Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding (47420 Views)

Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning / Former Peter Odili's Aide Dies In Fire Inside His Room (Very Graphic Photo) / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
The day was bright, it was bright and fair. A happy day, a day of joy for Miss Bisioye Adegbite who was heading for the altar to say ‘I DO’ to her dream man.

After several months of preparations with family members and friends, little did Miss Adegbite know that she would never take the marital vows.

According to Sunday Express, efforts of the supposed bride were ended in a ghastly motor accident shortly after she left home in a convoy of exotic cars for her church wedding somewhere in Ikeja, Lagos.

Sunday Express gathered that the fatal accident that claimed the life of the bride happened on one of the major roads in Ikeja, in front of Tunde Motors.

“We were all shocked and terrified when we noticed a white Murano SUV decorated with an ‘About To Wed’ somersaulting that fateful Saturday morning. We didn’t know what actually caused the accident. But those who immediately rushed to the scene to rescue the survivors were shocked to find the bride dead. She died immediately the accident happened on the spot. In
fact, we were told that among the occupants of the car, she was the only one who died. They had to remove her wedding gown in order to be able to retrieve her body from the mangled car that was a complete wreck”, a close family member said.

According to the source, it was like a dream to the groom who was waiting anxiously for her arrival in order for them to begin the solemnization of their marriage in the church under the watchful eyes their family members, friends and well wishers only to be told that the love of his life had been hijacked by the icy hands of death. The man thought he was dreaming until he rushed to the hospital where he was shown the battered corpse of his darling bride by the doctor and broke down in tears uncontrollably.

The late Adegbite, 25 until her death was a final year student of Industrial Relation at the University of Cotonou, Benin Republic. She has since being interred.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/23/joy-turns-sadness-bride-dies-way-church-wedding/

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
Jesus! Where are you?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 10:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
Shyte!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
The village people have done it again sad

25 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by omodapson(m): 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
Very sad story. But there is more than meets the eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
This is exactly what MFM terms powers of your fathers house undecided
RIP!

19 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Priceless95(f): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dis is serious,is dis the work of aye or is she an obanje.God pls on the day of my joy i would nt b found wantin AMEN!!!

41 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
hornipipe: This is exactly what MFM terms powers of your fathers house undecided
RIP!
This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad

53 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
cry

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
fluid26: Jesus! Where are you?
Hm

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
sexkillz: cry
sad

And yet some people insist there are nothing like demons sad

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ishilove:
This is why in MFM we always pray that any power waiting for our day of glory to waste us, that power should be destroyed.

This is beyond sad. sad
yes it is.
You an MFMite?
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
hornipipe: yes it is.
You an MFMite?
Yes I am, sir
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ishilove:
Yes I am, sir
cool
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ishilove:
Yes I am, sir
U are?
Every strongman holding on to ur glory, begin to fall down and die! die! die! grin * Bado begins to pray heavily* Oh lord of signs and wonder, every spirit holding ishi's progress in captivity, somersault and die in the name of Jesus.Ishi dem don die? cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
Priceless95: Dis is serious,is dis the work of aye or is she an obanje.God pls on the day of my joy i would nt b found wantin AMEN!!!
Amen oooo!! I claim dat prayer

4 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are?
Every strongman holding on to ur glory, begin to fall down and die! die! die! grin * Bado begins to pray heavily* Oh lord of signs and wonder, every spirit holding ishi's progress in captivity, somersault and die in the name of Jesus.Ishi dem don die? cheesy wink
grin grin
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are?
You failed to add "by fire,by thunder!!" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
Ishilove:
You failed to add "by fire,by thunder!!" smiley
Shattap joor! angry
I asked if dem don die so I can include hurricane and lightening. Bush gal!

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Ishilove: 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Shattap joor! angry
I asked if dem don die so I can include hurricane and lightening. Bush gal!
Arabirin yi lo sun jare grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Jglad(f): 12:07am On Sep 24, 2012
May God console her family n d husband/Fiance 2.. May her soul rest in peace. GOD PLS LUK UPON ME WIT FAVOUR N DONT EVER TURN MY JOY IN2 SORROW,IJN...

17 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by virginvampire(m): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2012
fluid26: Jesus! Where are you?

Black man

always looking for how to blame God for everything.......
do u know anything about her....IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG MAN IS AT FAULT NOT GOD...IF u know how big the earth is and YET TINY COMPARED TO THE SUN and yet the SUN as large as it it is yet the smallest star...do u know if u travel with the fastest spacecraft on earth it will take you 93 years to travel from earth to planet pluto...please GOD IS TOO MIGHTY to blame and too prefect....WHATEVER HAPPENED JUST EXONERATE JESUS.....

42 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by platoworks(m): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2012
This is so sad lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by ikekings(m): 12:27am On Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm... Even atheists dey call ”jesus“... Smh... All the same, may her soul rest in peace.. We all shall live to see the fulfillments of God in our life... Untimely death will never be our portion...##i pity the groom ooo##

11 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 24, 2012

6 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by nikkyshyne(f): 12:29am On Sep 24, 2012
Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

I clicked on the link and read a comment which goes thus:

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 24, 2012
sad
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by virginvampire(m): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

[size=14pt]'Omg,this is sooo untrue the girl was a student of my skul and she wasn’t on her way to any freaking weding,she was cumin back from a party…….You people should be ashamed of yourselves,they should sue you.[/size]

i KNOW the whole story will end up being a HOAX......
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 24, 2012
nikkyshyne: Hmmm.. Chauffeurs of these wedding cars don't speed as far as I am concerned.

Hesus xristos!!! Very crass way to sell papers. RIP to the dead.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by amimi(f): 12:34am On Sep 24, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]oh my God.
Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by SirElaw(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2012

Another comment read:

The newspapers agents now lie in order to force people to read their news papers or read them online. What they are doing now will soon cause another chaos in Nigeria soon,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!!!!
One of journalism many low points

3 Likes

Re: Bride Dies In An Accident On Her Way To Church For Wedding by Super1759: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2012
Spiritual things at work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Long Snaked Killed Tonight As I Resumed Night Duty In Ondo Lab / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS / This Is How You Know Someone That Has Made It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.