Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? (13990 Views)

Man With One Hand That Breaks Firewood For A Living Pictured / How To Build 3 Years Work Experience In A Single Year As A Fresh Graduate / How To Start a Career as a Fresh Graduate - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by talkmore: 5:26pm On May 01, 2008
that true . and there are more jobs at

CLICK HERE

it's a great site.
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by Marlboro1: 8:32pm On May 01, 2008
Considered working for www.theafricaonline.com? It is a new website dedicated to African news, sports, entertainment and politics
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by kene20(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2008
Just go 2 Niger-Delta cos Asari Dokubo is recruiting,   grin grin grin
More Militants are needed,   grin grin grin
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by LastJones(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2008
This is the information age ,u can be ur own boss if u know what to do.
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by comenet: 8:25pm On May 05, 2008
i think this joblinkage site is great. what do u guys think of it ?
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by SMYLZ(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2008
Learn at yur own pace from some of the best instructors in the industry

Are you interested in passing the popular IT certification exam (CISA)?
Do you want to increase your salary?
Do you want to get a Promotion or New Senior Position?
Do you want to get Hired for a new job?
Gain a better understanding of new and emerging technologies that are shaping our world and our future?
Capture a foothold in the most explosive industry known as IT or Information Technology?
Then it is absolutely critical that you learn the knowledge and skills needed to advance in this IT industry NOW, with proper certification training solutions.
[b][/b]

The CISA Video Training compose of expert training and content packed training you can take with you anywhere and watch anytime.

It is cost effective.
You learn at your own pace
Good for crash program
Cheaper to employ
Easy to utilize
Reduce your learning stress
You enjoy expert training from world class consultants
About Nineteen Videos of real situation training

For more free information on CISA Training Videos:
Text: 08052841454

[center][/center]OR

Mail: smylz-digital@gmail.com
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by onaives(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2008
My guy, it all boils down to making early choices and planning ahead of time, while I was in school I made very concrete plans concerning my career and financial path, Right now, I am doing quite well in my business. By God's grace I have a smart team made up of very highly competent and skilfull workforce. It wasn't easy at the beginning, but it took me some time(a couple of months) to climb this tough ladder.

Anyway, let's fix our gaze on the present moment,

First, have a smashing idea- something unique and daring.

Second, work smartly on your business plan (don't forget to make savvy emphasis on your cash flow projections), what else? Yes! Look for smart investors,

Third, offer them mouth watering opportunities (ROI) for their money,

Fourth, wait and let's see what happens, anyway, it's not as easy as it seems, but you must understand that in order for you to breakout of stagnation and depending on daddy and mommy for your living, you must do something about reaching out for opportunities. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by donmayor(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2008
You are fresh from university, I will give you an advise I wish I had taken. Sit down, set goals and plan. Then develop essential skills that you believe you are lacking before plunging into this jungle. Your personal development will guarantee food on your table

1 Like

Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by obailala(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2008
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by obailala(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2008
grin grin grin
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by lordy(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2008
How much will you be glad to make online in the next few years?

If N4, 000, 000 and above feels like it, then let's get ahead.

In the Successful Entrepreneurs Network (SEN2020), which simply is: getting rewarded for reading and introducing SuccessDigest Extra! Newspaper to your friends and families, your wishes have come true!
If you have a fastecash account already,and you have just N1,000 in your account, follow this link now to register for SEN:
http://www.sen2020.com/?happypeople

Don't know how to go about it? Don't worry. Simply send a mail with the subject: HAPPYPEOPLE to
mails4lordson@yahoo.com. and you will benefit from my 'cheerful giver' approach, I'll pay your registration fee of N1, 000 and get you registered myself. Follow this link to learn more about the SEN2020 program.

And more interesting is the introduction of the FESA grant into the SEN program. Now your SEN campaign can be self-sustaining like mine. I have adopted the 'cheerful giver' approach, which is helping me fast track my SEN campaign without spending a kobo.

Follow the link below to start immediately:

http://www.sen2020.com/?happypeople

Lordson
http://successfulentrepreneursnetwork..com/
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by sikaz: 7:08pm On May 10, 2008
Well much as l agree with some of the suggestions made by the good naijaz, l feel highly
disappointed that a Nigerian graduate could be asking this kind of question.

This is the big shortcoming in our educational system as Nigerian undergraduates have
never been exposed to entreprenueral skill development.

You are not the only one, l must confess, because l've a lot of guys around me here that l'm
inspiring to begin to think for themselves instead of thinking that the course of study they passed
through for four/five academic seasons will be the only thing they can pursue for a living.

Listen to me good, there is no job anymore.And even if there is, our undergraduate should begin
to think about what they can do to earn some money and supplement whatever their parents are giving them as pocket money.

Right now, l put people like you through what they can do for themselves instead of waiting for job
that are not even available.

There are so many work you can create for yourself and earn a decent living.Spome of you mates may even have to
run to you for some pocket money.

