Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Phone Contact - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Contact (627 Views)

How Many People Use Glo In Your Phone Contact. / Get Your Phone Contact Back With Ease: / Get Your Phone Contact Back With Ease: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Contact by eliastayo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Guys I need your advice on how to fix the problem that just happened to my Galaxy S11 Android smart phone.And the problem is that my non of my 560 contacts is showing on the phone, it will rather bring an error message that "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly.please try again" then a box with the inscription "Force Close" and this you must click for the phone to be back to life.
But if I connect the phone to my computer through samsung kies the contacts will show.
Can somebody please assist? cry
Re: Phone Contact by eliastayo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sequel to the earlier post,I need to inform you on things I have done.
I have switch off and on the phone severally, I have also remove the battery on some occasions and even the sim card and memory card were not spared.
Kindly assist as I could be a friend that you don't my Nairaland details.
Re: Phone Contact by donlyone(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Backup your phone including contacts on kies and then do a hard reset, be warned you'll lose every thing not backed up apps included.
Re: Phone Contact by eliastayo(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks Bro!

(1) (Reply)

Lost Phone / Iphone5 Owner 'dies After Suffering Electric Shock While Using Handset' / Android Phones In The World's Most Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.