Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Between Gej And Obj, Who Wore It Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Gej And Obj, Who Wore It Better (598 Views)

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Gej And Obj, Who Wore It Better by POLICECAP: 5:48am On Apr 20, 2013
My dear brothers and sisters of st. NAIRA LAND cathedral JOKES parish. I here-by bring you a message from POPE SEUN. Which reads:

"With constant study and meditation of the chapters of the HOLY front page I came to observe that some prophecies occur more often than others and as such, are given preference.

Some of these prophecies states:

1. between sister Michelle Obama and prophetess dame patience, who wore it better

2. between apostle fashola and disciple tinubu who has six pack

3. Most girls say I am beautiful and I think I'm handsome what do you think?

4. Most girl say if I apply one bottle of anointing oil on my lips I am sexy..what do you think?

Now it is of Utmost importance that we consider our jewish brother Gabriel Esau Jonah and gentile priest Obed Barnabas Judas who wore it better?

As you drop your offerings in the form of comments may you be blessed and rewarded accordingly by spam bolt and ban mods. God bless you.

Re: Between Gej And Obj, Who Wore It Better by peleson: 6:18am On Apr 20, 2013
Oh GOD!!
Re: Between Gej And Obj, Who Wore It Better by saintneo(m): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2013
How do you expects this to make front page? This pure caricature, there is nothing to compare. I was actually hoping to compare but this a joke, it doesn't deserve any attention.
Re: Between Gej And Obj, Who Wore It Better by Burger01(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2013
Mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

FG Declares Wednesday, May 1st, Public Holiday / Revelation About The Nigerian Economy / We Will Dribble Like Messi And Win Like Barca FC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.