Feel free to contact me at this addresses:

sikirulai@gmail.com
omomowo1@yahoo.com

I remain a true hardworking naija,
Sikaz
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by hamoke: 12:19pm On May 14, 2008
well, i too i'm in the same shoe with you i'm seriousely searching for job,so let comitt everything in God's hand,it is well
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by solajacobs(m): 6:52pm On May 15, 2008
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by kellybig: 10:48pm On May 15, 2008
cant really know what you talking about.please can you explain better
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by chibueze88(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2008
My advise for is to join one of the Good Networking website that is throughly paying for example www.wealthbuilderspot.com/chibueze , they pay you N2000 for every person you introduce to them or go for forex training and believe me you will not think of getting a job again, you will be self confident in all including money
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by LastJones(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2008
Hello guys,thanks for the wellcome massage.Basically,i do online&offline information marketing,which is stress free,simple and proitable.Secondly i do PC data recovery form faulty PCs,so any one who is intrested i and of these will definitly get my assistance.NB:Get rich with ideas and stop trying.
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by bukiboy(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2008
Hi,

I use to think like you before, but since i got my present job my thinking has shift to another thing.

I have heard the phrase many times but never pay attention to it, until the impact was getting unbearable. I used to have the notion that the only way to wealth is by going to school, getting good grades and getting a well paying job.

I can’t claim to be too smart or more intelligent, but I was opportune to stumble on important coded information that gave me an insight to what the whole “rat race’ is all about.

Then, I resolve within me that in no time I have to get out of it, on second thought I thought about other people that are still in the rat race and have not realize or maybe believe they don’t have another opportunity to survive without their wage or salary I decided to share this information with others after all, I got to know more about it from people as well.

My ultimate goal is to help people live the lives their hearts aspire to, and to make the world a better place. I don’t talk politics (as I say here, my political party is the forever living), and I rarely rant and rave. That said, the Rat Race is a powerful thing, and it takes some Rebellion to deal with it. Here’s to yours!

I will like to know if you are interested in this opportunity. Feel free to reach me so that we can discuss more. All we need is FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

Rebelliously,

bukki

"you are a product of your thought"
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by moshsoft(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2008
Hi All,

I am really impressed with all the post so far on this thread, Ideas are truly the root of all financial freedom.

In my own opinion, read through the posts again, take your pen write down anyone that interest you in all the suggested idea and work on them.

I started as independent sales boy with just 5k selling a book on stock market. later strike a deal with multi level marketer with an agreement to sale on his behalf and we share his bonus. He later sponsored me and started my own business on part time. I made some money from there, when a new Network came in and I joined it because I really believe in what they offer. but believe me I learnt so much about multi level marketing that I believe in my self now that I cant fail in it again.

Enough of story brothers and sisters. Just pick an idea, plan and set a goal, work on it to success level, you will laugh at the end
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by dee02(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2008
JIGOLO

Very lucrative dude!!
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by mecury1: 6:37pm On May 21, 2008
well as fr  me mecury, the only problem the person particularly is facing is the inadequacy of power of ideology let him get motivational novels and think him self  tongue angry grin cheesy wink smiley[
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by femiko(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2008
forex will be ok and learn to create a google Adsense site
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by shantin(f): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2008
you should try and improve yourself.go do a professional course. you'll become a hot cake when you do that.
these days, just being a graduate alone means nothing to companies. they like em more qualified. so, here's a suggestion. go and improve yourself.
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by Richguys: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2008
* Are you a student, worker or unemployed?

* Do you need a boost in your daily income while still doing your present job/biz?

*Are you ready to become your own boss?

Then this programme is for you!

Do you Known the number of University or Polytechnics in Nigeria? If you know then take a round figure of 500 graduate yearly multiply it by the number of Institution we have in Nigeria. What figure do you arrived at? Then judge yourself if as a graduate it is write for you to continue in your endless search for the work that is never there. When you can stay at money and make million of Naira.

Discover the jealously guided insider secrets on how to profit from the most lucrative risk free cash on demand PART TIME new business available online.
No start up capital No need for paid adverts as you'll be provided with more than 100 free forums to hunt for potential clients.
PLUS
10 latest most lucrative internet and offline business today, guaranteed to transform your financial status in the shortest possible time.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Going To Give You Some Stuffs That Will Make Your Head Spin, You'll Jump Up And Down, Bump Into The Furniture, And Yell : "richguy, You Are Too Much!!!"

Yes, I am going to give you the following for FREE

Internet Real Estate Secrets : How Turn $10 to $1000 a month, buying and selling Domain Names.
The secret of making $100 daily from clickbank and paydotcom with: no website and no product.
Philanthropist CASH (General Guidelines) And Foreign NGOs Who Need Nigerian Affiliation To Fund/sponsor Your NGO and scholarships.

Blogging for Dollars. How to make $200 weekly with my atomic blogger and Google adsense system.

