Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Serving Our Fathers Land Or Serving Individuals (principal) As Slaves?. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Serving Our Fathers Land Or Serving Individuals (principal) As Slaves?. (746 Views)

Make Cool Income While Serving Ur Fathers Land And Also For Biz Start Up / So Painful, This Pretty Lady Died While Serving Our Dear Nation, / Serving Your Fathers Land Or What?nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serving Our Fathers Land Or Serving Individuals (principal) As Slaves?. by poundsdoller: 4:42am On Apr 19, 2013
embarassed a corper serving at ondo state, at one royal priesthood college ȋ̝̊̅§ serving the head of the school I think and not naija, God help us to pass through this service year succesfully. My follow corpers, you can't believe that this propretor ȋ̝̊̅§ forcing the corper there to teach three subjets and at thesame time gave him a room at his boys quaters which ȋ̝̊̅§ like a prison cus this corper will always beg for key to the gates before he goes out to do or buy anything and will always stand and knock for hours just for the gates to be opened to him. Imagin that he came back last night after it rained by 7:20, stood the gate till almost 9:00pm knocking just for the gates to be opened for him and finally left to sleep... God knows. God help us (corpers)and give us the strength to be able to serve our fathers land. But I think this ȋ̝̊̅§ madness.

(1) (Reply)

Batch B 2014 Nysc Copper Posted To Kwara State,let Meet Here / How Age Limit Disqualified Me From Youth Corps – Obasanjo / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.