Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Aremu Afolayan Reacts To Gist That Sugar Mummy Bought Him His Bentley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Reacts To Gist That Sugar Mummy Bought Him His Bentley (694 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women / Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo) / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aremu Afolayan Reacts To Gist That Sugar Mummy Bought Him His Bentley by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
Actor and producer Aremu Afolayan has reacted to the speculations that a sugar mummy bought him the Bentley Continental GT car he posed with on his Twitter page last week. Rather he's saying he bought the car with his hard earned money.
Aremu said:

I don't think a woman will love a man so much that she will buy a Bentley for him. If they think it's easy to date elderly women and get a Bentley, let them try. The problem with people is that they tend to hate what they can't conquer. I date ladies, not older women. Moreover, whoever I date is my choice."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/aremu-afolayan-reacts-to-gist-that.html

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike In Trouble Over Dud Cheque…may Go To Jail / A Woman In Nigeria Has Been Caught In Possession Of Guns Belonging To The BOKO / Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.