Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha (5010 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Maykelly(f): 12:35pm On May 27, 2010
Am not a Critic of Prophet TB Jousha.

But why can't other Men of God emulate him - in helping and reaching out world wide to the poor and the Word of God.

Why can't they build schools that the poor will attend rather they build schools for the politicians children and those in higher position in our society.

Preach the WORD with example - Jesus is kind - Are they showing people the kindness

Preach the Word - and improve their lives physically also. Do not build Mansion for yourself and family here - Jesus has prepared a mansion for you. Help the Poor - Reach out to the poor people in your church - Pastor help them.

When you bless them pastor - show them kindness - help them with what you got.

Emulate Pastor TB Jousha. A man with Example.
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Maykelly(f): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2010
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by davidayo: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2010
In the last days, faulse prophets shall arise that will decieve even the very elect. Am not saying Pastor T.B Joshua is a faulse prophet no. But i think there are lots of scandals behind his name most centered on intimacy
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by ud4u: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2010
:-x :-x :-x
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by shevalync: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2010
davidayo:

In the last days, faulse prophets shall arise that will decieve even the very elect. Am not saying Pastor T.B Joshua is a faulse prophet no. But i think there are lots of scandals behind his name most centered on intimacy
here we go again who is talking about who is fake or who is not. TB JOSHUA is a philanthropist to the core period.
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Maykelly(f): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2010
davidayo:

how do you mean? can you tell us - but do not base on What they said, tell us what you know and what you're sure of-

1 Like

Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Gifo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
I think it should be 'what is Good with Prophet TB Joshua?'. @daviddayo why sit on the fence, false prophets and then nothing against TB Joshua? So what's the bearing to the topic ?
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
People keeps abusing chris,adeboye,oyedepo& joshua. Yet they keep flourishing, which they are doing rightly in the sight of there masters jesus&God
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by skyone(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2010
toba:

People keeps abusing chris,adeboye,oyedepo& joshua. Yet they keep flourishing, which they are doing rightly in the sight of there masters jesus&God

Pls exclude TB in your expression, his way of flourishing is characterised by acute evil forces.

2 Likes

Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
skyone:

Pls exclude TB in your expression, his way of flourishing is characterised by acute evil forces.
Hope u have a direct&primary sourced proof for what u alleged above.
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by ogoamaka99(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2010
skyone:

Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by skyone(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2010
toba:

Hope u have a direct&primary sourced proof for what u alleged above.
[/quote)  undecided

yes and would u believe it even though i tell u
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]Maykelly u can see how fake they are ? i have been telling for the years i have known u on this forum about Christianity but u was finding it hard to believe now i can see father SATAN is now helping u to open your third -brain of thinking ! lol grin[/size]
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Image123(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2012
God did not send anybody message of give rice and scholarship or whatever tb does for show. Show the world the fruits of christianity and it will applaud, show the world true christianity, it will hate and fight you to death.
"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. " (John 15:19).
I'm not surprised the world loves and clamours for more tbS
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by immaculetar: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hi @maykelly can u plz contact me @immaculatak@gmail.com please when evr u see dis
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Omero(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Maykelly:
You b woman wey sabi, tanx 4 dis enlightenment. All those pewing nonsense who only support dier jet flying, expensive school, political pastors which dey use to enrich, I say enrich dier personal pockets while dier members wallow in abject poverty. Here in Warri some political pastors are bling bling wearing pastor, Awovmakpa etc. dey wine and dine with d political class who are killing us day by day. Abegi make una learn from MOG TBJ.
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Weah96: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
toba:

Flourishing on earth, unlike Peter, Paul, and Jesus.
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by andyanders: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Prophet T. B. Joshua is a true Prophet of God sent to this world by God Himself and he has no building of his own ,maintains no bank account of his own and has no personal cars , rather official cars. Has given back to the society all God has given him. What a man indeed. May God Almighty continue to uplift him no matter the crises now. The crises is to strengthen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Yooguyz: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
davidayo:

Which mega pastor have you seen that have no scandal?
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by sowhatifiamibo(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2016
"Flourishing" in what sense?!! You meant fleecing their dumb,gullible sheep out of millions with which they fund their lavish,flamboyant lifestyles,flaunting it publicly as "Blessings" or rewards for serving the Lord!!! Lol,very funny!! How many Rolls Royces,Bentleys,Ferraris, private jets, mansions,expensive jewelry, mansions,custom made suits and attire do you need to do "the Lord's work" as they claim?!!! And why the need to keep collecting money from folks to finance the venture? Why can't they seek financial assistance from the "Lord" since they supposedly work for him?!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by femicyrus(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2016
if the devil himself should put on coat and start distributing food, money etc like your idols , especially at a time like this in Nigeria where PMS is N145 per litre, no salaries, no job etc.
people like the Op will call him Messiah
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Amberon: 3:56pm On May 15, 2016
So did God send people to buy private jets, build mansions and schools which only the rich can afford?

Get well soon!
Image123:
God did not send anybody message of give rice and scholarship or whatever tb does for show. Show the world the fruits of christianity and it will applaud, show the world true christianity, it will hate and fight you to death.
"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. " (John 15:19).
I'm not surprised the world loves and clamours for more tbS
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Image123(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2016
Amberon:
So did God send people to buy private jets, build mansions and schools which only the rich can afford?

Get well soon!

No, God did not send people to buy private jets,build mansions and schools that only the rich can afford. What makes you think God did?
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by Sunglass20(f): 5:34pm On May 15, 2016
I was in a Church today and the Priest took precious time condemning men of God one by one. One funny thing he said is that if you go to Synagogue, you pay 5k before you enter. If you go out of the church to ease yourself, you pay another5k before u go back inside the church again.. And I wonder if that was the Word of God we came to church to listen to. After condemning with your mouth, you use that same mouth to call Holy Spirit... Many of these condemners... they are worse than u can ever imagine. May God save Us all!
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by ScienceWatch: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
andyanders:
Prophet T. B. Joshua is a true Prophet of God sent to this world by God Himself and he has no building of his own ,maintains no bank account of his own and has no personal cars , rather official cars. Has given back to the society all God has given him. What a man indeed. May God Almighty continue to uplift him no matter the crises now. The crises is to strengthen
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. On our journey to discover scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful, scientifically verifiable source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanual tv.

These miracles are the easiest to verify because no one can come for healing without medical proof of the patient’s condition. After mind-blowing instant healings, the patients are sent back to have the results medically verified.

Many honest doctors and enlightened Pastors send their suffering people to the Holy Scoan Nigeria for complete healing. The Holy Scoan Church sees clearly that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by ScienceWatch: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
femicyrus:
if the devil himself should put on coat and start distributing food, money etc like your idols , especially at a time like this in Nigeria where PMS is N145 per litre, no salaries, no job etc.
The OP, MAYKELLY is too wise. Widom make one able to see the motives behind giving.

When the devil gives he takes back a lot more than he gave. Do that remind you of a lot of people you know ?

If you are mad enough to call the devil messiah, you end up with even more mental problems. Anti-deprressants and Prison or an insane asylum is your reward. History is filled with factual examples of the blessing of Satan. Not even the rich and educated can escape spiritual law. But they never stop trying.
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by ScienceWatch: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
femicyrus:
The OP, MAYKELLY is too wise. Wisdom make one able to see the motives behind giving.

When the devil gives he takes back a lot more than he gave. Do that remind you of a lot of people you know ?

If you are mad enough to call the devil messiah, you end up with even more mental problems. Anti-deprressants and Prison or an insane asylum is your reward. History is filled with factual examples of the blessing of Satan. Not even the rich and educated can escape spiritual law. But they never stop trying.
Re: What is Wrong With Prophet TB Jousha by ScienceWatch: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Maykelly:
You right ! Many countries in this mad world are begging the Holy Prophet TB Joshua for help.

Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.

He goes on to say, "They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).

“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that."

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Gospel Preachers (Pastor Chris ) Spread Peniaphobia- Fear Of Povertyl / True Church Perspective On Tithing By Pastor G. Craig Lewis ( Audio) / Atheists, Answer These Simple Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.