Write Your Way To Wealth: How To Make Over $2,000 Monthly Writing Articles For Webmasters And Businesses Online.

Virtual real estate investment. How to Buy Internet-Based Businesses at a Deep Discount and Make Them Profitable, thereby selling them for huge profits.

The Ultimate Guide To Making Over N150,000 naira Monthly Printing GSM Recharge Cards Of All Networks with N10,000 Start Up Capital From The Comfort Of Your Home.

Amazing Secret To Becoming a Professional Hacker and Make $50, $100, per hour - or More! This is legitimate.

The New Cost Per Action Industry: How i make $100 dollars daily exploiting young males on social networking sites (completely legal and easy)

How To Design Stunning Money Making Websites in 60 minutes or less

The Missing Secret That hyip(high yield investment programmes) Investors Have Never Discovered; and Where To Locate These hyip That Has Been Paying For Many Years In Asia.

Please Note That You Can Only Benefit From These Super Bonuses If You Are One Of The lucky People To Take Action And ORDER Within Two Weeks!

The value of the bonuses you will be getting is well over N50,000
And I will personally make sure you succeed with your business.
You are going to get started with a tried and tested system that works.

Imagine how much it will cost you to get those bonuses?

So if I tell you to pay N50,000 I will be justified. After all, people have paid as much as that to attend seminars.

But I won't tell you to pay that much. Why should I? I know that not all of us are financially buoyant. I was once like that. So i know where the shoe pinches.

So how much is a fair price?

So I will make it very affordable for serious entrepreneurs. You will have to pay only Two thousand five hundred and seventy naira only(N2,570.00)

Yes you saw it right. With just N2, 570 the package and your super bonuses will be shipped to you anywhere you are in Nigeria. You will also be getting all the tools needed to build your own business.

Your Investment In My Package Is Risk FREE!
100% Money Back Guarantee Now,

let me put your mind at rest by placing the entire risk on my shoulders. If for any reason, you are not ABSOLUTELY SATISFIED with the report OR YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE that it can help you achieve your internet dreams, then you are free to request for a refund of your money. No questions to be asked, just your money back.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Pay N2,570 into my bank account at any branch of Intercontinental Bank

Account no: 0020110000269913
Account name: Ayeobinu Godwill
Send me an email through richguyintown@yahoo.com or Text me on my deaf and Dumb no 07028963565 and 08032350145 with the following information:

Name, Branch Paid Into, Amount Paid, Deposit Slip Number, Date of Payment, Telephone Number and e-mail address.

We will package your order within 24 hours of confirming your order and i will send you the download page.

So let's wrap this up.
It's your opportunity to start making money online without much stress. Don't watch others as they continue to make money online or offline.
Make sure you are among the few lucky people to Order within two weeks so as to get my super bonuses. ACTION now so that you could become a boss of ur own.

Grab yours today before i pull down the bonuses.
Your Friend,
Richguy. grin

[b][/b][/color][color=#770077] SPECIAL INCREDIBLE OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "20 HOME BASE BUSINESS A YOUNG MAN, UNEMPLOY, HOUSEWIFE CAN DO MAKE MILLION OF NAIRA". THESE BUSINESS ARE SO SIMPLE THAT I AM GOING TO THE VILLAGE TO TEACH MY GRANDMOTHER grin grin. I AM CURRENTLY CHARGING 15K FOR THE SEMINAR WHICH I AM TAKING ROUND NIGERIA. BUT FOR THE SPECIAL PEOPLE OF NAIRA LAND. TO ASSIT EVERYONE HERE, I AM CHARGING ONLY N1,500 shocked shocked shocked YES N1,500 OFFER FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE NOOOOOW. THIS IS TWO CHEAP FOR U NOT ORDER FOR. ACTION NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Pay N1,500 into my bank account at any branch of Intercontinental Bank

Account no: 0020110000269913
Account name: Ayeobinu Godwill
Send me an email through richguyintown@yahoo.com or Text me on my deaf and Dumb no 07028963565 and 08032350145 with the following information:
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by femiko(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2008
hi,
has anybody heard about GSE.they said they conduct exams for banks and some other company.
www.gse.org.ng
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by bloggz: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
hey fella,
send ur c.v to HAPPEN TO YOU(NIG) LTD
10 WORKFINDER STREET,JOBLESS LANE. LAGOS. grin grin grin

Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by gbengab(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
1. create a cv that can really speak for you
2. push it to where you think you want to work
3. start doing something you are happy doing
4. pray to God for divine connection
5. believe in yourself
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by Deewhybaba(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2015
S true u can start all of dis. But d question to ask s DAT can u get more out of it.
S either u bless or cause me after venturing into iy
Re: What Can A Fresh Graduate Do To Earn A Living? by Hahjascho(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2018
good ideas so far

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pain Of An Accountant / Agony Of An Accountant / How To Have A Happy Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.