Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

A Little Laugh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Little Laugh (451 Views)

What Habit Do You Have When You Laugh / Why Do Mad People Laugh? / If You Cannt Laugh .vol 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Little Laugh by chucky234(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck,then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped
convict, look at his clothes! He probably
spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous.
If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong,
honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't
kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear.
He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any
Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom.
Be strong honey. I love you too!
Re: A Little Laugh by hrmkz: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Laff don comot CD from my ...

(1) (Reply)

Brand And Branding Part 1: What Is A Brand? / Truth / Keek Out The Competion: Facebook Adds Video Recording To Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.