Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Experience With The Two Igbo Traders That Had An Accident There Way To Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With The Two Igbo Traders That Had An Accident There Way To Lagos (631 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Two Igbo Traders That Had An Accident There Way To Lagos by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 19, 2013
We all know that is a normal routine that before a car leaves its park when embarking on a long journey, one passenger or sometimes a man of God will be nearby to pray before the driver moves.
This particular day I was traveling to lagos from Asaba. We started our journey at about 7am this faithful Thursday. It was the harmattan season and the dust was so much. At about 10:15 when we got to ore in ondo state, we met a very fatal accident. We met the FRSC and Red Cross was dragging out dead bodies from the cars. As some people were lifting out the surviving people out of the second smaller car, the only surviving people were igbo business men from alaba, they visited the east and were heading back to Lagos . Blood was just gushing out of their nose, mouth and head. They were seriously bleeding as they brought them out to the ambulance. as they placed them on stretchers taking them inside. Some guys who went to the boot of the car and opened it saw a huge amount of money inside the Ghana must go bag the two igbo guys were travelling with, they shouted “chei ! see money”, people started running towards those guys. One of the igbo guy shouted “nna ego m dikwa eba hu” , meaning “ my money is there”. The other igbo guy with all the blood on his body started screaming “ make una leave my money oooo, that is money u wan take”. People close by shouted them down. A woman close by was like “you are there dying , we are trying to save your life and instead of you to pray for God to keep you and how you are going to survive, you are there talking about money”. The igbo guys started shouting at the FRSC official, one of them said “tell this people to leave our money ooo”, but the FRSC official told them to shut up. Hahahahahahaha… I laugh in sokoko, na so money dey sweet our Igbo brothers !… later the FRSC officials had to chase people away from where the car was. They took the Ghana must go bag and mehn it was loaded with naira notes. I didn’t know what happened later because we continued our journey but those igbo business guys are funny. Instead of them to think of how their lives would be saved, they were just defending their money.

source---- Hovabuzz

http://www.hovabuzz.com/index.php/news/161-my-experience-with-the-two-igbo-traders-that-had-an-accident
Re: My Experience With The Two Igbo Traders That Had An Accident There Way To Lagos by yuzedo: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2013
Gay story. Whoever penned this atrocious, mendacious crap ought to be flogged with nepa pole! angry Trying to be funny innit? undecided You dry pass AY! *spits*

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Two Igbo Traders That Had An Accident There Way To Lagos by Adurangba(f): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2013
very dry.
Re: My Experience With The Two Igbo Traders That Had An Accident There Way To Lagos by Kolade9(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Why This? / Wot 2 Do Wen Tired Of Lyf / Hemp Photos: Tonto Dikeh Risks 15-year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.