Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife (31170 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze And Charles Inojie Pose For A Selfie / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by matrix789: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2013
There are a lot of Sad people in this forum.What is wrong with Daddy G.O holding the boy?
these boys have access to the President and Daddy G.O.
Jesus said it that see a man deligent in his work,he will not stand before mediocres,but before kings.
so what is wrong?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by ayolatun(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2013
Prior to the picture taken, am sure d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ Pastor Adeboye prayed for him. With the recent deaths d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ have occured in nollywood, who wouldn't want to go close to a man of God? Celebrities need Holy counsel too.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Aydesmond(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2013
Lilimax: You see it. Who say na by size wink. He has access to Baba himself which many of his
progenitors and critics may not have. Ride on Bro. Aki.
na lie dem just take the same plane together ni look the pix well
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2013
Baro:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1068116_aki_jpg591b861ec55477a860ceb579bd8d76c9

Hmmmm, never knew Daddy G.O had pot belly lipsrsealed

i bet there are lots of other things you don't know about him.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by BeraBera(f): 11:09am On Apr 19, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Is Baba... God or Jesus christ or Mohammad? Does having access to baba make one the richest or poorest or stop someone from dying in future? Does having access to Baba stop one from entering heaven or hell fire? Nigerians with nonentity mentality, you better have access to Jesus christ if you are christian and link your heart direct to Allah if you are muslim......if someone in the leader doesn't mean a doctrine to worship

Na wetin? Shey na fight ni? What is wrong in identifying with Men of God or with celebrities. Check very well, u might find out that u are the one with the nonentity mentality. *Just saying*
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
cheesy
born2fuckpussy: I'm aa redeemer too but member like you are common now...sooner, you will start saying in the name of Adeboye and not in the name of Jesus anymore. Chinedu ikedieze need better anointing oil because their nollywood movie promote indecency,mini skirt and breast sags for women, I don talks say the world has turn upside down
u mean ure a redeemer and u bear dis horible kind of name. Na wa o. I lyk u sha cos im also a redeemer but change d name abeg. 0, Biko cheesy
born2fuckpussy: I'm aa redeemer too but member like you are common now...sooner, you will start saying in the name of Adeboye and not in the name of Jesus anymore. Chinedu ikedieze need better anointing oil because their nollywood movie promote indecency,mini skirt and breast sags for women, I don talks say the world has turn upside down
u mean ure a redeemer and u bear dis horible kind of name. Na wa o. I lyk u sha cos im also a redeemer but change d name abeg. 0, Biko
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by lyman720(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
Short but mighty...
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by seyi360(m): 3:36am On Apr 20, 2013
born2fuckpussy: Is Baba... God or Jesus christ or Mohammad? Does having access to baba make one the richest or poorest or stop someone from dying in future? Does having access to Baba stop one from entering heaven or hell fire? Nigerians with nonentity mentality, you better have access to Jesus christ if you are christian and link your heart direct to Allah if you are muslim......if someone in the leader doesn't mean a doctrine to worship
abeg park well, wats d sermon,aggression,agitation abi na wailing about?u don't need to tell us dat baba is not god(we know)Access to baba will definitely impact anyone with d right intentions for good.That's y he is one of the most sought after men on earth today.He certainly paid his dues for d attention he gets wherever he goes.Testimonies also abound of those who encountered him and got a miracle from God. So let him be ,go and deal with ur insecurities, envy,badbelle and whatever it is that makes u angry at greatness.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by DonaldGenes(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2013
mama-gee:
Good for him...

But why is Pastor Adeboye holding him like his little son? grin grin
So where daddy for hold am?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze With Pastor Adeboye & Wife by DonaldGenes(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2013
KNUCKLES: see format!!!!!!!
see moto' and jet!!

luxury = men of God

Aki you try sha!!!!

So na bad thinq for God to Bless his servant? Are you really mentally okay at all
See me see this kind poo talk,so make the man of God ride for bicycle so you can have peace of mind shey? Ignoramus indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Sexy In Denim Shorts (photos) / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband / Stephanie Okereke-linus Flaunts Baby Bump, Poses With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.