Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

An Interview With Prophet Orah Jerome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Interview With Prophet Orah Jerome (863 Views)

How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan / An Interview With Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe Of Celica Church Of Christ / What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Interview With Prophet Orah Jerome by godlyguy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
In a recent interview with Prophet Orah Jerome, the President of JeromeWorld Evangelism and Senior Pastor Jesus Mission (a fast growing church in the heart of Lagos) by an online magazine, REALBEST MEDIA, he has this to say-
RM: GOOD DAY SIR, Can we meet you?
PJ: I'm Prophet Orah Jerome
RM: You recently celebrated your birthday, congrats. How old are u?
PJ: I'm a year older
RM: As in your age, sir!
PJ: As a man of God, it shouldn't be about me or my age but about Jesus Christ
RM: There is this rumor going on that some preachers use diabolical means to do miracles, what's your take about that?
PJ: Some people are always suspicious of the miraculous and prophetic by saying they are of the devil... If we the men of God that does the miraculo us are of the devil and the ones without the miraculous are of God then christianity becomes another dead religion. The world already has so many dead religions and as such does not need another one. Christianity is simpily living the supernatural naturally! Imagine a devil that blesses only, heals only, prospers only, gives the good life only and is always conscious of giving good gifts to men, hmmmm that devil must be a fake one because good is the opposite of the real devil. Be not deceived JESUS CHRIST is the giver of every good and perfect gift... I'm an advocate for power, I believe in the miraculous...
RM: Do you mean your critics and detractors with those of your colleagues are wrong
PJ: A man full of the miraculous is not at the mercy of a man with theories and arguments... I don't have time for my critics and detractors. Talk is cheap, LET'S DEMONSTRATE SOME POWER, that's the kingdom of God... 1 Cor 4: 20

Re: An Interview With Prophet Orah Jerome by Yooguyz: 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
preach it to them sir!
Re: An Interview With Prophet Orah Jerome by godlyguy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
I strongly agree with the prophet.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 1st June, 2013 Who Gets God's Mercy? By Past / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotion 7th June, 2013 A Glorious Communion By Pastor Chr / BBA Africa: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.