Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program (7034 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 2014 Eunisell Limited (oil & Gas) Graduate Trainee Programme / Eunisell oil and gas Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by kingschild123(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
This is a Graduate Trainee Program. To work under this position applicants must have HND/B.Sc in any discipline. To apply for this employment opportunity applicants should send Resume and application to [email hidden] with job title as subject of email job application ends 7/05/13.
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by Debeloved87(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
Thanks. I hope to be considered.
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by anticent(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
You never said it will take like N100 from our phone to apply for this job º°˚˚°ºoo .Anyways,I think the opportunity is worth the loss. grin
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by yetseyi(f): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
alright tnks
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by Ibekwe7: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
«THIS HAS BEEN MARKED AS SCAM»

Hi,

Solomon Kehinde is my name.

I was employed as an administrative officer into SEIO Oil and Gas Co. Ltd in 2010 through its Graduate Training Program.

I am currently part of the recruitment team handling CVs as regards our Graduate Training Program.

I and my team are to sort of applications from Lagos State only. We currently have over 1300 CVs to process and more is expected before the deadline.

What am about to share with you is real because it tells a tale of two friends.

We were serving in Port Harcourt when we saw the advertorial. We applied with high hopes that we would be enlisted.

SEIO stocked to its policy of only employing people who met the requirements and that comes after current employees have submitted and guaranteed incoming staff for the safety of the company’s interest.

We were able to get in touch with the company, with the help of a staff, he promised to get us into SEIO only if we pay him for his efforts. We thought it was one of those skimming tricks, even though the amount he asked was not more than N2,000 (Two thousand naira).
My friend never believed the man, but I did, I followed my heart and my head without allowing my friends word discourage me.

3years after and am still at SEIO, my friend on the other hand has been in and out of jobs below my current pay check.

I am forever grateful to the man, as I took it upon myself to assist whoever appears to be in the shoe I was 3years ago.

This is one thing SEIO is not telling you. There are 13,000 jobs opened to be filled. YES that is true.
But SEIO would never let you in on the sharing formula. But I will to buttress my point on why you should believe in what am offering you for just N2,000.

We are recruiting in 4 states (Delta, Imo, Cross river, and Lagos).
It is SEIO Corporate Social Responsibility to give 8,000 of the allocation to indigenes of the community SEIO is setting up, and that is done by Local Government Chairmen, influential bodies and Directorate of Employment in each states.
Out of the 5,000 remaining, SEIO staff are expected to have 3,000 spots. This as explained in the HR handbook "Company employees will be given priority over other candidates."
The remaining spots is what we truly offer to outside candidates.

If you think you have all it takes to be part of the lucky 2,000 (remember 4 states are to share 2,000), you can ignore this message.

Remeber, in the Nigeria Job System, you have to know someone to get employed.

If you want to do it my way, I would be expecting your mail via this address.

Thanks
Omokehinde Solomon.O
Project Analyst
SEIO Oil and Gas Co. Ltd.
Imagine this mumu.
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by feminineA: 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
Advanced job scamming. Ole!!
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by lumideezle(m): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
I smell Scam
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by blanco56(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ibekwe7: Hi,

Solomon Kehinde is my name.

I was employed as an administrative officer into SEIO Oil and Gas Co. Ltd in 2010 through its Graduate Training Program.

I am currently part of the recruitment team handling CVs as regards our Graduate Training Program.

I and my team are to sort of applications from Lagos State only. We currently have over 1300 CVs to process and more is expected before the deadline.

What am about to share with you is real because it tells a tale of two friends.

We were serving in Port Harcourt when we saw the advertorial. We applied with high hopes that we would be enlisted.

SEIO stocked to its policy of only employing people who met the requirements and that comes after current employees have submitted and guaranteed incoming staff for the safety of the company’s interest.

We were able to get in touch with the company, with the help of a staff, he promised to get us into SEIO only if we pay him for his efforts. We thought it was one of those skimming tricks, even though the amount he asked was not more than N2,000 (Two thousand naira).
My friend never believed the man, but I did, I followed my heart and my head without allowing my friends word discourage me.

3years after and am still at SEIO, my friend on the other hand has been in and out of jobs below my current pay check.

I am forever grateful to the man, as I took it upon myself to assist whoever appears to be in the shoe I was 3years ago.

This is one thing SEIO is not telling you. There are 13,000 jobs opened to be filled. YES that is true.
But SEIO would never let you in on the sharing formula. But I will to buttress my point on why you should believe in what am offering you for just N2,000.

We are recruiting in 4 states (Delta, Imo, Cross river, and Lagos).
It is SEIO Corporate Social Responsibility to give 8,000 of the allocation to indigenes of the community SEIO is setting up, and that is done by Local Government Chairmen, influential bodies and Directorate of Employment in each states.
Out of the 5,000 remaining, SEIO staff are expected to have 3,000 spots. This as explained in the HR handbook "Company employees will be given priority over other candidates."
The remaining spots is what we truly offer to outside candidates.

