Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Etisalat Easy Starter Still Charges 50k/sec N30/min - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Easy Starter Still Charges 50k/sec N30/min (4272 Views)

Etisalat Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, Talkzone, Easylife Migration Codes / Call 9K/ Sec As Airtel Introduces 2good Premier / How To Activate 'you & Me' On My New Etisalat Easy Starter Pack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Easy Starter Still Charges 50k/sec N30/min by luluosas(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2013
In this era of subscribers yearning for cheaper call tariff among the various telecoms operators in Nigeria, it is very sad to note that, Etisalat of all operators, still charges 50k/sec (N30/min) on their Easy Starter tariff plan.
I reserved my Etisalat line during the prelaunch exercise, were intending subscribers to their network, were given the opportunity to reserve any number of their choice, under 08098 number series.
Ever since I collected the Sim card, it has been a spare line to me. In fact, sometimes, it even enter inactive period and until I recharge, I will not be able to use the line.
So, it was actually inactive when I decided to recharge N100 voucher on it this morning to reactivate it. The recharge was successful.
Now, here are the response I got after my calls:
1. Your call to 07037900... lasted 46 specs at the cost of N23.00 Your a/c bal is N96.70. Dial *262*2# to turn this service.
2. Your call to 08029002900 lasted for 193 secs at the cost of N96.50 Your a/c bal is N0.20. Dial *262*2# to turn off this service

Etisalat! Etisalat!! Etisalat!!! You people fall my hands. So, whoever is still on Etisalat Easy Starter should better migrate to another plan now!!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Easy Starter Still Charges 50k/sec N30/min by peteregwu(m): 11:31am On Apr 19, 2013
luluosas: In this era of subscribers yearning for cheaper call tariff among the various telecoms operators in Nigeria, it is very sad to note that, Etisalat of all operators, still charges 50k/sec (N30/min) on their Easy Starter tariff plan.
I reserved my Etisalat line during the prelaunch exercise, were intending subscribers to their network, were given the opportunity to reserve any number of their choice, under 08098 number series.
Ever since I collected the Sim card, it has been a spare line to me. In fact, sometimes, it even enter inactive period and until I recharge, I will not be able to use the line.
So, it was actually inactive when I decided to recharge N100 voucher on it this morning to reactivate it. The recharge was successful.
Now, here are the response I got after my calls:
1. Your call to 07037900... lasted 46 specs at the cost of N23.00 Your a/c bal is N96.70. Dial *262*2# to turn this service.
2. Your call to 08029002900 lasted for 193 secs at the cost of N96.50 Your a/c bal is N0.20. Dial *262*2# to turn off this service

Etisalat! Etisalat!! Etisalat!!! You people fall my hands. So, whoever is still on Etisalat Easy Starter should better migrate to another plan now!!!

that is N30 pet minute. the same thing with my easy clique, N30 per minute to other network. the other plan is easy life where they will charge you 20k per sec with the daily N5 charge, i guess.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Easy Starter Still Charges 50k/sec N30/min by Coldblooded(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2013
I have great reservation for etisalat but to be frank they owe the highest call charges in Nigeria. I hope they do something about it cos their call rates are too expensive.
The place they are very good at(dat is the reason I use it)is in their fast internet browsing plans and very cheap BIS( 1000 monthly for bis complete or 1500 for the full bis services).

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Easy Starter Still Charges 50k/sec N30/min by luluosas(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
peteregwu:

that is N30 pet minute. the same thing with my easy clique, N30 per minute to other network. the other plan is easy life where they will charge you 20k per sec with the daily N5 charge, i guess.
Honestly, I can't believe that Etisalat is this insensitive in this current price wars among them.
Re: Etisalat Easy Starter Still Charges 50k/sec N30/min by okgerald(m): 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2013
I think etisalat has reduced default tarrif on easy cliq to20k per sec and 10k per sec from 10.49pm to all networks. Their call rate has been killing for a long time but i think this is a welcome development if it true from their advert. Anyways their bb service is cheap at only 1000 plus 20k per sec to make calls once you subscribe to their bb service. Where etisalat is falling my hand is their internet packages for other other smartphones . The prices should be reduced and data increased then i would port all my lines to etisalat.
Re: Etisalat Easy Starter Still Charges 50k/sec N30/min by asudan: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2013
ok.gerald:
I think etisalat has reduced default tarrif on easy cliq to20k per sec and 10k per sec from 10.49pm to all networks. Their call rate has been killing for a long time but i think this is a welcome development if it true from their advert. Anyways their bb service is cheap at only 1000 plus 20k per sec to make calls once you subscribe to their bb service. Where etisalat is falling my hand is their internet packages for other other smartphones . The prices should be reduced and data increased then i would port all my lines to etisalat.
it is only easy starter lines, 10k/sec to cliq lines aft 1st @ 40k/sec,20k/sec to other etisalat n 30k/sec to other networks.

(1) (Reply)

!!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. / Infinix Hot 8 Price In Nigeria, Specs & Features / Whatever You Do, Avoid Airtel Mifi Sim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.