Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Vacancies: Call Centre Opening: Apply With The Subject - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies: Call Centre Opening: Apply With The Subject (1284 Views)

URGENT -VACANCIES - Call Now. / #Sales/ Marketing Manager & A New Centre Opening /Project Manager Needed# / Glo Advert for Trainee Eng & Sales Exec : Apply with the correct e-mail addy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies: Call Centre Opening: Apply With The Subject by Rufus007(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
One of our clients in the CARD Processing Sector requires the service of candidates in their Contact Centre. Qualified candidates must possess the following:

1. Minimum of 2.1 (Second Class Upper)in any discipline from a reputable University
2. 6 Months Contact/Call Centre experience (not more)
3. Aged 20-23 years
4. Possess effective communication skill, customer appealing disposition and target oriented.

Interested candidates should forward their CV to f.rufus@ccsnl.com and make the vacancy headline as their subject.Deadline is 22nd April 2012.

Please note that shortlisted candidates will be scheduled for interview immediately. Candidates outside Lagos need not apply now.
Re: Vacancies: Call Centre Opening: Apply With The Subject by MissOpe(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
mr Rufus pls temper justice with Mercy ..
Re: Vacancies: Call Centre Opening: Apply With The Subject by pweetytonie(f): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
undecidedAm 16 can I apply?
Re: Vacancies: Call Centre Opening: Apply With The Subject by qualified(f): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pls sir, at that age, did u meet all these ur requirements? The experience part is asking too much nah. Haba, we know sey job no dey, BuT

1 Like

Re: Vacancies: Call Centre Opening: Apply With The Subject by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
Miss Ope: mr Rufus pls temper justice with Mercy ..
Dis is funny what age did I graduate sef lol. Seriously av mercy
Re: Vacancies: Call Centre Opening: Apply With The Subject by neehinposh: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sir, plz b lenient wt d age bracket....abeg os
Re: Vacancies: Call Centre Opening: Apply With The Subject by MekT(m): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2013
Mehn.....dis opening no b hia oooo....i no even fit for any of the criteria....anywaiz i do stii apply!!!!

(1) (Reply)

A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview / Hr1461 Assessement Test, Help Any One With Info Fake Or Real Pls / FINANCIAL ADVISORS IN ARM PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.