Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pple From Good Backgrounds Do U Forgive Thieves? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pple From Good Backgrounds Do U Forgive Thieves? (549 Views)

Pple From Two Different Tribes, Which Tribe Are U Marrying From? / Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners / Happy Easter 2015 Images, Pictures, Backgrounds, Wallpaper, Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pple From Good Backgrounds Do U Forgive Thieves? by onila(f): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
theres this ethiopian guy @ my student apartment. he steals my food from the fridge all the time. .

today I realized he took half of my drinks from my crate of coke

hes not from a well off family, I feel bad

I dont wanna confront him abt it, I just carried my coke and other drinks to my room

how do ya all cope with pple like that
Re: Pple From Good Backgrounds Do U Forgive Thieves? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
You have a good heart miss onila. Smart move, taking your items to your room. I would have reacted the same way knowing he is not trying to be devious but just cant afford it.

But with that being said dont make your feeling sorry for him force you to deprive yourself of your right to speak your mind. He needs to know that what he is doing is wrong and that the considerate thing to do would be to ask you first.

this can be done simply by being assertive. No attitude or argument necessary smiley
Re: Pple From Good Backgrounds Do U Forgive Thieves? by onila(f): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
*Kails*:
You have a good heart miss onila. Smart move, taking your items to your room. I would have reacted the same way knowing he is not trying to be devious but just cant afford it.

But with that being said dont make your feeling sorry for him force you to deprive yourself of your right to speak your mind. He needs to know that what he is doing is wrong and that the considerate thing to do would be to ask you first.

this can be done simply by being assertive. No attitude or argument necessary smiley

smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Country Of Hypocrites / What Does Chrismas Mean To You? / Hypocrisy Is A Mischievous God (Vote Patriotically) -Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.