Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,740 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) (68947 Views)

2015 Election: "I Will Resign And Contest" - Chime / Miss Earth Nigeria Contestant - Ezinne Okwuosa Vote FOR HER! / Miss Nigeria 2013 Ezinne Anyaoha Releases Stunning New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by dgitrader(m): 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
bsparks: Looks photoshoped to me undecided

Before nko? Look well

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by ninja4life(m): 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
kambah:

That does not the father looting their state's treasury, abi
gbagaun alert triggered
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by naptu2: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Smoking in public (including bars, clubs and restaurants) is actually illegal under the National Tobacco Control Act 2011 which replaced the Tobacco (Control) Act 1990 CAP. T16 Laws of the Federation.

I'm not sure what the penalty is under the new law, but under the old law an offender is liable to a fine of not less than N200 and not exceeding N1000 or to imprisonment to a term of not less than one month and not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment. However, this is one of those laws that are not enforced.

I'm more interested in the first picture; is she seated in the Council Chamber?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
ebamma: and what's your definition of morals?
JAMB question.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :
You can tell that he is a joke by this picture nothing on the table to say he is busy, no paper not even a computer.

Well his daughter is taking picture in a public property no respect for the people that he governs. The people would nt see anything wrong with it I'm sure but picture tells a lot of stories.
What's your point?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by nwgoziri(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Inik: She looks irresponsible
4ur mind...wat of u dat is always peepin ur gal yash...ewu
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Flygerian1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Consign me?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Maaliki(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Frankly speaking, it isn't the right thing.......
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by nwgoziri(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: I feel God's punishment to nigerian govt officials is their kids. Cos they always have kids with bad characters. If it was in sum countries what she did in d 1st picture will get her dad impeached
u r jelous!who is ur fada?
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
nwgoziri: u r jelous!who is ur fada?
nah.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by nwgoziri(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
Maaliki: Frankly speaking, it isn't the right thing.......
ya....bt we al ve our weakns so lets free her.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
naptu2: Smoking in public (including bars, clubs and restaurants) is actually illegal under the National Tobacco Control Act 2011 which replaced the Tobacco (Control) Act 1990 CAP. T16 Laws of the Federation.

I'm not sure what the penalty is under the new law, but under the old law an offender is liable to a fine of not less than N200 and not exceeding N1000 or to imprisonment to a term of not less than one month and not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment. However, this is one of those laws that are not enforced.

I'm more interested in the first picture; is she seated in the Council Chamber?
Smoking in public (including bars, clubs and restaurants) is actually illegal under the National Tobacco Control Act 2011 which replaced the Tobacco (Control) Act 1990 CAP. T16 Laws of the Federation?
Are you serious,even governors smoke cigarettes on the streets and no one ever complain.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Blazinraj01(f): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nairalandgrin sister-in-law got a 'Range Over' Sport and the Sister is smoking in public. 'Cute family'
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by lookmangiw(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Just take a look at the kind of threads making it to the front page on this site. It so so sad, where are the constructive and educative threads, they are nowhere to be found. I think its high time I left this site. Mtchewwww
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by mcevans1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
kambah:

That does not the father looting their state's treasury, abi

Stay away from Majek fashek
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by naptu2: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
chucky234: Smoking in public (including bars, clubs and restaurants) is actually illegal under the National Tobacco Control Act 2011 which replaced the Tobacco (Control) Act 1990 CAP. T16 Laws of the Federation?
Are you serious,even governors smoke cigarettes on the streets and no one ever complain.

I remember when the first law was put in place in 1990 (about the same time that Nafdac was created), we wondered who would enforce the law. Well, the answer was. . . nobody. I remember I made it my duty to inform my dad (who was a chain smoker) about the law. He said, "don't mind them".

Since then, other governments have re-emphasised the law (eg Abuja), but it is not enforced.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by kagel: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
outrage: Imagine! Can't control and impact moral on your child, how do you expect a person like that to do it on millions of people?
SO YOU BELIEVE THIS FALSE ACCUSATION? ALL THESE ARE PHOTOSHOPPED ART,
IT IS PURE FALLACY HOW CAN ONE WERE THE SAME CLOTH WITH LOW CUT HAIR AND WIVON
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by anonimi: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
The governor's daughter obviously has no sense of DECORUM nor respect for the Office that her father occupies.
Typical Nigerian; public office is for power and not for service to the people with all the mugus thinking the messiah is doing them a favour by simply doing his job.

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by nwgoziri(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ms_Steph: nah.
if he has d moni u cn go get urself cirgrt,alcohol or wateva.....nd stop bein jelous:is her lif
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
You're allowed to smoke electric cigarette anywhere(indoors or outdoors) since it oozes vapour and not smoke... Anyone/law that arrest/fine this chic for what's she smoking is asinine and crazy...

The girl did no wrong, here...

Just leave her alone and let her enjoy her young life!! undecided undecided
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by mathskill: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
outrage: Imagine! Can't control and impact moral on your child, how do you expect a person like that to do it on millions of people?
What's immoral about smoking.Children playing with their mother's computer thinking it's a toy.On the contrary you are the one that did not get critical thinking ability from your parents.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
nwgoziri: if he has d moni u cn go get urself cirgrt,alcohol or wateva.....nd stop bein jelous:is her lif
see trouble so if I get money nw I will use it nd buy ciga,ogogoro or weed. My dear money isn't everytin my dad aint d richest man in nigeria but I can boast abt him giving me shelter,education nd d support I need. I nvr complained abt her smoking.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
Bleep you all wey no like her or trying criticize my wonderful sister.. She is not ya father's mate at all.. Besides that thing she is smoking is cost a $100 bill.. make una find better work oh
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by hardbody: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
I will knack her apako any time. On a serious note though, i see nothing terrible in her smoking just because her father is a governor. scratch that.
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by RabboniX(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
very bad PR...i feel sad for him...nothing worse than a girl with really bad habits like smoking

1 Like

Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by SirJohn(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Divaucee: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
It is her life.she is free to do what she learnt from her father in public instead of hiding in govt house.hv u askd wat waz treated of the fada wen he travelld outside the country?ezinne is following his trail
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by Phiniter(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
slim fit :

You don't sound very intelligent, the people you mention are entertainers not public official s you fool the difference is very wide idiot.

Sorry but I think it's you that do not sound a tiny little bit intelligent,
When did She become a public official? or is being the daughter of a governor now a public office?

I don't know why you guys are ranting... it's not like she was seen smoking in some public institutions, the first pic seem like she was in a bar(I sees beer bottles behind) and the other like she was in a room ( though I think this one is photoshopped..)

... So what's the big deal?

Make una go find better work or better still find better garri and cold water drink make una body cool down joor...Free the gal... From the pics it don't look like she gives a sheet what you guys think or say...
Re: Governor Sullivan Chime's Daughter, Ezinne, Smoking In The Public (Pictures) by mensdept: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
Her father reportedly has cancer, so she's on the same path. Finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Jeyibo "Chris Koga" Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Bloggers Introduce Yourselves! / Female Soldiers Dance & Whine Their Waists To Fally Ipupa's Song (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.