Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (380466 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:01am On May 10, 2013
Uziehot: pls,can u share ur GMAT wit me or help me wit how 2 get it. My email :uziehot@gmail.com
You can buy it at any good bookshop nation wide. I bought mine #2500.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Gideon360: 10:23am On May 10, 2013
I have 2.2 in Geography Education. Can I apply?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by eliznkiru: 10:28am On May 10, 2013
pls,can anyone who has the GMAT share wit me or tell help me wit how 2 get it. my email is eliz4all2005@yahoo.com tnx
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 12:57pm On May 10, 2013
eliznkiru: pls,can anyone who has the GMAT share wit me or tell help me wit how 2 get it. my email is eliz4all2005@yahoo.com tnx

You can get it in a good bookshop. It's #2500.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 1:32pm On May 10, 2013
undecided Today is May 10 yet Naval dssc form is not available for sale. I learnt last year dssc form came out May 10. Please lets keep reading newspaper ( mainly Punch, Guardian and Daily trust) on daily basis should incase the advert is placed there.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DAWOOU(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2013
Gentle men naval cadets/Officers 2 be, d form will be out dis month frm my Oga @ d top.Get set any moment frm nw, we shall meet there wishing us all Gudluck.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DrLeksLeadman: 2:15pm On May 10, 2013
PLS DNT QUOTE ME. However a close respectable source said it will be out b4 the end of May. So let's just stay on alert from Tue the 14th. Stay blessed fellas...Onward forever...
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Presie: 2:34pm On May 10, 2013
pla help me with past army questions to email presidentesther@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by PeterAruya: 5:04pm On May 10, 2013
Pls i v Bsc statistics.can i also purchase the form ?pls i nid quick response guyz.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2013
Peter Aruya: Pls i v Bsc statistics.can i also purchase the form ?pls i nid quick response guyz.
Ɣơ̴̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ can apply.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by SailorXY: 6:17pm On May 10, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Don't know the exact figure but I believe their offer is better of than that of Nigerian Army.
The military has the same salary structure bro, except allowances which is higher for medical personnels
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by fsb(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2013
SailorXY:
The military has the same salary structure bro, except allowances which is higher for medical personnels

