Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Is Death God Made Or Man Made? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Death God Made Or Man Made? (867 Views)

Death, God, Spirits, Heaven, Hell, Ghost, Science, Logic, Reincarnation - ASK / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / God Made Him Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by alfredo4u(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2013
This question have been burgin me. Can sm1 pls help me out?
Can man shortened his fellow man's life? Time witout numba we hear and c pple doin one juju or d oda to kill his fellow man. At d end of d day d said person wil end up dyin pre-maturely.

My question is dis, is it God's or Man's wish dat d person dies?
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by JESUSISTHEKING(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2013
To a certain extent we could say its man-made under the context of your question, if per say one man wishes death upon another.God forbids it Deuteronomy 5:17 says," You shall not murder" meaning God knows that men are capable of murder,Psalm 59:2," Deliver me from those who work evil, and save me from bloodthirsty men". This tells you that Men can kill or men to a certain extent have taken upon themselves the will to kill.So such death is Man-made but it has nothing to do with God cos his will is to protect against such,Psalm 23:4," Eventhough I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,for You are with me,your rod and your staff,they comfort me".
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by alfredo4u(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2013
@Jesusistheking, i got ur point, if dat's d case, God also ve d power to avert d death.
Can we say God is partial 4 alowin d death?
It happened to me, my fada's case is an example. We (my family)all knw dat our fada didnt die just lik. The mystries suroundin his death shows dat man's hand is involved.
Thank God, d culprits we r suspectin r dyin a shameful death now.

God is nt a silent God.
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2013
confusion breaki boney yeaapa. religion when examined is baseless nd rubbish, God has stopped carin bout us jare, if i carry gun enter church blast pastor head he will die true or false
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2013
alfredo4u:
This question have been burgin me. Can sm1 pls help me out?
Of course. What are friends for?

alfredo4u:
Can man shortened his fellow man's life?
What do you mean shorten? Does anyone know the day he would meet death? How can you claim life was shortened if you don't know exactly what day you would die? It could be that the day you die, it was meant to be..

alfredo4u:
Time witout numba we hear and c pple doin one juju or d oda to kill his fellow man.
Hear? Cool. See.. hmm really? You've seen someone use juju to kill his fellowman?

alfredo4u:
At d end of d day d said person wil end up dyin pre-maturely.
See earlier question.

alfredo4u:

Isiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2013
musKeeto:

What do you mean shorten? Does anyone know the day he would meet death? How can you claim life was shortened if you don't know exactly what day you would die? It could be that the day you die, it was meant to be..

Hear? Cool. See.. hmm really? You've seen someone use juju to kill his fellowman?

See earlier question.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Good morning Uncle Musky,

How is the evangelism going this morning?
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Good morning Uncle Musky,

How is the evangelism going this morning?

Lwkmd.

tongue

Go play with ooman. Lol.
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2013
Good morning Alfred,

alfredo4u: This question have been burgin me. Can sm1 pls help me out?
Can man shortened his fellow man's life?

The answer to the question in bold is YES!!! It is very possible for someone to shorten the life span of another. This is the sad reality. When a man decides, for instance, to shoot another to death, that implies only one thing: The life span of the dead individual was shortened.

alfredo4u:
Time witout numba we hear and c pple doin one juju or d oda to kill his fellow man. At d end of d day d said person wil end up dyin pre-maturely.

Now Alfred, I have just one problem with the bold...how do you determine that the death of a man is as a result of 'juju'? I know for sure that 'black magic' is real and it can be very lethal if given the opportunity but how does one determine that a death is a direct result of 'black magic'?

A Christian who knows his/her onions cannot be killed by 'juju' this is the hard but simple truth. A christian's life can indeed be shortened by direct physical contact but never will any harm come to one who is spirit-filled as far as 'juju' is concerned.

alfredo4u:

This means you are asking two questions actually:

1) Is death God-made or man-made?...which is from the title of this thread; and

2) Whose wish is it for someone to die; God's or man's?

I will attempt both questions hopefully:

Is death God made or man made?

The direct answer to the above query is that God created death...but why create something so dreadful? In the beginning God made man without this ability to die...Then it is impractical to kill man cause like God, man cannot know death because it is not in man's nature to die.

Man chose death of his own free will by disobeying God and today we are all paying the price. This seem very harsh and indeed I believe it is...to punish the the kids as a result of the sins of the father?...how terrible? Now let's analyse this, shall we?

A man just became a father and in his bid to providing for this child and the mother, he decides to go into armed robbery. He started a life of crime and in the process he got caught and was sentenced to life in prison. The actions of this man definitely will affect the child cause the child will grow up without a father to provide for him.

The child did not choose to be without a father but he just had to get this punishment because of the sins of the father. Do we now say that the judge who passed this sentence in accordance with the law, is unjust? Definitely not because that is the law. It is quite unfortunate for the child but the decisions of the dad put him in where he found himself.

Whose wish is it for someone to die

I believe I have established that death is a consequence for a wrong done. Now to the ish of whose wish it is for someone to die; we have to consider this carefully. God can desire the death of someone given that the individual is prepared for heaven. The only time God is not happy about the death of an individual is when that person would die outside his grace.

For God, what is more important is the soul i.e. that life given breath he gave us at creation. That is the bit of himself he gave to every human. That part of us can never 'die' unless God wish it so. Only God has access to the soul. Man is basically concerned about the death of the flesh but God's concern is about the spirit.

If a man loses his flesh but gains eternal life then God is happy but if the individual gain the flesh by living up to a ripe old age but in the end suffer the loss of his soul then God is unhappy with it and that explains why there is much rejoicing in heaven when a convert is won.

The point I am trying to develop really is that it does not matter who wants us dead, what matters to God is how prepared are we to enter into life eternal.

Thank you!
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by NewJ: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2013
Bookmarked for OBADIAH777 well researched response.
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2013
musKeeto:

Lwkmd.

tongue

Go play with ooman. Lol.

grin
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by frank317: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
musKeeto:

See earlier question.

wow... makes a whole lot of sense
Re: Is Death God Made Or Man Made? by alfredo4u(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
I dont knw i ve been misin alot in religious section. I ve learnt alot

@Obadiah777, pls dont undaestimate d power of juju or magic power. Yes, a true xtain have d powa to defeat it, mind u, God gave dem deir own powa. In all dis is God dat ve d final sayin.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Denied Being God........ / Are You A Christian Or A Jig-aa-boo? / Coza's Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Confirms He Had Sex With Ese Walter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.