Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners (9517 Views)

Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners / Check Out This Palace Of An Oba Somwhere Around The Middle Belt / Which Way Southerners??? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by onila(f): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2015

I thought them being christian makes them kind of southerners
but I realized middle belt people associate with Northerners than Southerners
despite the fact fulanis used them for suya in Jos all the time

u rarely see middle belt pple in the South
they either remain in their middle belt or move to Abuja

My Jos friend recently called himself hausa boy

if Nigeria divides. middle belt will join the huge Muslim North and become minority christian in that nation

I believe

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Vivalavida99(f): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2015

And their so call northern brothers keep slaughtering them like festive ram.

It baffles me too.

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by chocolateme(f): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Because of fresh tomatoes, pepper, onions and etc carrot included

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by princeogbeide1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Na them know
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by 20bc(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
cause they are cow.....
What does the Fulani rear....Cow
What does the Fulani sluter .....Cow
What are they...Cow for the Fulani to sluter...

Just joking its because they have similar culture and tradition with that of the northerners

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Fulaman198(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
onila:

if Nigeria divides. middle belt will join the huge Muslim North and become minority christian in that nation

I believe

Really @the bolded? Fulani people are not primitive and do not eat people.

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Fulaman198(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
20bc:
cause they are cow.....
What does the Fulani rear....Cow
What does the Fulani sluter .....Cow
What are they...Cow for the Fulani to sluter...

Just joking its because they have similar culture and tradition with that of the northerners

Not funny, debating whether I should hide your comment or not?

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by onila(f): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

Really @the bolded? Fulani people are not primitive and do not eat people.
I meant the killing ofJos pple by the fulanis

religious war and land issues
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Fulaman198(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
onila:
I meant the killing ofJos pple by the fulanis

So you are basing everything you hear on a one-sided argument? Interesting

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by onila(f): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

stop being sensitive on this post

Mr moderator

afterall middle belt feel they are northerners

u shld be happy
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by daniska3yaro(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
TI1919:
As some one from the Middle belt it will better for Naija to be divided into the six zone we have undecided

My opinion though

Please don't bring that sort of divisive mentality to the north. The north is north, no such thing as middle belt,only north central. Read up on the history of your people.

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

........##??
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by 20bc(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Fulaman198:

I meant no harm, if my comment insult's you in any way I tender my apology
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Fulaman198(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
crotonite:

........##??

....?
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Danielomisco(m): 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Bros,hausa is our first language and maybe ur yet to notice how a southerner refers to a middle beltan as "Aawwsa",it's damn irritating.A Josite is more likely to succeed in Abuja or even Kano than Delta. #fact #Josite

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by TI1919(m): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Please don't bring that sort of divisive mentality to the north. The north is north, no such thing as middle belt,only north central. Read up on the history of your people.

You are speaking in Hausa/Fulani tune. It will be better this nation split at least into six nation or five the north east and north west can merge together but North Central we are not part of the north you people are talking of... My opinion though

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by onila(f): 1:37am On Nov 19, 2015
Danielomisco:
Bros,hausa is our first language and maybe ur yet to notice how a southerner refers to a middle beltan as "Aawwsa",it's damn irritating.A Josite is more likely to succeed in Abuja or even Kano than Delta. #fact #Josite

thats a lie

I will be accepted in Lagos, the same way a Josite will be accepted in Lagos
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 19, 2015
TI1919:

You are speaking in Hausa/Fulani tune. It will be better this nation split at least into six nation or five the north east and north west can merge together but North Central we are not part of the north you people are talking of... My opinion though

What do you mean hausa fulani tune? As a Northerner you should know not to cram us together? Are you sure you're a Northerner? And I think your colleagues in the north central will disagree. I have Nupe friends and friends from different north central states and there's never been any prejudice between us. There's only one North. Which state are you from btw?

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2015
onila:

thats a lie

I will be accepted in Lagos, the same way a Josite will be accepted in Lagos

You've never been to the north have you? You're chasing a lost cause here.

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by onila(f): 1:53am On Nov 19, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

You've never been to the north have you? You're chasing a lost cause here.
I have visited Maidugri before
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:17am On Nov 19, 2015
onila:

I believe
All my friends from the middle belt are Muslims (Nupe, Ebira) and we communicate in hausa smiley
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

Allah Sarkiiiiii kwana biyu...yakake ? smiley

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
onila:

I believe

What do you expect them to do when they are caught in the middle of Nigeria?