i agree with you. It's called Consolidated Armed Forces Salary Scale CONAFSS....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 7:02pm On May 10, 2013
SailorXY:
Bro I said "their offer" is better than that of the Nigerian Army because you will have great opportunity without much struggle to develop your academic career. I learnt that in most cases they send them abroad to study and besides there are other benefits you can get from the Nigerian Navy that you cannot derive from the Nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tycoon4q: 7:04pm On May 10, 2013
pls whoever has softcopies of gmat shld share wt d house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Oracle13(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Bro I said "their offer" is better than that of the Nigerian Army because you will have great opportunity without much struggle to develop your academic career. I learnt that in most cases they send them abroad to study and besides there are other benefits you can get from the Nigerian Navy that you cannot derive from the Nigerian army.
For me is not all about salary!man must work for his money!is about passion for d job,dedication and sacrifice.I love to see places,want to be on sea.''ONWARD TOGETHER''Pls people who av one or two ideas,generally about d navy shld pls feed us wit infor,d trainings,exams,interviews,ranking etc
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 10:40am On May 11, 2013
tycoon4q: pls whoever has softcopies of gmat shld share wt d house.
Why not buy the hard copy it's #2500 or so.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 11:06am On May 11, 2013
Oracle13: For me is not all about salary!man must work for his money!is about passion for d job,dedication and sacrifice.I love to see places,want to be on sea.''ONWARD TOGETHER''Pls people who av one or two ideas,generally about d navy shld pls feed us wit infor,d trainings,exams,interviews,ranking etc
Lets be frank, if its just the passion and dedication only then tell them that you don't want salary.
What you said above is what we tell the recruitment board during interview so as to win their heart. But in the real sense the truth lies within us.
As for me it's both dedicatiön, passiön and career development and love for my fatherland that is taking me to the Nigerian Navy. I also want to care for the wellbeing of my fellow service men as a medical personnel.
I don't want to work in a system I love and yet I wouldn't have the opportunity to improve on my abilities and skills. THE NIGERIAN NAVY LIKE I SAID HAVE A BETTER OFFER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PASSION, LOVE AND ARE WILLING TO IMPROVE AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEFENCE OF OUR TERRITORIAL WATER WAYS.
Like I said above I dön't know the exact figure of what they pay them, but I know that their offer is far much better than that of Nigerian Army and there is lesser oppression from top officers.
You will get promoted on time and your academic pursuit will blossom. Besides, Naval officers are bigger boys, except the person has ancestral problem.
Not one nor two Army officers has advise me that if I have a better offer at the Nigerian Navy I should forge ahead and leave my Army ambition.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Oracle13(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Lets be frank, if its just the passion and dedication only then tell them that you don't want salary.
What you said above is what we tell the recruitment board during interview so as to win their heart. But in the real sense the truth lies within us.
As for me it's both dedicatiön, passiön and career development and love for my fatherland that is taking me to the Nigerian Navy. I also want to care for the wellbeing of my fellow service men as a medical personnel.
I don't want to work in a system I love and yet I wouldn't have the opportunity to improve on my abilities and skills. THE NIGERIAN NAVY LIKE I SAID HAVE A BETTER OFFER FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PASSION, LOVE AND ARE WILLING TO IMPROVE AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEFENCE OF OUR TERRITORIAL WATER WAYS.
Like I said above I dön't know the exact figure of what they pay them, but I know that their offer is far much better than that of Nigerian Army and there is lesser oppression from top officers.
You will get promoted on time and your academic pursuit will blossom. Besides, Naval officers are bigger boys, except the person has ancestral problem.
Not one nor two Army officers has advise me that if I have a better offer at the Nigerian Navy I should forge ahead and leave my Army ambition.You are very correct my brother!pls @emmanuel4fire is swimming part of there screening!and I av B.Tech in Information&Communications Technology 2.2 don't u thing I wil better opportunity on build my careers well in d navy?how many do they take per state,am frm south grin
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 4:17pm On May 11, 2013
[quote author=Oracle13][/quote]
You are my brother nau. I tuale for you.
As for result, I heard it's 2:1. But according to last years Navy dssc thread, I learnt those who have 2:2 were shortlisted. So bro, you can apply whenever the form comes out. As for swimming I don't really know how important it is for now but I know it will be very important later. I learnt they take at most five per state except on grounds to increase their troops.
Where are you from in South South?
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
As for result, I heard it's 2:1. But according to last years Navy dssc thread, I learnt those who have 2:2 were shortlisted. So bro, you can apply whenever the form comes out. As for swimming I don't really know how important it is for now but I know it will be very important later. I learnt they take at most five per state except on grounds to increase their troops.
shocked
emmanuel4fire:
OsmileyOsmileyOsmiley are u kidding me? Five per state...please help confirm this. †ђe process must be very tough and strict.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 8:05pm On May 11, 2013
tosh26: :oOsmileyOsmileyOsmiley are u kidding me? Five per state...please help confirm this. †ђe process must be very tough and strict.
The first list after written test is around 20 per state and thereafter 5 persons or even below 5 will be selected per state after documentation, physical fitness, medical screening and oral interview.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Oracle13(m): 8:07pm On May 11, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
am from EDO state(Heart Beat)
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by tunde55(m): 12:09am On May 12, 2013
[quote author=emmanuel4fire]
Please can you tell the house how their exams looks like, as in where to focus on.
Please house does anyöne know when Navy form will be out.

last year intake are passing out on d 25th of May 2013,so anytime from on d 25th.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by moneyhungry(m): 8:44am On May 12, 2013
Dennis Clark: Pls who knws hwmuch is involved for fresh officers ?
after DSSC, you automatically become a sub-lieutenant. the pay is around 190k plus other benefits such as accommodation and a Peugeot 307 (optional).
we will get there o!
ONWARD TOGETHER.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 1:11pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=tunde55][/quote]
Form might come out before their passing out.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 1:20pm On May 12, 2013
Oracle13: am from EDO state(Heart Beat)
Ovbie oba i tuó ó. dó mó.
Mé é ovbie Edo but Edo mé nä wán.
Am from Delta state (the finger of God).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by NeilOssai(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
NAVY_I_COME.....IJN
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 6:18pm On May 13, 2013
Neil Ossai: NAVY_I_COME.....IJN
Ossai where are you from? Your name sounds like you are my brother.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by emmanuel4fire: 8:38am On May 14, 2013
Na wa. Today is May 14th and the form is not yet out. Have turn myself to newpaper free reader. grin Aba, is there anyone here who can give us a genuine date on when sales of form will be advertised. I don't mean guessing, I mean a genuine date, so that I can stop trecking to read newpaper at my estate gate.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by Didiben(f): 12:30pm On May 14, 2013
Dnt wrry @emma,it'll definitely come out.jst relax ur mind.
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by NeilOssai(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2013
emmanuel4fire:
Ossai where are you from? Your name sounds like you are my brother.
...........Am_frm_ukwuani....l.g.a......Delta_-state.....
Re: Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 by DrLeksLeadman: 3:45pm On May 14, 2013
Hey Emma, no one said it would be out on the 14th though. My post said "stay alert from the 14th". Bet your as frustrated as many of us on this forum. But we just have to see it through. Its gonna be alrite bro. Onward Together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.