Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) (764 Views)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Daily Power Devotional:The Fear of God / A Question For Tithe Payers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) by akinemma1: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2013
"Will a man rob God?Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say,wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse:for ye have robbed me,even this whole nation. Bring ye all the thithes into the storehouse,that there may be meat in my house,and prove me now herewith,saith the lord of hosts,if i willnot open you the windows of heaven,and pour you out a blessing,that there shall not be room enough to receive it. And i will rebuke devourer for your sakes,and he shall not destroy the fruit of your ground;niether shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field,saith the Lord of hosts. And all nations shallcall you blessed:for ye shall be a delightsome land,saith the Lord of host.(malachi 3 vs 8 - 12). These bible verses are very easy to understand andare straight to the point. The fact is that we have so many robbers who claim to be child of God and these robbers are everywhere. The point is that it is not until you steal or rob people of their possesions that makes you a robber,this is what most people believe,but let me make this clear,the greatest robbers are not those who robpeople of their possesions,but they arepeople especially christians who failed to pay their tithes. Everyone who does not pay his or her tithes is a theif and a robber,because you are robbing God of things that belong to him. And it is so unfortunate that most people do not know the implications of robbing God by not paying their tithes. According to that bible verse,a curse asalready be placed on them,that is why most people are in the kind of situation they find themselves today. Iwant you to know this that this curse cannot be broken,no matter the deliverance you go through. The only way you can break this curse is by repenting and start paying your tithes. God has already made a promise to bless those who pay their tithes and you can only be a partaker of this promise when you pay your tithes regularly. Repent now and ask God to forgive you and make sure you pay your tithes regularly.God bless you. Source: www.dailypower.blog.com
Re: Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) by Goshen360(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
It is an insult to God and the Cross to say Christians are under a curse FOR NOT TITHING. Every Christian who is redeemed by the blood of Christ is blessed. Blessing and Curse are SPIRITUAL effect of an action...good or bad. When someone takes a good action towards the finished works of the Cross, such is blessed.

I have never in my whole life seen a man who is curse and at THE SAME TIME blessed. Scriptures says, choose ye this day, blessing OR curse....it didn't say BOTH. So, therefore, I AM BLESSED UNDER THE NEW TESTAMENT AND NOT OR NEVER WILL BE CURSED....not even for not tithing.
Re: Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
[size=13pt]Whoever collects tithes from GOD's children by compulsion and under threat of a curse is a THIEF and ROBBER.[/size]

smiley

1 Like

Re: Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) by tobechi74: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
tithe preahchers are greatest robbers

1 Like

Re: Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) by akinemma1: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
tobechi74: tithe preahchers are greatest robbers
fantastic!clap for yourself.Anyway,we shall see who the true robbers are on Judgement day.No arguement,lets wait for that great day.
Re: Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) by Goshen360(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
^ STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF!

Did God said tithe TO THE CHURCH OR TO THE JEW?

Expanded Bible (EXB)
We know that ·the law’s commands [ what the law says] are for those who ·have [are under/subject to;  are in] the law. This ·stops all excuses [ silences every mouth] and brings the whole world under God’s judgment, - Romans 3:19

Now, who are THOSE WHO HAVE THE LAW...of Moses? Allow the scripture to answer you,

Expanded Bible (EXB)
(·Those who are not Jews [Gentiles] do not have the law, but when they ·freely [by nature; instinctively] do what the law commands, they ·are the law for themselves [or reveal their awareness of God’s law]. This is true even though they do not have the law [ the written law of Moses]. Romans 2:14

Expanded Bible (EXB)
To those who are without the law [ Gentiles] I became like a person who is without the law. I did this to win those people who are without the law. (But really, I am not without God’s law—I am ·ruled by [ under] Christ’s law.) 1 Corinthians 9:21

You & I are NON-JEWS, EVERYTHING written in the law of Moses was written to the JEWS, including TITHE!
Re: Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) by shdemidemi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
akin emma: fantastic!clap for yourself.Anyway,we shall see who the true robbers are on Judgement day.No arguement,lets wait for that great day.

Why wait for judgement day..we already know the thieves through the word of God.
Tithe ko sacrifice ni. You better desist from extorting people's ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) by DrummaBoy(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2013
akin Emma
Scripture commands you to study to show yourself approved, a workman that need not be ashamed RIGHTLY DIVIDING the word of truth.
Learn to divide the word of God: know which one applies to you under the NT and the one that applies to OT. The NT testament does not command anyone to tithe. On the other hand the robbers and thieves and you and your pastors who have turned the house of God to a den of thieves. We are commanded to give without compulsion
in the NT. period!
Re: Daily Power Devotional: The Greatest Robbers(Non Tithes Payers) by ednut1(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2013
until d day baskets fall from heaven to recieve tithe i wnt pay, because pastors go spen am yeyely

(1) (Reply)

Even Worse, These Men HINDER The Gospel / Mistakes Christians Make About Alcohol. / Who Is Prophet Tb Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.