Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Fashola: Okada Ban To Be Lifted If Chelsea Win The EPL Next Season #olekuhumour - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fashola: Okada Ban To Be Lifted If Chelsea Win The EPL Next Season #olekuhumour (657 Views)

Okada Sleeps On The Bed, Man On The Floor / Will Man Utd Contest For EPL Next Season / Chelsea And Okada Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: Okada Ban To Be Lifted If Chelsea Win The EPL Next Season #olekuhumour by OlekuBuzzOnline(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
The Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, has given London Club, Chelsea FC added incentive to win the English Premiership next season, as he announced that he would lift the ban on Motorcycles (okada) if they do so.

He was speaking at a Press Conference this morning where he addressed issues concerning Sports in Lagos state.

“I understand the difficulties that came with the okada ban in Lagos” Governor Fashola said “and after consultation with my advisers, i have decided to lift the ban”

“One one condition. Chelsea FC have to win the Barclays Premier League. We all know 90% of okada riders in this city are Chelsea fans. If their team can win the trophy, i’ll ensure that the Okada ban is lifted. That way they’ll ride their bikes cheerfully”.

Read full story here>>> http://www.olekubuzz.com/2013/04/gov-fashola-okada-ban-to-be-lifted-if.html

Re: Fashola: Okada Ban To Be Lifted If Chelsea Win The EPL Next Season #olekuhumour by Exponental(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2013
It would have been funny if he said Arsenal.......come on, change d chelsea to arsenal nooooow!

(1) (Reply)

Dove Real Beauty Sketches / God Remove Me From My Arsenal State / {FUNNY VIDEO} Man Tries To Escape After Being Caught Cheating With Another Man's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.