Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

"IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u (3116 Views)

What Would You Do If This Happen To You? Pix / Kachisbarbie Am Sorry / Did You Play Catapult With Rubber Band When You Were Young? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2013
Lwkmd!! I know say some people qo still come lie or form ajebutter for here but think am aqain perhaps your mother n'ver pump Your belle like this? Ohho!!!!! ah sorry for you oo

Worst case be say Your mum qo come ask your kid sister to hold the nozzle for her so she can hold the main container oh boyyyyyy!! Kaiiii

Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by hrmkz: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2013
hmmm.
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by eyenCalabar(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Village things mehn. Looks cool! cheesy
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by israel007: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
Lol. No she never did. But I've seen that done on some kids.

Funny but helps their bowel movement
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by newpaparazzi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
Never saw this before. In fact mother didnt do this to us.
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
israel007: Lol. No she never did. But I've seen that done on some kids.

Funny but helps their bowel movement
www.eyaaaaaa.com/no comment
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
new paparazzi: Never saw this before. In fact mother didnt do this to us.
Are you tryinq to say you were ajebutter or what?
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by xynerise: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
I no experience this one o
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
xynerise: I no experience this one o
Sharrap! You lyinq*(na joke oo)
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
I have no clue if this was done to me or not but my mother is called the Cuban Oldma for a reason, she is a no nonsense woman.

This is nothing even. grin grin grin grin
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
rokiatu: I have no clue if this was done to me or not but my mother is called the Cuban Oldma for a reason, she is a no nonsense woman.

This is nothing even. grin grin grin grin
And so? What's your main point now rokiatu?
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:
And so? What's your main point now rokiatu?

Thats for me to know and for you to dot dot dot.

[size=2pt]God I am stealing Damon line.[/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
rokiatu:

Thats for me to know and for you to dot dot dot.

[size=2pt]God I am stealing Damon line.[/size] embarassed embarassed embarassed
Lmao! Funny rokiatu alias the ghanaian qeh
Abeq carry your ajebutter swaq pack somewhere lmao
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by Emmyk(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Not sure this was done on me while I was a kid, or have I seen it done on anyone equally. shocked

1 Like

Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by dasparrow: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
@Post

I will be quite honest with you. I have never seen anything like this in my life before. I have seen Nigerian mothers turn their babies almost upside down to force feed them but what I am seeing here is new. And no, that crap was not done to me because in the western world where I was born, if you are caught doing that to your child, you might get locked up for parental abuse.
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

I will be quite honest with you. I have never seen anything like this in my life before. I have seen Nigerian mothers turn their babies almost upside down to force feed them but what I am seeing here is new. And no, that crap was not done to me because in the western world where I was born, if you are caught doing that to your child, you might get locked up for parental abuse.
Child abuse ke........its not jor
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Wot is she doing? undecided
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
undecided

I thought they did this when you had constipation ?

1 Like

Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wot is she doing? undecided

She is pumpinq you up
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123: undecided

I thought they did this when you had constipation ?

Forminq tins as if mumsy no dey do u
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Forminq tins as if mumsy no dey do u

undecided
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by Deiok(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
never seen anything like this. Can some explain whats going on in that pic.
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided
tongue
DDDD--------if u know what that means
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:
tongue
DDDD--------if u know what that means

no
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

no
So you literally want me to teyuu for free abi?
Ada?
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Donalð Genes:
So you literally want me to teyuu for free abi?
Ada?

no

I understood you the first time

1 Like

Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by DonaldGenes(m): 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
adaobi123:

no

I understood you the first time
TaAaah
Then what does it mean if not I qo qive you belle
Hahahaha na joke ooo Ada
All the same I will soon qo offline o
Re: "IF Your Mother Never Does This To You(pix) When You Were Young Then am sorry 4u by donem: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Y sorry 4?

(1) (Reply)

I Invited Yanni To Play In Nigeria. / Riddle-guess What Is Written On This Picture / Your First Call Of The Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.