From abinitio they were deceived into thinking that they came from one root with the core north but with recent scientific excavations and DNA testing the truth is coming out that they are not really one people with core north.
Some of them have been found to be descendants of the scattered tribes of Israel through DNA testing.
Many of them are being devastated daily. What they shd do is to do away with Hausa language and adopt English or Pidgin as their lingua franca or common man language. This will force the Hausa/Fulani to become deradicalized in a way cause they won't cope and would be forced indirectly to start learning English inorder to trade by going to school or to leave the region with their terrorist tendencies.

The middle belt are caught up with indecision on whom to follow. Should they follow Southerners in their way of doing things and advance themselves or should they be stuck in the past with core northerners in mediocrity?
The middle belt is one of the most blessed places in Nigeria but it is given to a lot of ethnic divisions. If only the elders can reduce their tones on cultural practices and uphold education for all.
Not helping matters is the fact that salaries are not paid on time so parents find it difficult to put their children in private school and then opt for government schools were Hausa is the main language of communication. This is bad as it leaves the children in a confused state. This is more though in primary schools n village secondary schools.

It is also time for people down South to note that the middle belt is christian. The Muslims we have there are mostly Hausa migrants and a very few tribes.
Even Bauchi the birthplace of Hausa has more HAUSA CHRISTIANS than Hausa Muslims.
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by onila(f): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
middle belt people are very educated
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Fulaboy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2015
HalimaSadiya:
All my friends from the middle belt are Muslims (Nupe, Ebira) and we communicate in hausa smiley
longest time! ranki ya dade wink
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dnacode:

What do you expect them to do when they are caught in the middle of Nigeria?

From abinitio they were deceived into thinking that they came from one root with the core north but with recent scientific excavations and DNA testing the truth is coming out that they are not really one people with core north.
Some of them have been found to be descendants of the scattered tribes of Israel through DNA testing.
Many of them are being devastated daily. What they shd do is to do away with Hausa language and adopt English or Pidgin as their lingua franca or common man language. This will force the Hausa/Fulani to become deradicalized in a way cause they won't cope and would be forced indirectly to start learning English inorder to trade by going to school or to leave the region with their terrorist tendencies.

The middle belt are caught up with indecision on whom to follow. Should they follow Southerners in their way of doing things and advance themselves or should they be stuck in the past with core northerners in mediocrity?
The middle belt is one of the most blessed places in Nigeria but it is given to a lot of ethnic divisions. If only the elders can reduce their tones on cultural practices and uphold education for all.
Not helping matters is the fact that salaries are not paid on time so parents find it difficult to put their children in private school and then opt for government schools were Hausa is the main language of communication. This is bad as it leaves the children in a confused state. This is more though in primary schools n village secondary schools.

It is also time for people down South to note that the middle belt is christian. The Muslims we have there are mostly Hausa migrants and a very few tribes.
Even Bauchi the birthplace of Hausa has more HAUSA CHRISTIANS than Hausa Muslims.

This is possibly the dum.best thing I've ever read in my life.

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by macof(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fulaman198:

No need for denial, if you feel shame with this you can make a difference. .fulani are lovely people your only problems are the urge for dominance and cow over humans attitude..of course not generalising
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by macof(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

Actually if we are to go by history, it is best to say middle belt
NC is a political thing. . Yorubas are also in the NC but not middle belt
Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by macof(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

What do you mean hausa fulani tune? As a Northerner you should know not to cram us together? Are you sure you're a Northerner? And I think your colleagues in the north central will disagree. I have Nupe friends and friends from different north central states and there's never been any prejudice between us. There's only one North. Which state are you from btw?

Sharap. Okun, Igbomina, Igala, Idoma, Ilorin are not part of your one north

Re: Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
VoslerGrimsbane:

There's nothing like one North.
The North is NW n NE.
Don't be deceived.
MiddleBelt is MB.
MB supports call for Biafra n the division of Nigeria.
They too want to be free from Hausa/Fulani.
The Hausa/Fulani have ravaged them.
Destroyed their homes.
Killed their wives.
Slaughtered their babies.
Ransacked their communities.
Raped their daughters.
Carved out the unborn children from their wombs.
Cut off the breasts of their wives.
Made them refugees.
Right now I am weeping....
Oh the atrocities of the Hausa/Fulani in the middle belt n Nigeria is just too much.
Evidence has shown that these people do not deserve to live among other good people.
The Hausa/Fulani should live on their own.
MiddleBelt are not under Arewa.

The Obsession With Ethiopians And Somalis / Africans Agree Somalis, And Ethiopians Best Looking Africans. / Bride Price, How Much Is Too Much?