penned down by Moses while you asserted that it was written by those after him.

How many times have I used your book to refute and expose most of your lies?

Wise up if you want to have intelligent discussion with me. Lest I forgrt, could you direct me to where you asked me questions please?

when have you EVER USED YOUR OWN BOOK oh hypocrite? Is it so empty that you constantly use the bible?
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2009
@Davidylan

when have you EVER USED YOUR OWN BOOK oh hypocrite? Is it so empty that you constantly use the bible?

So many a times have I done that for you and use the bible to discuss with you when you quote false prophecies and verses for me. Besides, you dont believe in it, so I use what you believe in to nail you.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by noetic(m): 12:25am On Mar 29, 2009
babs787:

@Davidylan

So many a times have I done that for you and use the bible to discuss with you when you quote false prophecies and verses for me. Besides, you dont believe in it, so I use what you believe in to nail you.
I tot u guys claim that the bible has been corrupted. so why quote from a corrupt book?
Except u are a lying piece of shit.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2009
You people have a very big problem. I could remember when using only the Quran,you claimed that you dont believe in it etc but while using what you believe in to expose you,you starts going im circles. You believe in it and i use what you believe in to expose you and i dont see any reason for your cry of corruption here cos its wat u believe in
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 29, 2009
blabs . . . why dont you use the quran to justify the prophets that allah STOLE from the bible? Surely allah must have talked about Zechariah and Ezekiel in his fraudulent quran no?

Lying sons of belial. Forever rushing to the bible to paper over the emptiness that is the quran.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2009
Davidylan,
You really do not have to be so insultive with your comments. Surely there must be a part of the Bible that condemns that. Are you not interested in obeying the God you serve by living in peace with others?
I don't understand this incredible amount of hatred you have for non-christians. Even if it's due to something they did to offend you in the past, am sure that offence was not committed by the entire population of non-christians. And if you have this great amount of hatred for us why do you bother preaching to us at all? Why not leave us to whatever fate you think we are going to face. Sometimes your words make it seem like you are beign forced to preach to other people and you'd rather not be doing it.
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by babs787(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2009
What do you expect from his type that doesnt know his bible let alone preach to people? You would have read how he ignorantly insult the word ALLAH without asking himself HIS name in Aramaic,Hebrew and what northern,arab christians call HIM
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by muhsin(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2009
Mts! shocked
Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2009
fellis:

Davidylan,
You really do not have to be so insultive with your comments. Surely there must be a part of the Bible that condemns that. Are you not interested in obeying the God you serve by living in peace with others?
I don't understand this incredible amount of hatred you have for non-christians. Even if it's due to something they did to offend you in the past, am sure that offence was not committed by the entire population of non-christians. And if you have this great amount of hatred for us why do you bother preaching to us at all? Why not leave us to whatever fate you think we are going to face. Sometimes your words make it seem like you are beign forced to preach to other people and you'd rather not be doing it.

sorry if it seems i am "insultive" but actually i am only being brutally honest when i call blabs and co slaves to a demon they do not know. Have you read how Christ spoke to the Pharisees? Being a christian does not automatically mean you become a nice fool to be taken advantage of . . .

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Was Christ being insultive there?

babs787:

What do you expect from his type that doesnt know his bible let alone preach to people? You would have read how he ignorantly insult the word ALLAH without asking himself HIS name in Aramaic,Hebrew and what northern,arab christians call HIM

thou idiot and slave of demons:

The Aramaic renders it "God" as - Elah
The Hebrew renders it Elohei

No they have absolutely NOTHING in common with ALLAH.

Now Arabic renders "God" as - Ilah or Elah (very similar to the Aramaic form)
It is common knowledge to even arabs (except devils who wish to decieve themselves) that ALLAH is the combination of two words - Al + Ilah = The God

1 Like

Re: Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 30, 2009
Sorry David, but you aren't beign brutally honest, you're beign insultive, hateful & inconsiderate of other people's feelings & disrespectful of what they hold sacred. No matter what verse of the bible you quote, I simply cannot believe that Jesus Christ encouraged behaviour such as the one you display, no offence. If that was what christians were supposed to do, I am sure I would not have had to draw your attention to it because I would have already received similar treatment from majority of the christians I deal with and I would known what the deal was long ago, after having found out from someone else before you. Be respectful, it's in the interest of peace. Thanx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse / Wishing Jummah Mubarak Is Bid'ah? / Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.