If you think you have all it takes to be part of the lucky 2,000 (remember 4 states are to share 2,000), you can ignore this message.

Remeber, in the Nigeria Job System, you have to know someone to get employed.

If you want to do it my way, I would be expecting your mail via this address.

Thanks
Omokehinde Solomon.O
Project Analyst
SEIO Oil and Gas Co. Ltd. Imagine this mumu.
As Phoney as this write up sounds..Somebody somewhere cud still fall victim to it.
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by Debeloved87(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
Scam? as in "Scam"?, Scam!!!.
....Mehn, i wish this opportunity is true. I dont even mind paying half or even all of my first salary if its real... Ah...dis world na wa...stil on the pedal...hustling tinz..Baba God, help me o.
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by omilola(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
MR Omokehinde Solomon pls how is the money going to be paid?
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by Princeofilorin(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
itz a scam.Imagine an oil company website saying Bandwidth exceeded grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by kellyazubuike: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Run 4 your life its scam!
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by premium1: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2013
Mailbox į̸̸̨§ fulllllllllllllllllll. :oMailbox į̸̸̨§ fulllllllllllllllllll.
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by dridowu: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2013
I hope ds ur job is real, anyway , i just send my grandma cv, she has 1st klass in oil and gas, Distinction Msc and Phd in oil and gas, she graduated from Oil and Gas University. 25yrs Experience in Oil and Gas, Her name is OIL GAS. Pls consider her
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by ifyalways(f): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2013
Buhahaha.
They create a phony 0ne page website for their rubbish. God pass dem.

1 Like

Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by Arteta99(m): 9:50am On Apr 19, 2013
blanco56: As Phoney as this write up sounds..Somebody somewhere cud still fall victim to it.
Only the desperate and foolish ones grin
blanco56: As Phoney as this write up sounds..Somebody somewhere cud still fall victim to it.
Only the desperate and foolish ones
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by egoakolam(f): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Serious SCAM!!! Nigerians, chai
Ibekwe7: Imagine this mumu.
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by kingschild123(m): 10:07am On Apr 19, 2013
I applied myself and there is no harm in trying anyway I got this advert from a reliable source and decided to share it in this forum anyway
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2013
kingschild123: I applied myself and there is no harm in trying anyway I got this advert from a reliable source and decided to share it in this forum anyway
Ah,so its you?
You changed your id?
You are fond of posting FAKE and SCAM adverts here and once you are caught and called up,you come up with your cheap, ,lousy , defense of "I applied myself bla bla"

Scamming is no job, go get a job.

1 Like

Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by Austin87: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2013
Solomon Kehinde, I'm sure you know that this forum is for learned people or university graduates at least. Surely you don't expect us to believe something so preposterous that the employee of a 'reputable' company will be involved in such a petit scam. A person will have to be mentally defective to believe that sh*t. Pls, don't corrupt the good name of that company because you have not eaten today.
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by anticent(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
There seem to be 3 groups of people in this thread. Those believe the company does not exist,those who believe the company does exist but Mr. Solomon is just trying to scam people in the company's name and those who believe both the company and Mr. Solomon are both scammers.

The question here is; which of the parties is trying to scam? Does the company really exist?

2 Likes

Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by anticent(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
There seem to be 3 groups of people in this thread. Those who believe the company does not exist,those who believe the company does exist but Mr. Solomon is just trying to scam people in the company's name and those who believe both the company and Mr. Solomon are both scammers.

The question here is; which of the parties is trying to scam? Does the company really exist?
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by stellayt(f): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
Y R PPLE WICKED...ITS SCAM FUN PPLE R HERE FOR CRIOUS BUSINESS N SOM R HERE FOR DEVILISH ACT. angry
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by Busbar(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
God punish SEIO oil and gas!
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by 1forall: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
anticent: You never said it will take like N100 from our phone to apply for this job º°˚˚°ºoo .Anyways,I think the opportunity is worth the loss. grin

How do you mean?
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by MekT(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
anticent: You never said it will take like N100 from our phone to apply for this job º°˚˚°ºoo .Anyways,I think the opportunity is worth the loss. grin

wen N100 comot frm my popsi fone....i shock...
Re: Seio Oil And Gas Graduate Trainee Program by iyknaz(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2013
dridowu: I hope ds ur job is real, anyway , i just send my grandma cv, she has 1st klass in oil and gas, Distinction Msc and Phd in oil and gas, she graduated from Oil and Gas University. 25yrs Experience in Oil and Gas, Her name is OIL GAS. Pls consider her
lol, so funny

(1) (Reply)

ASCON Exam / Vacancy In Federal Civil Service Commission / How To Make N5,000 - N20,000 Every Week On Paga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.