Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Some Really Cool Optical Illusions - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Some Really Cool Optical Illusions (29952 Views)

Another Look At Optical Illusions (can You Spot The Faces) / MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / New Nairaland Wallpaper (really Cool !) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by ajiifixing(m): 6:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
holamiday: Calm down, take a ruler and do the analysis. they are of the same size.

Or turn downwards up.
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by anitank(f): 6:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rodeo0070: ...
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by caukerzee(m): 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
ItsModella:
Bonkers!! Screw the explanation, one is definitely bigger than the other.
Actually the same size. I used a meter rule to confirm it.
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by shadrach77: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
more cool optical illusions smiley smiley smiley

Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
adeaugustus:
Nigerian MentalityTF
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
snow_wyte:
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
adeaugustus:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided opitical illusion grin
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
snow_wyte: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided opitical illusion grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked PLS DON't BAN ME the OGA at the Stop started it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by dani1luv: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
I really love this

3 Likes

Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

this one always gets me grin

Concentrate on the four dots in the middle of the picture for about 30 seconds. Then close your eyes, or look up toward the ceiling. Within seconds you will see an image. Continue looking at the image…What Do You See?? Is it a heavenly sign?

[size=16pt]MY GODS! THAT WAS SCARY! I THOUGHT I JUST SAW THE DEVIL! [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

abeg una plz dont scare me again like this. . cry cry
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by JoeBatters: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
The necker cube

Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=16pt]MY GODS! THAT WAS SCARY! I THOUGHT I JUST SAW THE DEVIL! [/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

abeg una plz dont scare me again like this. . cry cry

LMMMMMMAAAAOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry hahaha
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by binhozie(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Rocktation: Oh, here's another optical "illusion". If this isn't self-explanatory enough, then I wonder what is.

Tell me, how many people are there in the picture? smiley

The guy looks bleeped up wearing the purple shirt grin
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Pretty intresting
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Rocktation(f): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
binhozie:

The guy looks bleeped up wearing the purple shirt grin

Yeah, kind of. So does the lady, if you imagine her sitting down. But they both do not look too out of sorts, when you imagine the head of a third person, sitting down, between both of them standing. Lol. Crazy stuff.

Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by dorox(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
How about testing your reading ability by not making any mistake with the words in the triangle.
[img]http://customerinnovations.files./2007/12/paris-in-the-the-spring.jpg[/img]
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Rick9(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

Concentrate on the four dots in the middle of the picture for about 30 seconds. Then close your eyes, or look up toward the ceiling. Within seconds you will see an image. Continue looking at the image…What Do You See?? Is it a heavenly sign?
i cant believe i saw Jesus face O M G
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by spikesC(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
mekula:

The girl actually spins both ways. Watch closely, and you'll see that after standing on the right leg and spinning one direction, for roughly 8-10 seconds, she switches to the other leg and starts spinning in the counter direction. The key is the leg.

yeaaahhhhhhhhh. Na you get am...i've finally cracked it

Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
Krucifax:

No way,this one to me is no illusion,but a GIF image that moves even before you stare at the cross. My opinion!

True
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
cne010:

True

Stare at the cross long enough and watch the dots disappear. THAT IS THE ILLUSION!
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nice one op. although, d tin wan spoil my eyes oo
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by echibuzor: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
That Fugly Woman has her lips upside down...the brain rotate it when looking at it at first but leaves it alone when u turn d phone/whatever u are viewing with...
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by punche(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2013
Do not drink...

Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Kairoseki77: 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
holamiday: very good, but i don't think any sane person would see the girl as spinning counterclockwise.

Focus on her feet, then imagine them spinning from right - left, instead of left - right. It will flip.
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Damon03(m): 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
You could really spend all day on this rotating girl... Bt I finally cracked it. U'll rotate however I want now babe grin
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Kairoseki77: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
mekula:

The girl actually spins both ways. Watch closely, and you'll see that after standing on the right leg and spinning one direction, for roughly 8-10 seconds, she switches to the other leg and starts spinning in the counter direction. The key is the leg.

Nope. She doesn't switch. It's YOU that thinks she's changing direction.
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

shocked shocked shocked seriously my heart skipped a beat!
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
hornipipe: shocked shocked shocked seriously my heart skipped a beat!
I tell you, I did it again and I opened my eyes immediately, it was so surreal.
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
ItsModella:
I tell you, I did it again and I opened my eyes immediately, it was so surreal.
its somehow scary, I can't even look at the image that appears for a second.
How come though
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
hornipipe: shocked shocked shocked seriously my heart skipped a beat!

grin grin

The ting is scary sef.
Re: Some Really Cool Optical Illusions by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

The ting is scary sef.
really scary, I'm not trying it again tonight. embarassed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Signs You’re A Creative Person. / Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London / Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.