Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (332334 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
NO IMPOSSIBILITIES

“And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.” (Ezekiel 37: 2)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When Ezekiel walked round about the bones in the open valley, he observed that they were very dry. These bones were not freshly dead; the people had died and decayed, and their bones had become so dry. A freshly dead person would have been easier to call back to life, but these bones were so dry that their return to life seemed like a major impossibility. So Ezekiel, whilst in the valley, was faced with a huge impossibility.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: for every impossibility you are surrounded with, receive a positive result. Today, I command your impossibilities to become possible. I command your difficult places to become easy. I command your rough places to become smooth. I command those results that seem beyond your reach to come within your reach. I command the impossibilities you have forgotten about to come forth.

Those dry bones all came back to life. It didn’t matter how dry they were, or how long they had been dry. They all obeyed the prophecy of Ezekiel and came back to life. Hear me as I hear the Lord: no matter how complicated or impossible your challenges are, the same God who brought the dry bones in the valley back to life will bring a turn around to your situation. You will move from impossibilities to testimonies.

What is that impossibility in your life? What is that result that looks impossible to happen? What is that achievement that looks beyond your reach and capacity? What is that opportunity that looks lost forever? What is that thing you have given up on, because you believe it will not happen again? What is that health challenge that seems terminal? Hear me as I hear the Lord: if only you believe, your impossibilities are coming to life.

Don’t close the chapters that God is yet to complete. It may be impossible for you, but with God, nothing, absolutely nothing shall be impossible.

Luke 1: 37 says: “For with God nothing shall be impossible.”

Declare With Me: My impossibilities are becoming possible, in Jesus’ name!
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by bless4God(f): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
NO CIRCULAR MOVEMENT

“And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.” (Ezekiel 37: 2)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

Our Focal Scripture speaks of that moment when Ezekiel passed by the dry bones round about. Ezekiel walked around the dry bones; he engaged in a circular movement around the bones. It was not movement that took Ezekiel out of the valley; it was movement that merely saw him come back to where he started from. It was movement without real progress; it was movement that only happened in circles.

Friend, hear me as I hear the Lord: the season of walking round and round in circles, is over. The season of movement without progress, is over; the season of efforts without tangible results, is over; the season of activity without output, is over; the season of being seen all over the place with nothing to show for it, is over; the season of moving around within the same boundaries, is over; the season of circular, unproductive movements, is over.

Hear me as I hear the Lord: in this season, you will advance on all sides. You will make progress in leaps and bounds. Your season of sweetness has just begun; your time for continuous congratulations has just begun; your time for unending good news has just begun. You will be counted among those that are not stagnated in life. You will be counted among those that make giant strides daily; yours will be movement with evident progress.

Jesus did not redeem you so that you can be trapped in a circle of movements without progress. Jesus redeemed you so that your life will represent Him here on earth. Jesus did not intend that your life will move without tangible results. You were wired to make progress; you were designed to make impact; you were brought to earth to make a mark; you were designed as one whose activity and movement should yield results.

Break away from every cycle of movement without progress. Break away from every cycle of circular movement.

Isaiah 54: 3 says: “For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.”

Declare With Me: I refuse to move around in circles; my movements must come with progress, in Jesus name..

Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Kb2gud0077: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
The LORD is good.....All the time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.